• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

If you have thirty minutes to spend. I recommend my new best friend, Lionel. I so look forward to Mondays.

https://youtu.be/AtvSvj0ww0c

Elane237

Quote from: Bomar on January 23, 2017, 10:06:17 AM
Ciarie,...

I am not the one who made fun of minorities or people with palsy, Mr. Trump made no age disclaimers...

What is good for the goose is good for the gander...

Bomar
The reason why trump is president is because people are fed up with how loosely liberals define "racist" and how they use the label on anyone who says something they don't like.  Trump is not entirely PC, but not a racist.  He seems to be an “equal opportunity critic” of everyone, including Hispanics, women, Blacks, Muslims, Jews or anyone that he can use to get his point across. 

Are you referring to the story circulating about how Donald Trump mocked the disability of New York Times reporter, Serge Kovaleski? This accusation has served as a very convenient tool to both smear Trump’s character and to avoid having to confront him on substantive political issues. 

Read for yourself the true facts about that story ...
https://www.catholics4trump.com/the-true-story-donald-trump-did-not-mock-a-reporters-disability/

Elane237

Quote from: Bomar on January 23, 2017, 10:06:17 AM
Ciarie,...

I am not the one who made fun of minorities or people with palsy, Mr. Trump made no age disclaimers...

What is good for the goose is good for the gander...

Bomar
Your "gal" Hillary provided a major wake-up call for all minorities!  Blacks are finally waking up to the fact that the Democratic party (especially Hillary) is no friend to them and never has been.  Look at Haiti and the contempt the Haitians have for the Clintons from stealing their country blind via Clinton Foundation. Think about Bill Clinton’s (with Hillary’s support) 3 strikes and you’re out laws which put millions more Blacks in prison. What about Hillary calling Blacks “deplorables”?  What about her open support of Margaret Sanger and her planned installation of the abortion mills in Black communities ... resulting in "genocide"?  The democrats are not champions of the under-class as they have been portrayed and minorities are slowly but surely waking up to that reality.  Hopefully, eventually you will too!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Elane237 on January 23, 2017, 10:50:08 AM
Your "gal" Hillary provided a major wake-up call for all minorities!  Blacks are finally waking up to the fact that the Democratic party (especially Hillary) is no friend to them and never has been.  Look at Haiti and the contempt the Haitians have for the Clintons from stealing their country blind via Clinton Foundation. Think about Bill Clinton’s (with Hillary’s support) 3 strikes and you’re out laws which put millions more Blacks in prison. What about Hillary calling Blacks “deplorables”?  What about her open support of Margaret Sanger and her planned installation of the abortion mills in Black communities ... resulting in "genocide"?  The democrats are not champions of the under-class as they have been portrayed and minorities are slowly but surely waking up to that reality.  Hopefully, eventually you will too!

In the mind of many liberals, that disabled reporter should have been aborted if his congenital birth defect had been detected in the womb.

Bomar

Quote from: Elane237 on January 23, 2017, 10:50:08 AM

Hopefully, eventually you will too!

Ellie,...

Don't put me in the Hillary crowd, please...

I am just having fun, arguing the opposing view...

True, President Trump is a good person, a proper family man...

But when these people argue using "alternative" truths and "alternative" facts, I use the opposing "alternative" truths and "alternative" facts for my end of the arguments...

I do not care either way, I know what is actually true and I know the actual facts...

But in these discussions, the actually truths and the actual facts, seem not to apply in their reality...

Bomar

Ciardelo

Boomer,

You can try to back-pedal all you want when your argument is destroyed by truth. There is no "alternate truth" that's a liberal construct. You lose, you loser.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on January 23, 2017, 11:08:23 AM
Ellie,...

But when these people argue using "alternative" truths and "alternative" facts, I use the opposing "alternative" truths and "alternative" facts for my end of the arguments...

I do not care either way, I know what is actually true and I know the actual facts...

But in these discussions, the actually truths and the actual facts, seem not to apply in their reality...

Bomar

Bomar, there are no ultimate truths, only partial revelations, and opinions. To think one know's the truth is the fools folly.

Don't forget, everyone has secrets, and many "facts" are paid for.

Bomar

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 23, 2017, 11:12:05 AM

Bomar, there are no ultimate truths...

Brig,...

We are all pawns of our reptilian overlords...

Everything else are just mind games...

Bomar

Ciardelo

Quote from: Original Larry on January 23, 2017, 10:39:59 AM
If you have thirty minutes to spend. I recommend my new best friend, Lionel. I so look forward to Mondays.

https://youtu.be/AtvSvj0ww0c

This guy, I like this guy.  :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_(radio_personality)

Elane237

Bomar
Agreed!  When I see KellyAnn Conway arguing about Sean Spicer providing "alternative" facts while she's literally smiling like that "cheshire cat" in Alice In Wonderland, I am shocked and amazed at this new form of lying!  However, it all served as a good distraction while they threw a monkey wrench in ObamaCare and detracted attention away from the Women's protests.

Elane237

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 23, 2017, 11:17:02 AM
This guy, I like this guy.  :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_(radio_personality)
Yes! Lionel is very insightful.  I've been wondering how long it would take for someone to articulate the impact Kennedy's appointment will have on big Pharma.

Ciardelo

I like the opposition wearing uniforms, it makes them easier to spot  ;)

Of course Madonna couldn't get it right and wore a black one. 

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 23, 2017, 11:24:16 AM
I like the opposition wearing uniforms, it makes them easier to spot  ;)

Of course Madonna couldn't get it right and wore a black one. 

It also makes them look like Trump fans, all hoping to be grabbed by The Donald, while sporting their pink pussy hat. (Well, that's what they look like to me anyway).

If I can find me some pink yarn, I'll have to make me one of those.

weedeater

While we are all waiting with baited breath for Lionel, the ultimate wordsmith and erudite raconteur to come to the point, I usually flip over to the remarkable and explodingly popular David Seaman a man that youtube is determined to get rid of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hzQmtarCm4&t=0s

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 23, 2017, 11:29:21 AM
It also makes them look like Trump fans, all hoping to be grabbed by The Donald, while sporting their pink pussy hat. (Well, that's what they look like to me anyway).

lol! Can you imagine how much "the media" would be guffawing and laughing if conservatives came up with such a goofy-ass hat to wear? What we get instead is some kind of weak effort to put "gravitas" into the "movement."

"Wearing a vagina on your head is no way to go through life."

Ciardelo

Quote from: weedeater on January 23, 2017, 11:43:35 AM
While we are all waiting with baited breath for Lionel, the ultimate wordsmith and erudite raconteur to come to the point, I usually flip over to the remarkable and explodingly popular David Seaman a man that youtube is determined to get rid of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hzQmtarCm4&t=0s

Not bad. Not bad at all. I wish he would put some effort into not looking like he's posting from some barren effiency apartment; but I guess that's exposing some sort of bias on my part ;)

Quote from: Elane237 on January 23, 2017, 11:20:21 AM
Yes! Lionel is very insightful.  I've been wondering how long it would take for someone to articulate the impact Kennedy's appointment will have on big Pharma.
Jon Rappaport is all over it. (figuratively speaking)

weedeater

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 23, 2017, 12:02:41 PM
Not bad. Not bad at all. I wish he would put some effort into not looking like he's posting from some barren effiency apartment; but I guess that's exposing some sort of bias on my part ;)

Lionel has his glory wall and David his please feed me wall.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 23, 2017, 11:29:21 AM

#MMPGA?

Ellie,...

Bomar

Bomar, you may appreciate the conversation on www.HOAXBUSTERSCALL.com
Live tonight at 9 eastern, 8 central. It's a call in show, but I wouldn't advise it.

Elane237

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 23, 2017, 06:49:42 PM

Brig!  Now that was funny!

Was that NOT the most vulgar women's march on Washington DC ever??!! Vulgarity, cursing, swearing, vagina hats!  Park Services said they left the place a complete a wreck!  What do you expect?.... Madonna was there telling them that she wants to blow up the White House!! LOL!

In the meantime, I thought the first Press Room Briefing Conference with Sean Spicer was a great success!  Spicer intends to include smaller Alternative New Agencies who have "Skype" Access.  The room went silent! They were talking last week about expanding the capacity from 50 people in the room to 500!  ...Great!  Obviously, Sean Spicer's orders are to diminish the power of MSM (especially CNN) to be able to  keep telling lies and falsehoods and control the narrative!

Bomar

Quote from: Original Larry on January 23, 2017, 07:00:25 PM
Bomar, you may appreciate the conversation on www.HOAXBUSTERSCALL.com
Live tonight at 9 eastern, 8 central. It's a call in show, but I wouldn't advise it.

Larry,...

Do you mean this web site:  http://hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com/  ...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Elane237 on January 23, 2017, 07:04:14 PM

Was that NOT the most vulgar women's march on Washington DC ever??!! Vulgarity, cursing, swearing, vagina hats!  Park Services said they left the place a complete a wreck!  What do you expect?.... Madonna was there telling them that she wants to blow up the White House!! LOL!

In the meantime, I thought the first Press Room Briefing Conference with Sean Spicer was a great success!  Spicer intends to include smaller Alternative New Agencies who have "Skype" Access.  The room went silent! They were talking last week about expanding the capacity from 50 people in the room to 500!  ...Great!  Obviously, Sean Spicer's orders are to diminish the power of MSM (especially CNN) to be able to  keep telling lies and falsehoods and control the narrative!

My daughter posted this pic on FB

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Ark Midnight #33 - Storming the border, Cyber Bullying & El Chapo Guzman...

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2YVbpPubYQ ...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Dr. MD MD

Bomar, I just heard that the twat who made that sick joke about Barron Trump has been indefinitely suspended from SNL.  ;)

Have a good one, douche bag!  :-*

Bomar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2017, 11:29:11 PM

indefinitely suspended from SNL.

MD,...

I guess she can always get into government work or work for the RNC, they are both "Joke Factories"...

Bomar

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bomar on January 24, 2017, 12:19:29 AM
MD,...

I guess she can always get into government work or work for the RNC, they are both "Joke Factories"...

Bomar

I doubt it. Most people seem to prefer their humor to be funny.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Elane237 on January 23, 2017, 07:04:14 PM