• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ian Punnett

Started by sillydog, April 06, 2008, 04:15:35 PM

What do you listen to when you can't take C2C anymore?

Nothing
Mainstream talk radio
Progressive talk radio
Music
TV
Podcasts

bateman

Quote from: NowhereInTime on December 07, 2013, 07:25:16 PM
Specifically four that stood out to me:
One was the nation wide disappearance of twenty something blonde men being found (dead) in waterways (attributed to the "Smiley Face" Killer which was somehow discredited as a theory but there were often Smiley faces found within 100 yards of many recoveries). Creeped me out.
Two was, of course, the DB Cooper stuff.  He must have done at least three dedicated shows to DB Cooper theories including evidence pointing to names of suspects. (I'm sorry I don't have info readily available.)
Three was theory about Son of Sam David Berkowitz being involved in a kill cult that filmed the murders. At one point there was a hot rumor about "artist" Robert Mapplethorpe possessing a snuff film of the Stacey Moskowitz shooting.
Four was Zodiac. He had on people from www.zodiackiller.com who went over theories about who the killer could be (including Vic Tayback - Mel from Mel's Diner Alice tv show) - this last one I believe George Knapp also did a show on.

Good list, thanks for the writeup.

eddie dean

Ian just tweeted he will be filling in on c2cam in 2 weeks.

DanTSX

I'd like to make a New Years prediction......

Ian has a new book to plug

Maybe it's a cookbook

georgesucks

Ian Punnett ‏@deaconpunnett 14 Dec

In 2 weeks, I'm filling in on C2C. Guest calling from the East is Edward Snowden. No wait, just a caller, Edward, "snowed in." Never mind.

This is from Ian.

Quote from: c337pilot on December 16, 2013, 11:51:47 AM

In 2 weeks, I'm filling in on C2C. Guest calling from the East is Edward Snowden. No wait, just a caller, Edward, "snowed in." Never mind.

This is from Ian.

That's about all I can take from Ian, just that.  I guess I won't be listening

DanTSX

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 16, 2013, 01:52:06 PM

That's about all I can take from Ian, just that.  I guess I won't be listening

Don't you want your D.B. Cooper update?

Morgus

This is from Ian.
Yep that confirms the report about that we heard a week ago.
Apparently Ian is filling in for John B. Wells Sat 12/28...

Quote from: DanTSX on December 16, 2013, 02:04:10 PM

Where I grew up wasn't that far from where he jumped

Morgus

Quote from: DanTSX on December 16, 2013, 02:04:10 PM
How about another Jason the Horse update too?  ;D

DanTSX

Quote from: Morgus on December 16, 2013, 09:47:32 PM
How about another Jason the Horse update too?  ;D

If he does that, I'll jump out of a plane DB Cooper style

bateman

This is from Ian.

Douche chills. Literally made me cringe.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: bateman on December 16, 2013, 10:35:08 PM
Douche chills. Literally made me cringe.
C'mon!  This is a classic Punnett Pun!  How can you hate?  I actually miss that whimsical, albeit flat, sense of humor.

Nebraska888

Ian may be somewhat arrogant....but I totally enjoy him.  Smart, prepared, curious, and asks the questions all of us would ask if we were there.   ;)

Oni

Ian is a Hypocrite, he wants to be a Decon,  a Priest and every bodies fun boy and he can't have it all the ways.

b_dubb

Punnet just tweeted that he won't be filling in after all due to a dental emergency.  What did we do to deserve this?

ItsOver

The Curse of Noory strikes again.

Quote from: b_dubb on December 21, 2013, 10:44:43 PM
Punnet just tweeted that he won't be filling in after all due to a dental emergency.  What did we do to deserve this?
This needs to be investigated. Did JBW whack him in the teeth? Did he burn his palate on a pizza roll? I am bummed.

Quote from: b_dubb on December 21, 2013, 10:44:43 PM

What??? First Knapp, now Ian. Rob Simone better be looking over his shoulder.

Bummer.

Nebraska888

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on December 21, 2013, 11:12:31 PM
What??? First Knapp, now Ian. Rob Simone better be looking over his shoulder.

Bummer.

Agreed.......geez.   :-\   We're left with the WORST HOSTS.......the good ones are "jumping off the ship".

Morgus

Quote from: ItsOver on December 21, 2013, 10:52:34 PM
The Curse of Noory strikes again.
yep, Noory must be practicing with black magic again.
First Knapp falls ill with some unknown health issue, and now Ian Punnett too?
Noory always says "there are no coincidences"  8)

georgesucks

Quote from: Morgus on December 22, 2013, 02:00:56 AM
yep, Noory must be practicing with black magic again.
First Knapp falls ill with some unknown health issue, and now Ian Punnett too?
Noory always says "there are no coincidences"  8)
I hope the cures hits John B Wells soon then. If Ian Punnett reads this, Merry christmas and have a better new year. Ian I hope that you get over your medical problems soon.

BobGrau

Happy page 100 Mr Punnett!

Nebraska888

Quote from: c337pilot on December 22, 2013, 02:19:52 AM
If Ian Punnett reads this, Merry christmas and have a better new year. Ian I hope that you get over your medical problems soon.

Yes, Ian......my thoughts as well!   :D

No Name Storm

As I've been saying, Snoron is a truly evil man. Not kidding. This man will do anything for power and then gloat about his success. Stop listening.

cweb

Quote from: c337pilot on December 22, 2013, 02:19:52 AM
I hope the cures hits John B Wells soon then. If Ian Punnett reads this, Merry christmas and have a better new year. Ian I hope that you get over your medical problems soon.

Thirded! Ian's Crypto News kept me from boredom during many a late night weekend drive...

Funny how Deacon Punnett had far less religious content than either Wells or Norry. He actually read up on his guests before they appeared. Come back Ian.

No Name Storm

Hope Ian gets well soon. Ian Punnett and George Knapp are the only C2C hosts that I enjoy. And now Dave Schrader, too! Too bad they aren't running the show.

You all know Snooron does Black Magic with candles, right? He has sold his soul for C2C. I no longer listen to C2C unless it's either Knapp, Punnett or Schrader. I have learned to either sleep, as best I can, or read. Stop listening to Snooron and Un-Wells. They aren't going away. Just support the other guys and fuck Snooron and Un-Wells. I only learn the stuff that the evil Snooron does by reading this marvelous forum.

Nebraska888

Quote from: No Name Storm on January 01, 2014, 10:15:12 AM
Hope Ian gets well soon. Ian Punnett and George Knapp are the only C2C hosts that I enjoy. And now Dave Schrader, too! Too bad they aren't running the show.

You all know Snooron does Black Magic with candles, right? He has sold his soul for C2C. I no longer listen to C2C unless it's either Knapp, Punnett or Schrader. I have learned to either sleep, as best I can, or read. Stop listening to Snooron and Un-Wells. They aren't going away. Just support the other guys and fuck Snooron and Un-Wells. I only learn the stuff that the evil Snooron does by reading this marvelous forum.

Love your post!  I do listen to Noory.......because his guests, many times, "take over".....and Noory shuts up and listens.  In these types of programs, I can enjoy a good guest....and, there are some......and ignore Noory's occasional comments.

georgesucks

Your awesome too Ian.