• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Snoory is a "LAZY BROADCASTER" according to Art Bell!

Started by DarkBroodings, September 18, 2013, 02:42:15 PM

DarkBroodings

From the Time Magazine article:

• What does Bell think of the man who replaced him on Coast, George Noory? He’s a lazy broadcaster, Bell says, indifferent to what he puts on the air. “This fellow, half the time, he doesn’t sound like he’s listening to his guest. He’ll come back and ask a question that had just been answered five minutes previously. Or he’ll inject a complete non sequitur. The guest will be talking about Bigfoot, and he’ll ask, ‘Well, does that have something to do with angels?’” Worse, “there’s a lot more politics in it, a lot more medical crap in it, a lot of New Age-y crap that I won’t touch. I prefer science.” Bell hopes competition will raise all boats. “It betterâ€"otherwise George’ll be a submarine.” Fans seem to agree: The first Google autocomplete hit on Noory’s name is “George Noory sucks.”

Falkie2013

I just googled George Noory and the first thing that  comes up is a link to Coast.

George Noory Sucks doesn't even come up until CoastGab is mentioned about 7 links or so down.

I did notice something curious.

There's a tiny Google picture to the left of the George Noory list and it celebrates the birthday of the inventor of the Foccault pendulum. But on the screen its so tiny it looks like a small peparoni pizza to me.

Coincidence ?

Every time I think of Snoory I think of pizza rolls, then pizza then I get mad because there isn't any in the freezer
and start craving pizza.

So then I have to go to Safeway, Target or Walmart and get a couple of frozen pizzas or order 2 from Dominos.

George Noory is making me fatter !

And broke too. 2 item pizza and chicken wings delivered is $ 16.99 + tip. My gf wasn't here yet so I ordered one with wings. It's 3 miles to the Safeway and I don't feel like walking to go get one that will be 1/2 thawed when I get back. I guess I'm lazy too when it comes to pizza.

Curse you George Noory and your damned stupid pizza rolls anyway !!!!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I don't know what it is about pizza. Damned stuff is addictive until you get sick of it after awhile.

Earth Pod

Quote from: Falkie2013 on September 18, 2013, 02:53:57 PM
I just googled George Noory and the first thing that  comes up is a link to Coast.

George Noory Sucks doesn't even come up until CoastGab is mentioned about 7 links or so down.

I did notice something curious.

There's a tiny Google picture to the left of the George Noory list and it celebrates the birthday of the inventor of the Foccault pendulum. But on the screen its so tiny it looks like a small peparoni pizza to me.

Coincidence ?

Every time I think of Snoory I think of pizza rolls, then pizza then I get mad because there isn't any in the freezer
and start craving pizza.

So then I have to go to Safeway, Target or Walmart and get a couple of frozen pizzas or order 2 from Dominos.

George Noory is making me fatter !

And broke too. 2 item pizza and chicken wings delivered is $ 16.99 + tip. My gf wasn't here yet so I ordered one with wings. It's 3 miles to the Safeway and I don't feel like walking to go get one that will be 1/2 thawed when I get back. I guess I'm lazy too when it comes to pizza.

Curse you George Noory and your damned stupid pizza rolls anyway !!!!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I don't know what it is about pizza. Damned stuff is addictive until you get sick of it after awhile.
<<

>> At the time of the article coming out 'sucks' did come up first in google and today it was different.  Not sure which day it changed, tho....... 8)