• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2018, 02:58:40 AM
Perhaps, but it is substantiated.

Here’s a good lesson for you kids out there: never take joy in anything because it doesn’t ultimately matter.  Jackster exists mainly to remind me that hope is for idiots.

Our interactions over these past few days have been like the ending to Se7en.  I got beat to death with bars of soap for three days.

Jackster will raise up your hopes for some decent intercourse on this godforsaken armpit of a site.  Then when you sit down, all scrubbed and hopeful behind your computer screen wearing a crisp ironed shirt and your best bowtie, he will suck your soul out of your ass.  If you had a machine that could transform a small, red, unwashed penis into a man, that man would be Jackster.

I used to dream about what I would do if I had that Men in Black mind eraser/flashy thing. For a while I’d forget a lot of embarrassing high school memories, then I thought I would forget that I watched Breaking Bad and watch it again or would forget about a bad break up. The truth is I would forget that Jackster is a grub spawned from the crusty anus of Satan and I would once again extend my hand to him in friendship, only to have him take a shit in it. 

Today (tonight in your time zone) marks the end of my little magic Pinto ride.  It's time, and Jackster has reverted back to form.  The swamp beckons.  FML

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 03, 2018, 03:09:15 AM
Jackster exists mainly to remind me that hope is for idiots.

Your progress in unraveling the central mystery of your own existence is riveting. Please update your blog often.

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2018, 03:12:16 AM
Your progress in unraveling the central mystery of your own existence is riveting. Please update your blog often.

Leave the subject line alone, you talking frog.

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2018, 12:20:41 AM
Then, how did the top floors of WTC fall at near free-fall speed? Answer that one with your fascist apologism, Culture Victim!

Define near. While you work on that I will guide the thread back on track.

Falkies computer is dying and he needs money badly, this was posted on November 30th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDnIl83DLJQ&t=0s

Then on December first he shows off all the crap he purchased and paid Patty to do his laundry:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K44712ASRE&t=14s

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 02:01:23 AM
Do you even realize how monotones, boring, lame that Clinton shtik already is ?? DO YOU ??
Change the record,because you are not sounding cool, or interesting, or clever or funny by repeating that cliche.
TIME FOR A CHANGE JACKrats.

^^^^^
Proof of retardation

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dateline on December 02, 2018, 05:07:52 PM
What has become of our dear friend Mr. Falkie?  This used to be one of the most vibrant threads on the forum and now nothing, just nothing.  Has he become vintage and retired, or maybe put in a home?

The Ellgab Falkie thread is active. It's such a shame that it's spread over two sites now and Ellgab has the most Falkie oriented (not racist, that's just what they are) postings. On a Gabcast a long time ago Liberace mentioned he had sent Falkie money. My guess is that this thread was raking in the Adsense dollars and maybe Liberace wanted to give back to the cash cow Falkie is (to everyone but himself (except for the cow part)). It's just a guess.

Metron2267

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 03, 2018, 12:05:59 AM
No, a mastermind does not matter to me when the imagined mechanics are not realistic.

Then you haven't lot to add here. If you prefer to pick at only the wings while the rest of the carcass is full of meat you deny yourself full spectrum nourishment.

QuoteYou could tell me that Lex Luthor or Carl Sagan created the 3D hologram of Tu Pac that 100s of people saw at Cochella several years ago because there is no such thing as a 3D hologram. It was just a Pepper's ghost, an illusion well over 100 years old. Same goes for 911. It does not matter to me who the mastermind is until the mechanics are sound. For 17 years the theories have been absurd therefore who did the impossible does not matter.

The fact that there is an entire history with that individual, a beginning, middle and ready room psychodrama end says otherwise. Feel free to treat the Twin Towers like the Minneapolis freeway collapse if you wish. But in doing so you've only tightened a whopping big set of blinders and that calls into question your motives frankly.

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 01:12:29 AM
Who cares about 9/11, it's old news. It was bad. But is past.
Better prepare for 12/11.

Oh is that the new date now?

Your source is?

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 03, 2018, 01:37:52 AM
I have a degree in physics, but that doesn't really matter.

You might just as well say you have a Borzoi - if you never walk it it never happened.

QuoteYou don't need a degree to come to an informed conclusion about these conspiracies.  Like in the Kennedy assassination, people who are experts in relevant fields have looked at certain aspects and have voiced their conclusions.  Then they went on to other things because they don't choose to spend their lives arguing with ignorant, self-righteous paranoid retards.

And who would ever question the Warren Commission, eh?

LOL.

QuoteJust to cite one example, I read a paper that calculated how much jet fuel was available to fuel the fires and whether it was enough, and could have burned long enough to produce structural weakening within the observed time frame.  Anyone with a reasonably technical mind can follow the methodology and draw their own conclusions.  It doesn't require a degree, although if you understand the math you can check the equations.

Albeit not from any synopsis or url you have deigned to provide us with...

As ever.

QuoteThe problem for the troofers is the technique used by Jackster, which he proudly cites in his post above: he starts with a conclusion, and then categorizes information based on whether it fits his conclusion.  It's self-supporting and self-sealing: contrary evidence is faked by The Conspiracy...evidence to prove some speculation is being hidden by The Conspiracy...point out that some speculative aspect violates the laws of science or is a logistical impossibility, and you are informed (using 25% of all of the known world reserves of smug) that The Conspiracy is capable of things that we can't imagine.

And why wouldn't they be? Project Blue Book and the recent fighter jet UFO intercepts come to mind.

QuoteI lost interest in trying to talk to troofers sometime ago.  They almost never want to have a discussion; it's usually about feeling superior for a few moments in their life.

Regular leftard reductionism to the anecdotal and personal. This is something libs do with any issue - make it a tawdry but personalized postcard.

QuoteThe "chemtrail" retards could be doing something practical, something that matters.  Aircraft emissions contribute significantly to global warming.  In California’s central valley, a toxic insecticide called chlorpyrifos drifts from citrus groves onto children’s playgrounds, thanks to Trump’s decision to reverse the EPA’s ban on the chemical.  Some districts in Nevada spray the herbicide glyphosate into the canals that traverse farms.  You can prohibit them from doing it on your land, but they still spray upstream.  In all these cases, businesses and policymakers could be held accountable for cutting emissions and curtail the known use of chemicals, all of which would unquestionably improve the health and well-being of citizens.  But it's not that end that motivates the chemtrail retards.  It's about getting on the Internet and feeling smug and lashing out.  It's the one time during their miserable lives where they can feel in control, or at least have a voice that matters.  It's pathetic and it's sad.

That's a full loaded emotion bomb - another lib constant. I won't even bother to HAARP on the embedded conspiracy theory within to demonize conspiracy theories in general as such instantaneous hypocrisy ought be its own punishment..but rarely is... :-X

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 03, 2018, 01:59:56 AM
I remember seeing this one in Loose Change.  The question is a good example of how troofers operate.  For starters, the Loose Change folks started their clock after the collapse started.  As in, you can see the building starting to collapse, but the clock doesn't start running until...................................................................................now.

Pics and proofs or it's just another personal anecdote, leftard.

QuoteIt's the search for The Troof, you see, that excuses the lying.

Cite the lies.

QuoteThen there's the qualitative expression of "near" free-fall speed.  Lots of wiggle room there.

Post-Newtonian tomfoolery.

https://www.grc.nasa.gov/www/k-12/airplane/newton1a.html

QuoteFinally, the presupposition that there's something wrong with them falling at that speed, whatever it really is.  What speed do you calculate that they should have fallen at, and how do you come to that conclusion?  Never mind that shit!  There's TROOF to be demanded here!

And none to be found in YOU - ever.

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 03, 2018, 02:52:04 AM
When you address me, I see you as the spiritual equivalent of a 16-year-old deadbeat teen bragging to his 25-year-old, well-adjusted older brother about touching his first vagina.
The choice of simile is quite self-revelatory, did you wish it to be so? ???

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 03, 2018, 03:09:15 AM
Here’s a good lesson for you kids out there: never take joy in anything because it doesn’t ultimately matter.  Jackster exists mainly to remind me that hope is for idiots.

Peddling cynicism and joylessness to children is as ever a liberal constant. Your consistency is on point.

QuoteOur interactions over these past few days have been like the ending to Se7en.  I got beat to death with bars of soap for three days.

Jackster will raise up your hopes for some decent intercourse on this godforsaken armpit of a site.  Then when you sit down, all scrubbed and hopeful behind your computer screen wearing a crisp ironed shirt and your best bowtie, he will suck your soul out of your ass.  If you had a machine that could transform a small, red, unwashed penis into a man, that man would be Jackster.

The penile metaphor choice is again self-revelatory.

QuoteI used to dream about what I would do if I had that Men in Black mind eraser/flashy thing. For a while I’d forget a lot of embarrassing high school memories, then I thought I would forget that I watched Breaking Bad and watch it again or would forget about a bad break up. The truth is I would forget that Jackster is a grub spawned from the crusty anus of Satan and I would once again extend my hand to him in friendship, only to have him take a shit in it. 

Today (tonight in your time zone) marks the end of my little magic Pinto ride.  It's time, and Jackster has reverted back to form.  The swamp beckons.  FML

Full of sound and fury - signifying nothing. :(

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 03, 2018, 03:14:16 AM
Leave the subject line alone, you talking frog.
You screwed your own pooch, don't be churlish when caught in the tie. :P

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2018, 03:23:58 AM
Fuck your mother.

My mother died back in March.  Still, she's probably fresher than what you are used to, so have at it.

And with that Godwin's Law moment, we bring the the curtain down on another failed attempt by the Troofers.  Not just at bringing public awareness to what would be unquestionably the greatest crime in US history, but in what matters to them even more: self-validation.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 03, 2018, 06:11:52 AM

Falkies computer is dying

It's daybreak here and this passage jolted me awake, because I read "Falkie is dying."  Goddamn you for ruining my day like that before it even starts.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 03, 2018, 05:06:36 PM
My mother died back in March.  Still, she's probably fresher than what you are used to, so have at it.

And with that Godwin's Law moment, we bring the the curtain down on another failed attempt by the Troofers.  Not just at bringing public awareness to what would be unquestionably the greatest crime in US history, but in what matters to them even more: self-validation.

It’s not working...at all.  :D

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 03, 2018, 09:23:04 AM
It's such a shame that it's spread over two sites now

Why is that a shame?  Actually, it seems to me that the volume of posts about Senda has dried up considerably.  Maybe it's the realization that Senda is going to ride the gravy train all the way to the boneyard.  There's an inexhaustible supply of retards on YouTube for him to sponge money from.  People who are like those that feed ferel cats, except do it with humans.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 03, 2018, 09:23:04 AM
On a Gabcast a long time ago Liberace mentioned he had sent Falkie money. My guess is that this thread was raking in the Adsense dollars and maybe Liberace wanted to give back to the cash cow Falkie is (to everyone but himself (except for the cow part)). It's just a guess.

Now that's some troofer-worthy rendering of facts right there.  I think if MV ever gave money to Senda, it must have preceded the laptop debacle.  I really got the sense that his affection slash sympathy for Senda curdled up after that, and he finally -- finally ! -- realized what us long-timers had been saying all along.

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 03, 2018, 05:06:36 PM

And with that Godwin's Law moment, we bring the the curtain down on another failed attempt by the Troofers.

You need to learn just what Godwin's Law is, dipshit:

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/godwins-law

About
Godwin's Law is an internet adage that is derived from one of the earliest bits of Usenet wisdoms, which posits that "if you mention Adolf Hitler or Nazis within a discussion thread, you've automatically ended whatever discussion you were taking part in."

QuoteNot just at bringing public awareness to what would be unquestionably the greatest crime in US history, but in what matters to them even more: self-validation.

Why "self"?

Examining missing or corrupted data sets isn't a "self" veneration, it's a national jigsaw puzzle with a whole lot of missing tiles.You keep harping (as libs always do) on this being a personal or anecdotal phantasm. That's denialism 101 and the same thing Dems do if you decry the Honduran caravan. The instantly point to the front row women and children pawns or launch into some sobbing soliloquy on an individual Honduran of the "highest character"...all the while the MS 13 trash circle like sharks off camera.

You libitarded vermin SUCK!

>:(

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 03, 2018, 05:19:00 PM
Now that's some troofer-worthy rendering of facts right there.

Nope, naked demonization across disparate topics noted again.

You leftards are the most intellectually deceitful fascists ever. Die soon, asshole.

Define near.

You can have a lot of fun with that so long as you aren't expecting a rational answer.

I remember with Longdong, it took him a whole day to look up the delta between free fall speed and the speed that the towers fell at.  Nearly all the troofer websites simply parrot the phrase "near free fall speed" without quantifying it.

I don't recall seeing any troofer who tried to answer my question -- namely, what speed would you expect them to fall at?  It's easier to honk loaded statements from Troofer Central than to actually do the hard work of thinking.  Never forget that THERE MUST HAVE BEEN A CONSPIRACY.   That conclusion drives all of the facts.

All of that aside, there are some practical problems with trying to determine the speed by watching a video and timing it with a stopwatch.  It's the wrong way to go about it, but since it can be manipulated to conform to the conclusion, that's the way that the troofers do it.  Troof for everybody! 

Dude, when do we get paid for all of this disinformation work?  If I don't see some green soon, my output is going to suffer as badly as the troofers I have been taking to school.

Jackstar