A woman
1 (5.9%)
Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 01, 2018, 12:13:09 AM
GS sent you dic pics?  I thought that was Chefist sending those.  Little guy was just looking for some affirmation.  Or so I thought.

Just another faggot obsessed with me to the point of buddying up with yak fuckers. I used to think this guy was cool but what a low state he’s sunk to. Sad, just sad.  :(

Dhea

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 01, 2018, 09:02:25 AM
You’re lower than filth, not even good enough to be considered dirt.

Look at the way this individual attacks the sacredness of innocent woman. I will have you know I am in tears with what AZZERAE is gone through & you only mak it worse. I am a big girl though and you will not back me into a corner - Western scum.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dhea on December 01, 2018, 09:34:43 AM
Look at the way this individual attacks the sacredness of innocent woman. I will have you know I am in tears with what AZZERAE is gone through & you only mak it worse. I am a big girl though and you will not back me into a corner - Western scum.

Your BF needs to grow up and learn how to play nice with the infidels. Then he’ll stop getting F’d in the B so much.  ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dhea on November 30, 2018, 06:57:02 PM
AZZERAE gives his best regards to Zaza, Richard Graper & dearest Metron.
Back at him and all that - guess going potty mouth here is no more welcome than it is in ellgab.  ???

ZaZa

Quote from: Dhea on December 01, 2018, 07:22:26 AM
STATEMENT CONCERNING AZZERAE ATTACHED HEREIN:

STAY STRONG...AZZERAE
This battle you are fighting will bring fruits of destruction, of the enemies.
Kick them in their teeth till they all fall out and watch their mouths wide open in disbelieve that they got conquered.
We all will be pissing in their open mouths...and you will take a huge smelly dump in them.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on December 01, 2018, 10:14:39 AM
STAY STRONG...AZZERAE
This bottle you are fighting will bring fruits of destruction, of the enemies.
Kick them in their teeth till they all fall out and watch their mouths wide open in disbelieve that they got conquered.
We all will be pissing in their open mouths...and you will take a huge smelly dump in them.

Eww! Do you kiss your mother with that filthy mouth?! :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2018, 08:51:55 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Obviously, this is some 13 year old kid with a learning disability. Sad ::)

Worse than that --- B_O_R_I_N_G!

:-X

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on November 30, 2018, 09:15:30 PM
Why do you think his own son told him to Fuck Off after he witness for years the mental and physical abuse, the black eyes
GravitySucks gave his wife, his sons mother. He eventually got restraining order and she left him.
But now of course he can act nice and sweet if needed.

If you're going to make libels like that you really need to step up and PROVE your ellegations. :-X

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on November 30, 2018, 09:32:15 PM

I got a neighbor down the block who I learned is an author. Of these 'bodice rippers, ' as the Brits call them. Hilarilous but she makes good money. Better, before, Texe Marrs was nearby. Big property and much better. Somehow, he still there, bless him. Ha. Even after Matt and whats her name split. Kids still go to local school, to his credit. Tho he was big Beto supporter. Boo, on that. But he likes Horns so ok stil.

No definitely NOT OK to like the fake Kennedy/Latino DNC chimera. Not OK at all. >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on November 30, 2018, 09:40:20 PM
What about..LadyBoys like Dr.MDMD ??

What about...you write something...anything...that isn't...sophomorically sleazy and juvenile. :(

ZaZa

Lol, so now I have two ass wipers, the Dr.LadyBoy and the obese Ukrainian-Canadian cancerous swine.

ZaZa

I write intelligent stuff when communicating with worthy individuals.
To piles of shit like you and Dr.LadyBoy I write shit.
Got it..?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on December 01, 2018, 10:25:44 AM
Got it..?

No one notices the difference though. :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 01, 2018, 10:25:44 AM
Got it..?

No, what I understand is that you are a bit of a windshield wiper here.

There's some damned good stuff, then it cycles back to arm fart noises, filth and juvenile insults. The point being that you tend to erase your credibility like rain off the glass. Whatever depth you have we need to see it and see it regularly. The childish babble just freaking bores me to tears - really. :'(

Now what say - why not work the brighter side of the aisle and leave the kiddo crap to those who revel in its earthy simplicity?

Metron2267

Quote from: Dhea on December 01, 2018, 07:53:14 AM
The wire had to been interceded by Little Sean & his team, sorry to say that 3 hundred is not in Liberaces hands but stolen by thiefs who steal I.P.s

Lee is very supportive and has been working with us through this tough circumstances.

Best wishes to you all then, and positive vibes to Azzerae; if or when he returns I hope to see the original Krishna avatar Azz, and many thanks for the eclectic music he shared, that was appreciated.  :D

ZaZa

"Now what say - why not work the brighter side of the aisle and leave the kiddo crap to those who revel in its earthy simplicity?"

your lover Dr.LadyBoy is perfect example of that.
Now run and lick his ass and new vulva he just got installed.

ZaZa

I'm matching boring level you and your bitch Dr.LadyBoy postings.
Nothing else...

ZaZa

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 01, 2018, 11:00:55 AM
boring

But when your bitch Dr.MDMD LadyBoy did this it wasn't boring, yes?
..you were giggling with him/her.

Quote from: ZaZa on November 30, 2018, 10:53:26 PM
BREAKING NEWS !!!
BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS

So according to my secret sources this is how it went !!!

We all know that Dr.MDMD hates Azzerae's guts.
So what that Dr.PigPig did,he snitched BellGab for offensive content to Google AdSense.
And now shit is hitting the fan.
So ladies (you know who you are) you are supporting biggest piece of shit who ever posted on this board.

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 01, 2018, 11:03:41 AM
I'm matching boring level you and your bitch Dr.LadyBoy postings.
Nothing else...

No you're not, stop being childish.

Here - have a VOAT to ponder:
Search Voat (via searchvoat.co)
  Limit to v/QRV
Submission Info
Posted by: 2884410?

Posting time: 14 hours ago on 12/1/2018 3:27:46 AM

Last edit time: 14 hours ago on 12/1/2018 3:28:27 AM

subscribe 14481 subscribers
~1374 user(s) here now
This is the official r/GA replacement, endorsed by Q. Welcome Patriots, to QResearch_Voat.

PatriotsFight Main Thread

NSFW Anon HOLY CRAP!! Mueller will FACE CHARGES for U1 Q #2512 (QRV)
submitted 14 hours ago by 2884410?
Mueller will face charges re: U1 He's working to save himself. Q

Thank God. That mug will HANG!

131 comments
want to join the discussion? login or register in seconds.
sort by: New Bottom Intensity Old
Sort: Top
[â€"] 15321458? 48 points (+48|-0) 14 hours ago
Q is on fire tonight

link
[â€"] 15322490? 19 points (+19|-0) 12 hours ago
17 count em...new posts!

link  parent
[â€"] 15326746? 5 points (+5|-0) 4.1 hours ago
SEVUNTEEEN !!!!

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on November 30, 2018, 10:53:26 PM
BREAKING NEWS !!!
BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS

So according to my secret sources this is how it went !!!

We all know that Dr.MDMD hates Azzerae's guts.
So what that Dr.PigPig did,he snitched BellGab for offensive content to Google AdSense.
And now shit is hitting the fan.
So ladies (you know who you are) you are supporting biggest piece of shit who ever posted on this board.

ZaZa

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 01, 2018, 11:08:43 AM
No you're not, stop being childish.

Here - have a VOAT to ponder:
Search Voat (via searchvoat.co)
  Limit to v/QRV
Submission Info
Posted by: 2884410?

Posting time: 14 hours ago on 12/1/2018 3:27:46 AM

Last edit time: 14 hours ago on 12/1/2018 3:28:27 AM

subscribe 14481 subscribers
~1374 user(s) here now
This is the official r/GA replacement, endorsed by Q. Welcome Patriots, to QResearch_Voat.

PatriotsFight Main Thread

NSFW Anon HOLY CRAP!! Mueller will FACE CHARGES for U1 Q #2512 (QRV)
submitted 14 hours ago by 2884410?
Mueller will face charges re: U1 He's working to save himself. Q

Thank God. That mug will HANG!

131 comments
want to join the discussion? login or register in seconds.
sort by: New Bottom Intensity Old
Sort: Top
[â€"] 15321458? 48 points (+48|-0) 14 hours ago
Q is on fire tonight

link
[â€"] 15322490? 19 points (+19|-0) 12 hours ago
17 count em...new posts!

link  parent
[â€"] 15326746? 5 points (+5|-0) 4.1 hours ago
SEVUNTEEEN !!!!

TL:DR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pate

This thread is beginning to wind down.  I will try to inject some moar fabulous back into it.

For instance, it needs a theme song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9QLO7k8WTE

GS, you should totes listen to that song, the lyrics, the middle eastern musical stylings, the "rap-like" breakdown near the end.  It's got everything!

pyewacket

Quote from: pate on December 01, 2018, 11:43:33 AM
This thread is beginning to wind down.  I will try to inject some moar fabulous back into it.

You got it, pate!

albrecht

Quote from: pyewacket on December 01, 2018, 12:41:48 PM
You got it, pate!

THAT is one of the funniest, that is a word dammit, things I've seen in some time. And I like that he/she/whatever is figuring out what beer to buy, now that the cleaning is done.

Lilith

Quote from: pate on December 01, 2018, 11:43:33 AM

I'm here to help pate!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5mtclwloEQ

pyewacket

Quote from: albrecht on December 01, 2018, 12:45:47 PM
THAT is one of the funniest, that is a word dammit, things I've seen in some time. And I like that he/she/whatever is figuring out what beer to buy, now that the cleaning is done.

In today's world- you're never finished taking out the trash, but beer breaks help.

Should be interesting to see which bathroom he/she/whatever walks into after a few brews.

albrecht

Quote from: pyewacket on December 01, 2018, 12:50:10 PM
In today's world- you're never finished taking out the trash, but beer breaks help.

Should be interesting to see which bathroom he/she/whatever walks into after a few brews.
It would either smell of ammonia or lavender, depending of what he/she/whatever was using for the cleaning prior.

Dhea

It looks as though i will have to be the one to keep you up to speed on the status of the AZZERAE account , & to pass on the developments as they unfold.

We are at the Space needle today (he is on business)..but will be in SIlicone Valley later this week - maybe sooner. this will be to discuss how to obtain access to the account.

Azzerae misses you all (not all but some) & he wanted me to ask if his statement answered the question marks on the minds of his circl e.

Last I should repost a quote he wanted you to read- &I wmust also tell you that if you P.M. me (with respectful messages), I can pass them on to azzerae and he will see them.

This is the quote>

" I finally understand what all this is, how it was all possible. Now I see, good lord, how we must look from out there. Our addiction is evil. The propensity for this evil lies in our weakness before it. Kierkegaard was right - there is an awful precipice before us. But he was wrong about the leap - there's a difference between jumping and being pushed. You reach a point where you are forced to face your own needs, and the fact that you can't terminate the situation settles on you with full force.''

* Dhea for AZZERAE

Sent from my iPhone

pyewacket

Quote from: albrecht on December 01, 2018, 01:02:41 PM
It would either smell of ammonia or lavender, depending of what he/she/whatever was using for the cleaning prior.

I'm betting lavender on this one- I could be wrong; but I don't think so.