Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: scentless on January 17, 2019, 10:25:23 PM
Maxine is hot as hell. If you want to make love to a pitcher's mitt with skin left over.
;D ;D ;D ;D. ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Lilith

Quote from: VC on January 18, 2019, 09:12:15 AM
Thanks Brig! I didn't listen to any entire HW shows but for a few minutes every couple of months, so it's interesting to listen to these. Post more if you want to. I think the entire shows where she melts down would be interesting just to pick-up on the entire dynamics of the show.

Lear is really an interesting guest, when he talks about all his flying adventures. It's hilarious how he just switches into BSC mode when it comes to almost anything else "top secret", conspiracies, our moon, aliens, UFO's, etc. He certainly can be very entertaining "on air".

I wonder if he experimented with LSD or something similar [or was targeted] that he just lost it into an alternate imaginary reality, though there are just some people that are BSC like that. Maybe he's off meds and refuses to be on meds, AND he functions "normally" otherwise.

The shows I posted today, and the meltdown shows are the only ones I have saved copies of.

The S word link, has the Heidi call, and the after effects in the second half, and here are the meltdown shows

Meltdown1

https://www40.zippyshare.com/v/rqoOTkC2/file.html

Meltdown2

https://www86.zippyshare.com/v/jTJs6XdB/file.html

Meltdown3

https://www63.zippyshare.com/v/6PxrWMR9/file.html

Meltdown4

https://www109.zippyshare.com/v/YKphDzJr/file.html

Metron2267

Quote from: scentless on January 17, 2019, 10:27:59 PM
i'm pretty sure he's not a basher. citations needed. douche=yes. anything else=no.

Indeed.

https://twitter.com/Zak_Bagans/status/873987457716322304
Zak Bagans  🧛🏻‍♂️

Verified account

@Zak_Bagans
Follow Follow @Zak_Bagans
More
It's a shame some people are having to be blocked from making hateful, racist and threatening comments. Zero tolerance for that.
12:37 PM - 11 Jun 2017

But...

http://www.voy.com/234589/37.html
Date Posted: 19:24:10 03/16/14 Sun
In reply to: from Ashlee L. 's message, "Re: Stories of Women with Zak Bagans" on 13:39:48 02/19/14 Wed

March 15, 2014 at 4:34 PM

My friend was a Zak hook up year and didnt like him. He is very different to the fun guy on TV. He is weird dark and moody. Very selfish in bed in fact he has a very average dick about 5 inches and thin legs. Why do you think he always wears baggy pants and long trunks to swim in. She liked him at the time but not now. She saw a lot of dark torture pics in his home which he really enjoyed talking about. She thinks the stories of women being attacked by Zak are true, if you get him in a certain mood he can turn quickly. Avoid ladies.

Anonymous March 16, 2014 at 4:16 PM

I am not Daniel and what happenned to my friend was real. She ran into him in Vegas in the whole foods shop. She was a fan at the time so was quite starstruck. They agreed to meet later. He picked her up in a Bentley car and went to his house. He lives in a gated community in a three bedroom townhouse built in an industrial style not far from the strip. It has a secuity system with cameras outside and a gravel and patioed drive. This was no lookalike. Believe what you want Im not coming back to respond to your crap.

:o :o :o

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 17, 2019, 10:38:11 PM
BUT possibly the most effective President ever. Of course, when one considers his agenda, goals, and hate against the country and most of the citizens. He wasn't dumb or stupid, or ineffective, as much of the so-called "right-wing" media talked about. He was clever, nefarious, and successful in his real agenda.

Ans as bloodless and emotionless as the Trojan Horse that he was/is:

Obummer is Skynet's footsoldier. >:( >:( >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 18, 2019, 04:00:01 AM
We did stall the show when she was mid meltdown sessions, as it was patently obvious she was in a bad bad place and we didn’t want to add to that.

I heard that - true.

QuoteI’m hoping we can move onto more interesting topics after this week - this week is hopefully a wrap up of the drama.

Thank you for your reply.

And if it's not?

Seriously the longer Heather sits in the penalty box knowing she'll be hopped on like:

The more likely that she'll lash back with fierce intensity and asymmetrical tactics. Wait and see...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WOTR on January 17, 2019, 08:58:48 PM
I do feel sorry for what happened to you.  And I'm not really wanting to "blame the victim."  But when you know that a person is unstable, you know that they have a mental problem, you know that they have nothing left to lose, and you know that they are being pushed by 100 people in every way conceivable it is probably not good judgment to provide a public platform for hatred and to keep pushing.

I will just say that I know people who would not have stopped where she did- and I do believe the Metron is correct on the final destination. 

If people really did get the RCAA after her, if somebody did convince Aryin to call the note on the cuckshack, if she really does keep losing, I believe that one way or the other... Well... Keep airing the show.  As you said, it is what people want to talk about- and you would hate to ignore that content while it is fruitful.  Presumably, most people still have not tired of hating Heather, and she probably still has some peace in her life to take...

*Again, I recognize that the consequences did not fit the "crime" of doing the show and going after her... Just saying that you should not expect a measured response from somebody who you know is not stable...

WotR, your replies to Sean were brilliant! That hive over there is getting creepy. Now they want to interview Wade's family members to...I guess wallow in the confirmation that she has always been a piece of shit?

I think she is awful and deserves most of what she has sown but maybe contacting family and friends is going too far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAhEi7W1ib0

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 18, 2019, 09:44:37 AM
Hey, hey, just after 68:15 a caller said some guy at LNM [Daryl Neely/Neeley sp?] had multiple arrests for domestic abuse. Soooo, Vara ALREADY knew this about Neely BEFORE the most recent arrest.

Oh he did? And your proof of his knowing this resides just WHERE?

Do cite evidence of his knowledge. And remember Vara is in South Carolina and Neeley was arrested in Florida, so by what ineffable metric do you posit that Vara should be twigged to the police blotters in Florida?

Take all the screens you need:

QuoteVara is a hypocrite for that and it proves he was lying to shutdown LNM for that reason. Scum bag liar.

At what age did you become omniscient?

QuoteLOL...HW called this caller an ass and told "call control" to hang-up on the caller. She was verbally upset. So, LNM had a serial domestic abuser on the LNM network, and Vara/HW "protected" him about his known past.

PROVE "known" shitbag! Come on I fucking double dog DARE you to prove it!

You worthless little gossip-slut. >:( >:( >:(

DynamoHum

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 18, 2019, 10:34:54 AM
I heard that - true.

And if it's not?

Seriously the longer Heather sits in the penalty box knowing she'll be hopped on like:

The more likely that she'll lash back with fierce intensity and asymmetrical tactics. Wait and see...

Then we go back to observing and recapping I suppose. I do think if she comes back her fans are going to be the ones that tip her over the edge - there is a definite chasm forming. She will be answering to them ... I’ll be sitting watching.

She doesn’t need poking anymore, and I certainly do not want or have any intention in interviewing/talking to family members. I don’t think commenting on her actions is poking her. Poking her is calling her up and stuff like that. I would be happy if I never spoke to the woman again.

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 18, 2019, 10:38:57 AM
WotR, your replies to Sean were brilliant! That hive over there is getting creepy. Now they want to interview Wade's family members to...I guess wallow in the confirmation that she has always been a piece of shit?

I think she is awful and deserves most of what she has sown but maybe contacting family and friends is going too far.

But Roswells it's all:

And this is how police blotters get red. :-X

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 18, 2019, 10:17:41 AM
Heather is in the shack, she is off the air, and she by all speculation genuinely has NOWHERE to escape to.

Stuck for life in Nye.

Wrote a song about it.  Wanna hear it?  Here it goes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ko-LeObBQ

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 18, 2019, 10:44:59 AM
She doesn’t need poking anymore, and I certainly do not want or have any intention in interviewing/talking to family members. I don’t think commenting on her actions is poking her. Poking her is calling her up and stuff like that. I would be happy if I never spoke to the woman again.

Really?  Wouldn't you rather try and become more of a mentor to her?   Then you could spend 6+ hours on the phone with her, several
times a week.   Wouldn't that be lovely?    ;)

WOTR

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 18, 2019, 04:00:01 AM
We did stall the show when she was mid meltdown sessions, as it was patently obvious she was in a bad bad place and we didn’t want to add to that.

I’m hoping we can move onto more interesting topics after this week - this week is hopefully a wrap up of the drama.

Thank you for your reply.
I'm hoping so too.  There is much to explore- and Heather is a very small part of the world who took up a very large part of the show.  I wish you luck- but as evidenced by the popularity of the "Heather threads", I would say that topic is unlikely to be dead to your callers or your fans and that there will be an expectation and a temptation to continue to mine the easy material...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 18, 2019, 10:43:04 AM
Oh he did? And your proof of his knowing this resides just WHERE?

Do cite evidence of his knowledge. And remember Vara is in South Carolina and Neeley was arrested in Florida, so by what ineffable metric do you posit that Vara should be twigged to the police blotters in Florida?

I think people had been asking Vara about Neely's domestic abuse arrests for awhile in tweets and youtube chats, not sure but maybe even posting his arrest record. So I think he knew. The arrests had been in multiple states.

WOTR

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 18, 2019, 10:38:57 AM

Thanks.  It had been awhile since I logged in and that just really caught my attention as going far beyond what is in good taste.

Metron2267

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 18, 2019, 10:44:59 AM
Then we go back to observing and recapping I suppose. I do think if she comes back her fans are going to be the ones that tip her over the edge - there is a definite chasm forming. She will be answering to them ... I’ll be sitting watching.

So my take is then, just can the Heather gab completely and take the little podcast into it's own non-host-tag status. By that I mean don't just rotate Vara in because Heather is dormant, accordingly don't put Heather on a low simmer until she reawakens either. Simply chart a new non-gossipy course.

As an example...mightn't it be of interest to many here to know how a podcast is set up, the equipment, hosting, costs, possible revenues and so on? Since you lot are in the swim, why not share the insides of the process?

Also, as you're in the UK, how about enlightening us on paranormal radio there? Do you ever listen to the more mainstream "Dr. Karl & The Naked Scientist" on BBC5?  I think that's a fine hard science show in its own right that still involves the caller as an everyman "doctor" in their own right. Yes you can't pinch their schtick, but you can build up off it...yeah?

Metron2267

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 18, 2019, 11:07:03 AM
Really?  Wouldn't you rather try and become more of a mentor to her?   Then you could spend 6+ hours on the phone with her, several
times a week.   Wouldn't that be lovely?    ;)

Valve Lasha will be jealous. ::)

VC

Quote from: WOTR on January 17, 2019, 08:59:53 PM
Just wondering what happens if she dares to hit the airwaves again?  Is it then time to go to the "next level" and continue the attack?  Obviously she deserves it for how she has wronged you and personally hurt you.
You must be directing this comment towards DynamoHum? I'm not in any spats w/HW.

I have directly attacked DS for not doing AB's show format, ETC.

In response DS directly attacked me with a lot of angry personal attack "put down" verbiage both here and at Ellgab. I was put in the Zoo and banned at Ellgab.  8)

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 18, 2019, 11:25:44 AM
I think people had been asking Vara about Neely's domestic abuse arrests for awhile in tweets and youtube chats, not sure but maybe even posting his arrest record. So I think he knew. The arrests had been in multiple states.

It seemed to me that Vara was isolated from a lot of things, for example Neeley's embezzling. If he could miss what puts bread on his table, how much else escaped him? Remember he is largely a one man shop as he expounded upon last night vis a vis producing to meet the T-shirt demand. I think the guy is massively in over his head, distracted, and trying to cobble things back together, and for that I salute him.

Consider also that being under regular royalties attack by Qeef and endless personal missions by Ellgabbers to disrupt his chatroom, he had reason to doubt a lot of what was thrown at him and question by whom and to what end.

As none of us will ever mind-meld with him the notion we can divine his moment of sentience is a null set.

My .02c.   :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 18, 2019, 11:32:22 AM
You must be directing this comment towards DynamoHum? I'm not in any spats w/HW.

I have directly attacked DS for not doing AB's show format, ETC.

In response DS directly attacked me with a lot of angry personal attack "put down" verbiage both here and at Ellgab. I was put in the Zoo and banned at Ellgab.  8)
Well stir shit to your heart's content here then! But please can the phony compassion for Heather angle as you gnaw on her radio corpus non delectable.

>:(

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 18, 2019, 11:34:25 AM
It seemed to me that Vara was isolated from a lot of things, for example Neeley's embezzling. If he could miss what puts bread on his table, how much else escaped him? Remember he is largely a one man shop as he expounded upon last night vis a vis producing to meet the T-shirt demand. I think the guy is massively in over his head, distracted, and trying to cobble things back together, and for that I salute him.

Consider also that being under regular royalties attack by Qeef and endless personal missions by Ellgabbers to disrupt his chatroom, he had reason to doubt a lot of what was thrown at him and question by whom and to what end.

As none of us will ever mind-meld with him the notion we can divine his moment of sentience is a null set.

My .02c.   :-\

Maybe I should listen to one of his shows. Does he seem alert at all? You do have a point about him not knowing about the embezzlement so why would he know about the domestic abuse record, but people weren't tweeting or chatting at him to look in to that. His producer or whatever, Ira, is another piece of 'work'.

I guess if I do ever listen to one of his shows I won't count on his exhaustive investigative reporting.

I don't even know why I'm talking about this. lol

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ItsOver on January 17, 2019, 10:10:11 PM
So I go here.

https://artbelllegacy.com

All I see is "coming soon," a dish antenna, and Art's elbow.  Looks like Art's coming back.  Again.

EEEH! He's coming back?! This time I'm not giving him any money for his return to the airwaves. O.K. maybe just a few hundred dollars.

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 18, 2019, 11:36:03 AM
Well stir shit to your heart's content here then! But please can the phony compassion for Heather angle as you gnaw on her radio corpus non delectable.

>:(
You repeatedly make false interpretations and misrepresentations of what I'm posting and why I'm posting it.

I'm responding to what other people post to this thread [or elsewhere], and then you bitch and moan as "the judge" and "the control" to diagnose my intentions as "phony compassion" or "shit stirring" for HW, etc.

You think in Black and White terms, and that's not useful to understand HW's situation or what people think about it.

Keep going with your "control flow" Honey Boo Boo...  ;D

You would fit right in at Ellgab.  ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Liberace! on January 18, 2019, 10:07:21 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY1efbNPmC4

Holy shit, that's funny. If any Ellgabbers are reading this, please take this message back to our rogue member, Bart Ell: Use human voices for your parodies, I'm sure one of your hive will volunteer or spend $5 on fiver.com for a human vocalist. Those AI voices crush my soul and are unlistenable.

Also, don't repeat the same verse five times over the course of a song.

VC

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 18, 2019, 12:21:12 PM
Holy shit, that's funny.
PRAISE MV ... The Liberace! of KoN and MitD.  ;D

MOAR songs please...

You ought to have a "greatest hits" thread for all your songs...

Do you have a post with all your songs linked?

Yeah, AND write out all the lyrics too, so we can sing along and know exactly what you're singing too.

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 18, 2019, 11:42:54 AM
Maybe I should listen to one of his shows. Does he seem alert at all? You do have a point about him not knowing about the embezzlement so why would he know about the domestic abuse record, but people weren't tweeting or chatting at him to look in to that. His producer or whatever, Ira, is another piece of 'work'.

I guess if I do ever listen to one of his shows I won't count on his exhaustive investigative reporting.

I don't even know why I'm talking about this. lol

I do. No Heather... ;)

Seriously though, Vara is a super blue-collar, regular Joe, kind of barbershop talk guy. If you can accept his gruff demeanor and less than erudite questioning there is much to be said for a guy who simply wings it, is unaffected by whatever "celebrity" he may have, and seems to run on coffee and hard work. I think I'd class him as the "Joe the plumber" of paranormal talkers. Odd vibe, but it seems to work. So knowing that his "alert" is not analogous to yours or mine, we have a context to view him within.

If you're going to dip your toes in the LNM "pond" I'd start with his recent 1-14-19 interview with Dr. Jason Rand on Planet X.

The first 45 minutes or so are a recap of why LNM had to reboot and so on. Make it past that and the last couple of hours are well worth your time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP58RPFhQDE

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 18, 2019, 12:11:09 PM
You repeatedly make false interpretations and misrepresentations of what I'm posting and why I'm posting it.

I'm responding to what other people post to this thread [or elsewhere], and then you bitch and moan as "the judge" and "the control" to diagnose my intentions as "phony compassion" or "shit stirring" for HW, etc.

You think in Black and White terms, and that's not useful to understand HW's situation or what people think about it.

Keep going with your "control flow" Honey Boo Boo...  ;D

You would fit right in at Ellgab.  ;)

Sod control. As I said tear right in!

But don't pretend there's any moral high ground to be found, cuz there isn't. That's just a safe head space exit hatch you built for your conscience, which must be yappy now and again.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: ItsOver on January 17, 2019, 10:10:11 PM
So I go here.

https://artbelllegacy.com

All I see is "coming soon," a dish antenna, and Art's elbow.  Looks like Art's coming back.  Again.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Liberace! on January 18, 2019, 10:49:07 AM
Stuck for life in Nye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ko-LeObBQ

I randomly heard "don't treat Keith this way". That was a classic.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 18, 2019, 10:25:48 AM
The shows I posted today, and the meltdown shows are the only ones I have saved copies of.

The S word link, has the Heidi call, and the after effects in the second half, and here are the meltdown shows

Meltdown1

https://www40.zippyshare.com/v/rqoOTkC2/file.html

Meltdown2

https://www86.zippyshare.com/v/jTJs6XdB/file.html

Meltdown3

https://www63.zippyshare.com/v/6PxrWMR9/file.html

Meltdown4

https://www109.zippyshare.com/v/YKphDzJr/file.html

These are the highlights ona fone.