• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

albrecht

Quote from: brig on November 05, 2019, 06:34:30 PM

The latter half was not listened but the first was, somewhat, interesting. Norry was VERY fumbling, bumbling. Mispronunciations and odd phrasing and articulation. I actually rewinded sometimes to relisten to some. He seemed- I don't know not inebriated, but tongue-tied. I got a bunch of leaves off the lawn and fixed up/rearranged boxes in the garage and listened. Some good callers and guest was good. Norry mentioned same questions over and over but his manner/delivery was the most funny. Guest was a veteran and wasn't phased. I like MUCH better a first timer on C2C who gets either confused by Norry speak and the repeating 3x5 questions again or "taken aback" by crazy callers. He avoided both.

expat

Oh Christ, astrology tonight. With yet another of the endless supply of "spiritual" females.

albrecht

Quote from: expat on November 07, 2019, 05:18:29 PM
Oh Christ, astrology tonight. With yet another of the endless supply of "spiritual" females.
Is it the lady who is running for President? Williamson again? She should since it is airtime that the DNC won't let her on stage and C2C, basically, is a just a long ad.

if I am interviewing menopausal 'astrologers' on the radio at 3 AM at 70 i have left instructions with the family to arrange for an assisted suicide for me.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 08, 2019, 02:16:34 AM
if I am interviewing menopausal 'astrologers' on the radio at 3 AM at 70 i have left instructions with the family to arrange for an assisted suicide for me.
A lot of male guests are over 55 too.

Juan

I got up early Saturday morning and turned on my radio. sNoory said, “That was by a Japanese singer who died in a plane crash.” I quickly turned off the radio.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 08, 2019, 02:16:34 AM
Yeah, but what if they're paying you about half a million a year to do so?  :D

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on November 10, 2019, 01:25:59 PM

e
We need to tax  that upper 1% percent and distribute it evenly among Bellgabbers.

Quote from: ItsOver on November 10, 2019, 01:25:59 PM

I couldn't handle it, I have zero patience for woo peddlers. If I did I'd come prepared.

Me: Great to have you on again Woo Lady, how are you?

Woo Lady: I'm wonderful Cronkite's Ghost. I'm always excited to be on Coast2Coast with you!

Me: I have something in my pocket. Can you guess what it is? Use your intuition or remote view or ask one of those angels who you say are around you.

Woo Lady: Oh, ok this will be fun. I am sensing something shiny. Metal. Toenail clippers right?

Me: No sorry. Tommy and I grabbed some dinner at a Chinese restaurant here in LA before the show. What I am taking out of my jacket pocket is a fortune cookie.

Woo Lady: hehee

Me: And do you know what Woo Lady? This fortune cookie is as valid as anything you're going to say in the next 2 hours.

Uncle Duke

I was afraid last night's second guest was going to drop dead during the interview.  The old gentleman sounded like he was on his last legs.

expat

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 10, 2019, 11:50:44 PM
Me: And do you know what Woo Lady? This fortune cookie is as valid as anything you're going to say in the next 2 hours.

^ LIKE

Lilith

Quote from: Dateline on November 10, 2019, 03:20:59 PM
e
We need to tax  that upper 1% percent and distribute it evenly among Bellgabbers.

Sew Say We ALL!

Praise MV!

Lilith

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 10, 2019, 11:50:44 PM
I couldn't handle it, I have zero patience for woo peddlers. If I did I'd come prepared.

Me: Great to have you on again Woo Lady, how are you?

Woo Lady: I'm wonderful Cronkite's Ghost. I'm always excited to be on Coast2Coast with you!

Me: I have something in my pocket. Can you guess what it is? Use your intuition or remote view or ask one of those angels who you say are around you.

Woo Lady: Oh, ok this will be fun. I am sensing something shiny. Metal. Toenail clippers right?

Me: No sorry. Tommy and I grabbed some dinner at a Chinese restaurant here in LA before the show. What I am taking out of my jacket pocket is a fortune cookie.

Woo Lady: hehee

I would tune in to listen to conversations like that.   :)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 12, 2019, 10:57:16 AM
I was afraid last night's second guest was going to drop dead during the interview.  The old gentleman sounded like he was on his last legs.

I guess he's reached his end of days per se.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 12, 2019, 10:57:16 AM
It was endearing. I want him on a panel with Lindsey Williams to discuss geopolitics, energy prices, and Armageddon. But, man, his website is awful. Though at least he didn't do the usual C2C guest black-ground and lots of java-scripting blinking links just a white background, lots of text, and unworkable page bookmarks. But just put the book up as a .pdf for a download if you won't invest in hardcopies or other, better, e-format.

http://www.thecomingofarmageddon.com/index.html 

ps: He was right, to an extent, about China and their military, goals, and high-tech, though.

Morgus

Ugh Noory just asked one of his standard questions, What if Einstein had a computer... :o

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on November 14, 2019, 12:41:57 AM
Ugh Noory just asked one of his standard questions, What if Einstein had a computer... :o
What if Jorch had a brain?

expat

Oh joy! A psychic AND an astrologer. A double fortune cookie night.

ItsOver

Quote from: expat on November 15, 2019, 08:50:31 AM
Oh joy! A psychic AND an astrologer. A double fortune cookie night.
I had the misfortunate to be up late last night and heard Jorch and the astrologer.  Jorch had callers lined-up who gave him their birth date and time for "readings."  Art refused to do this kind of crap because it's boring radio.  Art was right.  It made Doc Wallet a riveting show, by comparison.  I'm surprised I made it five minutes before clicking it off.  GNS.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on November 15, 2019, 08:55:56 AM
I had the misfortunate to be up late last night and heard Jorch and the astrologer.  Jorch had callers lined-up who gave him their birth date and time for "readings."  Art refused to do this kind of crap because it's boring radio.  Art was right.  It made Doc Wallet a riveting show, by comparison.  I'm surprised I made it five minutes before clicking it off.  GNS.

Back in the 80s, a local talk show host in the Tidewater, Va, area where I lived did a similar "psychic reading" show.  The guy was on for an hour before the host revealed the "psychic" was really just an off-air employee of the station and the whole thing was a joke.  Listeners were really pissed off.

expat

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 15, 2019, 09:16:53 AM
Back in the 80s, a local talk show host in the Tidewater, Va, area where I lived did a similar "psychic reading" show.  The guy was on for an hour before the host revealed the "psychic" was really just an off-air employee of the station and the whole thing was a joke.

I'm quite sure the readings were just as "accurate" as those of a "real" psychic.

Dateline

Did anyone notice that Norry got cagey with the astrologer last night because he could not give him definite answers on the world events he questioned him about?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 15, 2019, 09:16:53 AM
Back in the 80s, a local talk show host in the Tidewater, Va, area where I lived did a similar "psychic reading" show.  The guy was on for an hour before the host revealed the "psychic" was really just an off-air employee of the station and the whole thing was a joke.  Listeners were really pissed off.

Anytime I hear the word "psychic" my mind travels back to this women.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on November 15, 2019, 02:21:24 PM
Anytime I hear the word "psychic" my mind travels back to this women.

Yep, a total fraud. She’s told that poor woman that her missing daughter was dead and then the woman died a while later, believing it was true. Then the daughter escaped her captivity and was found. There should be a special place in hell for Sylvia.

Morgus

Quote from: ItsOver on November 15, 2019, 08:55:56 AM
Yep I remember Art always said that psychic readings for callers were interesting only to that one caller, not the rest of the audience.
But Noory never learned that lesson...

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on November 15, 2019, 06:45:22 PM
Yep I remember Art always said that psychic readings for callers were interesting only to that one caller, not the rest of the audience.
But Noory never learned that lesson...
Art didn't like "channelers" either. Art was more than willing to put on charlatans but certain types he knew are usually boring. Though if they were women and had a sexy voice he might make an exception.....

Lilith

http://midnightinthedesert.com/lex-lonehood-nover/

I'll have to try to stay awake for this tonight.  If not, I'll catch it over the weekend.

As I said before, astrologers who SELL readings  are not legitimate. They are way too interested in making a buck, to go out on a limb and risk their cash flow. I have also never met one who could admit their forecast turned out to be wrong. If an astrologer is good, they will have the confidence that comes with proficiency. They will actually get back to people, to see how everything went down, because they truly want to improve their skills. Remember how many of George's worthless guests turned out to be wrong about the 2016 election, and then came back on the air with a million excuses about how they had not really predicted Hillary would win?...including fat ass Hogue.

I have not been listening  much lately, because I finally found a paranormal pod cast that is loud enough to listen to at work. Strange to say, an amateur interviewer working for free, blows old Jorch out of the water.