• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

weedeater

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 25, 2017, 08:35:32 PM
I know, and the only episode I've listened to so far was Stewart Rhodes... Since the beginning of October.

Honestly, I could understand him publishing his "News Segments" if he was out investigating the events himself. As it is, he kind of reminds me of Falkie, getting his news off the internet, typed by other peoples hands.

Has he said what's wrong with his voice?

I don't listen so would not know.  Maybe they had a screaming match at Honeymoon Key Luxury Resorts

Bomar

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 25, 2017, 08:35:32 PM

Has he said what's wrong with his voice?

Brig,...

Johnny B. said his throat problems were caused by an increase in pollen do to the rain and/or extensive chemtrails over Dallas...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on January 25, 2017, 08:53:39 PM
Brig,...

Johnny B. said his throat problems were caused by an increase in pollen do to the rain and/or extensive chemtrails over Dallas...

Bomar

Thank You Bomar.  Nothing serious then, just Karma.

Bomar

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 25, 2017, 08:57:55 PM

Thank You Bomar.  Nothing serious then, just Karma.

Brig,...

I write it off as a symptom of city life...

Another reason to live out in the rural country...

Where cell phones don't work and you can breath the air without coughing...

Bomar

Jackstar

Quote from: weedeater on January 25, 2017, 08:30:28 PM
A shameless push for more subscribers.   I moaned like a brat when John upped the 3 monthly rate to $25 from $15

I feel compelled to state that the price of the content has little to nothing to do with why I'm not presently subscribing.

Quote from: weedeater on January 25, 2017, 08:42:07 PM
Maybe he will re book Dr Richard Sauder!!! Liven things up a tad.  Discuss world events and the bible while sharing a cuppa ayahuasca tea.  I'd pay to watch that.  Sauder and Richard Alan Miller add in Steve Quayle.
The Sauder debacle was embarrassing. And unprofessional.
IMO

Elane237

Quote from: Bomar on January 25, 2017, 09:01:29 PM
Brig,...

Bomar
Tobacco smoke and a funky nasty attitude are unhealthy habits no matter where you inhale smoke and exhale arrogance.  ;D

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 679 â€" Jack Sen & Dr. Richard Alan Miller

Thursday January 26th 2017
In this edition we speak with Jack Sen and Dr. Richard A. Miller. Sen represented Nigel Farage’s UKIP as Lancashire’s prospective member of parliament... He was part of Britain’s successful Brexit campaign that saw the British people liberate themselves from the European union, and actively campaigns against government tyranny everywhere... Jack and John talk about what is going on in both the United Kingdom and the Untied States, comparing and contrasting developments between the two... We then welcome Dr. Richard Allen Miller and talk about several issues that are going on with his books through Amazon.com... Dr. Miller also opens up about CIA programs and how false flag’s are used to declare martial law...

Brexit, a Crazy Doctor, and the CIA...

Enjoy...

Bomar

albrecht

Quote from: Bomar on January 25, 2017, 09:01:29 PM
Brig,...

Bomar
My 2cents as possible things:
1) growing up in a city can cause problems because, besides pollution, you don't grow tolerances to natural 'stuff,' to 'clean' a life-style as a kid when you are developing immune system.
2) moving somewhere else, if a fair distance, can cause problems even if you grew up playing in the dirt, with animals, in the country since difference plants etc so different allergens you might not have experienced.
3) sometimes growing up in the country present new possible problems, especially in the past but even current, with pesticides, insecticides, crop-spraying, livestock run-off, etc.
4) my cousin and I joke that she never has allergies in Houston, I say because all the benzene and crap in the air kills all possible pollen or mold.

weedeater

#679  Watch John B Wells read the news of the day, for free on you tube!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y40GIPVdEKQ

Jackstar

Quote from: weedeater on January 26, 2017, 08:42:07 PM
Watch John B Wells read the news of the day, for free on you tube!!!!

Actual part of the show I enjoy the most. #winning

Lilith

Quote from: weedeater on January 26, 2017, 08:42:07 PM
#679  Watch John B Wells read the news of the day, for free on you tube!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y40GIPVdEKQ

Yup, Wells is copying Falkie!

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 10:29:26 PM
Yup, Wells is copying Falkie!
When he said "reading the news" Falkie was the first thing I thought of. lol

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 27, 2017, 12:01:54 AM
When he said "reading the news" Falkie was the first thing I thought of. lol

If George only knew. bwahahahaha

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 27, 2017, 12:04:09 AM
If George only knew. bwahahahaha
So no new vids from Senda the past couple of days? I mean the last one I saw was on that more reasonable one that he actually approached pleasantry. Wasn't it mostly rant-free?

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 27, 2017, 12:06:31 AM
So no new vids from Senda the past couple of days? I mean the last one I saw was on that more reasonable one that he actually approached pleasantry. Wasn't it mostly rant-free?

I don't feel certain that George will ever be coming back in any meaningful way, very sad to say...

I hope I'm wrong.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 27, 2017, 09:12:22 AM
I don't feel certain that George will ever be coming back in any meaningful way, very sad to say...

I hope I'm wrong.

The first Truman Show had a much happier ending.

Bomar

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 27, 2017, 09:12:22 AM

I hope I'm wrong.

Brig,...

What are you guys talking about..

Is George, Senda, and Falkie, all of them, three different people or all the same person...

This is like picking up a party-line telephone and listening in, in the middle of a conversation...

Who ever this person is, he (I am assuming here) sounds kind of schizo...

But then again Johnny B. also appears kind of schizo lately...

Bomar

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bomar on January 27, 2017, 09:44:49 AM
Brig,...

Is George, Senda, and Falkie, all of them, three different people or all the same person...

This is like picking up a party-line telephone and listening in, in the middle of a conversation...

Bomar

Geroge Senda is Falkie in Sewergab.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on January 27, 2017, 09:44:49 AM
Brig,...

Bomar

Start here:

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,5425.0.html

That's what I did...  :-[

I also make a commentary about him in most of my videos which I post in this thread:

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,10395.0.html

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 27, 2017, 09:50:00 AM
Start here:

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,5425.0.html

That's what I did...  :-[

I also make a commentary about him in most of my videos which I post in this thread:

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,10395.0.html

ROTFL. Brigâ,,¢ sending Boomer back to 2013...to that simpler time...

It's only over a couple of thousand pages...ha  :D

Boomer, this will be good for you, get out of your safe-space and see that there are more certain truths than these flimsy liberal constructs you seem to be so fond of.

ONE Truth, ONE World, ONE Falkie.

weedeater

Nooo, Nooo don't send Boom Boom back in time.  He had a habit before we all knew him well of copy/pasting pages and pages of Wikipedia script onto the Caravan blog.   He might have a relapse and start it all up again.  (not that we don't appreciate his mensa mind).

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 27, 2017, 10:45:49 AM
ROTFL. Brigâ,,¢ sending Boomer back to 2013...to that simpler time...

It's only over a couple of thousand pages...ha  :D

Boomer, this will be good for you, get out of your safe-space and see that there are more certain truths than these flimsy liberal constructs you seem to be so fond of.

ONE Truth, ONE World, ONE Falkie.

So Say we ALL!!

He could always get the cliff notes version, and just watch my youtube videos lol's

Lilith

Quote from: weedeater on January 27, 2017, 11:18:11 AM
Nooo, Nooo don't send Boom Boom back in time.  He had a habit before we all knew him well of copy/pasting pages and pages of Wikipedia script onto the Caravan blog.   He might have a relapse and start it all up again.  (not that we don't appreciate his mensa mind).

Well, yes, there's that.  :-\

Of course, George use to type his own walls and walls of text.... :o

Ciardelo

oops.   :o

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

You all are funny people...

I suspect this "George" is the same fool who started the "word war" with me last November...

Which started when I defined the between "Copyright and a Register Trademark", answering a Brig's quarry...

That guy was an idiot and a sloth...

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 680 â€" Raymond McGovern

Friday January 27th 2017
In this edition we sit down with former CIA analyst Raymond McGovern to discuss a medley of topics including CIA tactics and more...

A medley of topics including CIA tactics, sounds like fun...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Lilith

I don't think we have to worry, I doubt that our dear Bomar will dare his eyes to view, beyond this thread.

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-Z-vxjvTxc

John B. continues to kick down free stuff to me that I want!

#winning

Jackstar

Holy shit, it sounds like he has Captain Trips.