• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Martinez Tonight

Started by SergeantMajor, January 24, 2017, 01:07:16 AM

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 16, 2017, 04:36:10 PM
Hush you! I'm battling dragons.  ;)

Now everyone is. Where were you assholes when I was doing it alone a year ago? You were all eating popcorn.

bateman

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 16, 2017, 04:38:53 PM
Now everyone is. Where were you assholes when I was doing it alone a year ago? You were all eating popcorn.

This stuff in particular is like crack

ZaZa

Quote from: bateman on August 16, 2017, 04:27:23 PM
Is it really necessary for every. single. thread. on this forum to be shitted up with pure nonsense?

bateman, ask Dr.MDMD why he is following me into every thread that I post in and posts his filth trolling me.
Ask him why he is trolling me for last several days.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 16, 2017, 04:45:09 PM
bateman, ask Dr.MDMD why he is following me into every thread that I post in and posts his filth trolling me.
Ask him why he is trolling me for last several days.

No one's complaining about me. EVERYONE here hates you.  :)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: bateman on August 16, 2017, 04:40:18 PM
This stuff in particular is like crack

Tastes like timidity.

bateman

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 16, 2017, 04:55:33 PM
Tastes like timidity.

I'm not sure what upside there is in engaging with barely literate trolls. I don't stop to have conversations with deranged homeless people on the street either.

chefist

For you popcorn fans out there, try this tasty recipe for the next episode of Martinez Tonight.

1. 3 T Bacon Fat
2. 2 T Olive Oil
3. 1 C popcorn
4. Salt and Pepper to Taste
5. Med High Heat

Bring fat and oil to temp. Test by adding 3-4 kernels of corn. When they pop, add the rest of the kernels. Place lid on the pot, apply constant movement.  Once all is popped, add salt and pepper to taste, enjoy.

I recommend one of these...they work great.

ZaZa

Quote from: bateman on August 16, 2017, 05:01:40 PM
I'm not sure what upside there is in engaging with barely literate trolls. I don't stop to have conversations with deranged homeless people on the street either.

bateman, that's exactly what (Redacted) Heather Wade said about you when she ripped you a new asshole on air.
Remember that?  how you were crying like a little bitch for months after that looking for sympathy and free PREPARATION-H.

bateman

Quote from: ZaZa on August 16, 2017, 05:12:31 PM
bateman, that's exactly what (Redacted) Heather Wade said about you when she ripped you a new asshole on air.
Remember that?  how you were crying like a little bitch for months after that looking for sympathy and free PREPARATION-H.

ZaZa

Quote from: bateman on August 16, 2017, 05:17:25 PM

bateman,
DO YOU HAVE PICTURES of your pants that you pissed when you got mobbed, funny it happened just after your fight with (Redacted). lol
                                                                                                                                                   hmmmmm....... ??

bateman

Quote from: ZaZa on August 16, 2017, 05:20:48 PM
bateman,
DO YOU HAVE PICTURES of your pants that you pissed when you got mobbed, funny it happened just after your fight with (Redacted). lol
                                                                                                                                                   hmmmmm....... ??

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: bateman on August 16, 2017, 05:17:25 PM

You found ZaZa's father! He'll be so happy to be reunited with him.  ;D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on August 16, 2017, 05:02:40 PM
For you popcorn fans out there, try this tasty recipe for the next episode of Martinez Tonight.

1. 3 T Bacon Fat
2. 2 T Olive Oil
3. 1 C popcorn
4. Salt and Pepper to Taste
5. Med High Heat

Bring fat and oil to temp. Test by adding 3-4 kernels of corn. When they pop, add the rest of the kernels. Place lid on the pot, apply constant movement.  Once all is popped, add salt and pepper to taste, enjoy.

I recommend one of these...they work great.

Thanks for telling us how to make popcorn. None of us knew how.

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 16, 2017, 05:28:38 PM
Thanks for telling us how to make popcorn. None of us knew how.

With bacon fat?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ZaZa on August 16, 2017, 05:20:48 PM
bateman,
                                                                                                                                                   hmmmmm....... ??

He didn't mention you specifically. Also, that's fucked up to gloat about someone getting mugged.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on August 16, 2017, 05:29:31 PM
With bacon fat?

heh, I like ducks so I won't try it but apparently duck fat is even better for everything.

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 16, 2017, 05:31:30 PM
heh, I like ducks so I won't try it but apparently duck fat is even better for everything.

I've heard that too. Some places specialize french fries done with duck fat. I've never tried using it before. I'm sure it's probably rather expensive.

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on August 16, 2017, 05:34:26 PM
I've heard that too. Some places specialize french fries done with duck fat. I've never tried using it before. I'm sure it's probably rather expensive.
I thought that was a warning for falkie when Patty throws stuff at him. ::) ;D

ZaZa

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 16, 2017, 05:30:39 PM
He didn't mention you specifically. Also, that's fucked up to gloat about someone getting mugged.

Roswells, Art
Miss Skirt please don't play stupid, please, OK?
You and I knew very well who that was addressed to.

As to his mugging, I'm not gloating I was just asking since batewoman was so cocky after the show with (Redacted)
..........and bum! she arranged for his phone being taken from him by some black dudes so she can have all his secrets. lol

ZaZa

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 16, 2017, 05:31:30 PM

Roswells, Art /aka/ Miss Skirt,
Heather never mind ducks fat. Ask Chinese, they swear that cat's fat is much better.... :)

bateman

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 16, 2017, 05:25:32 PM
You found ZaZa's father! He'll be so happy to be reunited with him.  ;D

It really is a shame he was rejected by his father. Truthfully, his mother wanted to drop him down the garbage chute too, but kept him alive to collect a bigger welfare check. She was too disgusted at the thought of nursing him herself though, and fed him a strict diet of yak semen for the first years of his life. Explains so much.

ZaZa

I wonder if batewoman is still sniffing (Redacted's) brown skid panties or did they lost their pungency already, ?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 16, 2017, 06:01:15 PM
I wonder if batewoman is still sniffing (Redacted's) brown skid panties or did they lost their pungency already, ?

Your mom = big whore. Any questions?  :D

Any chance of getting Callan back on the show?  A second choice is Za Za's mother.  It would be interesting to hear of the exploits of a Mongolian woman in her line of work. 

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on August 16, 2017, 06:44:13 PM
Any chance of getting Callan back on the show?  A second choice is Za Za's mother.  It would be interesting to hear of the exploits of a Mongolian woman in her line of work.

He said Sunday's are difficult for him, since he works early in the morning. Hope he calls in sometime.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ZaZa on August 16, 2017, 06:01:15 PM

I recall the call he made to heather, that was actually the only time I've heard him.  Where did the panty sniffing rumors begin?

starrmtn001

Quote from: username on August 17, 2017, 05:45:47 PM

I recall the call he made to heather, that was actually the only time I've heard him.  Where did the panty sniffing rumors begin?
It didn't.  Fake News.;)

ZaZa

Quote from: username on August 17, 2017, 05:45:47 PM

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 03:31:08 PM
*** MEMORY LANE ***

For those who like to hear how (Redacted) rip 'a new one' for bateman aka batewoman  /bateWoman

here is the link,
The GabCast â€" 18 January, 2016
(Redacted) and Bateman air their grievances. 
Hosted by themudking, Showroom Dummy, starrmtn001, and GravitySucks.

http://www.ufoship.com/?m=201601