• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

CIA target with chemtrail solution

Started by cranberryjoe, January 19, 2016, 04:55:28 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: cranberryjoe on February 08, 2016, 12:24:15 PM
This is the only interview I've given. My website has more info: http://chemspray.weebly.com
I know it's hard to believe but the members of my immediate family know that I'm sane and have experienced enough of this weirdness to make them believe it's true as well (mostly smelling the strange chemicals wherever we go). I wish I could reinsert myself back into the "Matrix" and go back to believing that our country is run by sane and responsible people who don't have the sole ambition for power and wealth, but I don't have that luxury.

Your immediate family are psychiatrists?

Jackstar

Quote from: BellBoy on February 08, 2016, 04:43:14 AM

Boy, it is only February. There's time.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 08, 2016, 04:00:33 AM
In short, the outcome of inhaling too deeply and mental illness.

Long distance diagnosis. Your powers have grown adorably.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on February 08, 2016, 12:54:07 PM
Boy, it is only February. There's time.

Long distance diagnosis. Your powers have grown adorably.

Oh, I'm no oracle, but if you want to believe in chemtrails and that he's being targeted by the CIA and is having issues about the Matrix, you should get in the same queue he should be occupying at the shrinks. Or quit inhaling...

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 08, 2016, 12:56:54 PM
if you want to believe in chemtrails

You're an idiot, and no one believes you or credits your opinion about anything.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on February 08, 2016, 01:01:50 PM

You're an idiot, and no one believes you or credits your opinion about anything.

You do...  ;D

But don't be shy, embrace your paranoia.

But re: Chemtrails, I'll talk all day about turbines, air pressure and flight, and explain to you why chemtrails aren't. But my efforts will be wasted on you because you believe what you think. Whereas I believe the facts borne from engineering and the practical issues involving aeroplanes.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 08, 2016, 01:03:25 PM
You do...  ;D

I'm adding "reading comprehension" to the list of graces you're lacking.

Jackstar

Whereas I believe the facts borne from engineering and the practical issues involving aeroplanes.

I love how you think all that shit adds to your credibility, Wrench Jockey.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on February 08, 2016, 01:09:56 PM
I love how you think all that shit adds to your credibility, Wrench Jockey.

Do you read back aloud what you type ? You should, Seriously. And you a Seattle boy too; get down to Boeing and ask one of the cleaners about chemtrails, if they don't piss themselves laughing, they might get one of the aerodynamicists to explain what you're looking at, with slides and a power point presentation too. Good luck son.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 08, 2016, 01:14:09 PM
get down to Boeing

You'll believe anything a guy in a white coat tells you, huh? Try a dentist.

albrecht

You do...  ;D

But don't be shy, embrace your paranoia.

But re: Chemtrails, I'll talk all day about turbines, air pressure and flight, and explain to you why chemtrails aren't. But my efforts will be wasted on you because you believe what you think. Whereas I believe the facts borne from engineering and the practical issues involving aeroplanes.
I don't buy the guy's theories but it was an interesting show. I find it hard to believe that the government would target random people for such a manner or longtime. Athough I would believe that they would test out "stuff" on unwilling people, as there is a long history of it. Or if the individual was a 'problem' for the government (terrorist, radical, protestor, spy, etc) then I could see them being targeted. Chemtrails? I doubt it except maybe in some particular circumstances as a test or an experiment from a specially designed plane- not random commercial flights. Clearly it is possible; cloud-seeding, crop dusting, and firefighting with planes etc has been done for years so it is possible to drop "stuff" or aerosolize "stuff" from planes.

cranberryjoe

I don't blame anyone for not believing my story. I wouldn't believe it either if it hadn't happened to me. But I feel as though it's my duty to tell it. All I can hope for is that one day at least part of my story will be authenticated and that would lend credibility to the rest of it.

albrecht

Quote from: cranberryjoe on February 08, 2016, 09:56:43 PM
I don't blame anyone for not believing my story. I wouldn't believe it either if it hadn't happened to me. But I feel as though it's my duty to tell it. All I can hope for is that one day at least part of my story will be authenticated and that would lend credibility to the rest of it.
Personally, I think it would be better for you (and for us and society  ;)) if the story was found NOT to be true but instead a product of your mind, imagination, or whatever. Because then you (and us) wouldn't become ill due to the chemicals, the government wouldn't the bad guy and maybe could be trusted again, and you would have piece of mind, security, etc.

I like some of the ideas mentioned in the show to try to get proof. There should be traces of something, even if derivatives of them broken down, of whatever was sprayed. Hidden cams, tape recorders, phone apps, and even the old tried-and-true cellophane tape, human hairs, dusts, etc to see if drawers/doors etc opened. Take pictures of rooms and then compare upon re-entry. Anything changed? At what point would you accept proof, or even consider, that the ideas aren't real? Or is that not even a consideration? Is the lack of verifiable, or 3rd party, proof ITSELF a proof of the conspiracy?
Well, in any regard, I wish you well and hope whatever is happening, or presumed to be happening, to you stops.

oddly, the government is too stupid to do all this at night.  ::)

cranberryjoe

Quote from: albrecht on February 08, 2016, 10:13:03 PM
Hidden cams, tape recorders, phone apps, and even the old tried-and-true cellophane tape, human hairs, dusts, etc to see if drawers/doors etc opened. Take pictures of rooms and then compare upon re-entry. Anything changed?

There are plenty of times when I was hit with chemicals and the people I was with also noticed them. One morning I woke up and found that the attic door located in the hallway was open, and there's no way it can open on its own. The floor mysteriously shakes underneath me in my apartment, and my son has noticed it. I have video of the spray hitting the house I used to live in. There are plenty of strange things that happen but it doesn't seem to matter. People just don't want to believe it, and I can't say I blame them. I think the only evidence people would believe is government documents detailing their actions, but fat chance of me getting my hands on those. Anyway, thanks for wishing me well and listening to my story. I agree, it would be nice if it weren't true.

ziznak

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on February 08, 2016, 10:27:27 PM
oddly, the government is too stupid to do all this at night.  ::)
haha... or do it at all.  is that where all that CIA money is going?  and aren't they NOT supposed to operate within the US.  I'm sure that's some BS but... really I can't imagine the logistics of targeting individual citizens for "sprayings" assuming these chemicals exist and don't leave traces and blah blah blah.  I'm sure they have and possibly continue to test crap out on certain populations deemed "testable" but specific targeting of citizens? 

still though... I'm gonna give this whole show another listen through. 

And cranberryjoe thankyou for being such a good sport about things... taking the criticism and all that.  Kinda makes me think maybe you aren't so crazy but then again... you are posting here so.

welcome to the asylum

cranberryjoe

The world's a crazy place, Ziznak. The criticism is to be expected and it's not a topic that can easily be debated, especially without offending people. All I can do is present my story and either you believe it or you don't. I'd recommend going to my site:  http://chemspray.weebly.com
Tons of more info and easy to read with plenty of diagrams and pictures.

albrecht

Quote from: cranberryjoe on February 09, 2016, 09:53:24 PM
The world's a crazy place, Ziznak. The criticism is to be expected and it's not a topic that can easily be debated, especially without offending people. All I can do is present my story and either you believe it or you don't. I'd recommend going to my site:  http://chemspray.weebly.com
Tons of more info and easy to read with plenty of diagrams and pictures.
Listened to the recent MITD "Targeted Individuals" show while doing some yard-work and congratulations on your call. At least I assume from the similar details and stories it was you (I missed the beginning.) Also, you should've mentioned your website (if you did I missed it.) (If it wasn't you then someone else is being targeted in the same way and locations or having similiar delusions!) Good luck with your situation, whatever it might be, your call made the show more interesting.

Lord Grantham

Join the masons, they protect their own.

Hahaha