• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Retro Advertisements that just wouldn't fit in today's world.

Started by ShayP, February 15, 2017, 03:12:07 PM

ShayP

Quote from: Rix Gins on February 15, 2017, 04:19:50 PM
https://youtu.be/sP1F5m7EBpw

Oh that is sweet!  I think people my age were the last to play like that.  I know I did.  Playing "Army" was fun.  Pretending to shoot my friends was one of my fond memories.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on February 15, 2017, 04:24:27 PM
Oh that is sweet!  I think people my age were the last to play like that.  I know I did.  Playing "Army" was fun.  Pretending to shoot my friends was one of my fond memories.  ;D

Lot's of kids in my neighborhood when I was a kid. We used to use the whole block to play war, cops and robbers, SWAT, etc. Roaming through peoples backyards, etc. No one really cared back then. The world was ours.  :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: trostol on February 15, 2017, 04:25:07 PM

Sega got pretty racy back in the day. I don't remember these sexual innuendo ads by them.  :D

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 15, 2017, 04:27:42 PM
Lot's of kids in my neighborhood when I was a kid. We used to use the whole block to play war, cops and robbers, SWAT, etc. Roaming through peoples backyards, etc. No one really cared back then. The world was ours.  :)

Hell yeah!  Same here.  Any area were there was some woods between neighborhoods, and everything you said.  Building forts, etc.  8)

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on February 15, 2017, 04:31:14 PM

Oh my.  She looks like a child, but, ya know...still looks yummy.  I feel shame from that ad.  LOL!

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on February 15, 2017, 04:30:05 PM
this has Shay written all over it

You've really gotten to know me trostol.  LOL!!!!

However my regular underwear fit like some of those and it really is not...

Nevermind.  :-[  ;D