• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Bomar

Quote from: Elane237 on January 22, 2017, 11:01:34 AM

You could easily fill up 3 books!  "Bomar's Truisms",  Bomar's Trumpisms",  "Bomar's Trivia"

Ellie,...

True, but would you buy one of those books?...

If not, at least leaving my thoughts on a computer screen, doesn't waste trees...

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

This is the video by "The Liberty Eagle" over their facebook page...

Ark Midnight #33...

Our guest last night - Jan 21 2017 ... Mike Presnell

With over 30 years working in the narcotics underworld, from Detroit to Colombia SA Director of Border Narcotics Intelligence, Mike investigates political corruption, child predators and drug & human smuggling.

Topic: Cyber Bullying

Link: 

https://www.facebook.com/TheLibertyEagle/videos/675754065883206/

Enjoy

Bomar

pate

Ciardelo

Quote from: Bomar on January 22, 2017, 08:52:21 AM
Facts:

"Barron" is the first boy in the Whitehouse since "JJ" in 63...

And boys are treated different than girls, always...

If "Barron" turns out to be a "Mommy's Boy", all gloves are off...

Ridiculing a "Wussy" is a given appropriate commenting behavior, especially for "Donny's Boy"...

But if "Barron" turns out to be a "Chip off the old block", I can see him center stage...

Accompanying President Trump everywhere and becoming a trusted adviser, even at his young age...

Bomar
Boomer,

Your post seems to be all liberal agenda "what ifs" If, if, if. I'm saddened at your apparently closed mind...I'm sure your mind is wide open as long as we all agree with you.  ;)

Presidential children have always been off-limits.

Bomar

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 23, 2017, 01:04:02 AM

Presidential children have always been off-limits.

Ciarie,...

But history does not agree with you...

Here are 9 Presidential Kids Whose Antics Made News...

Link: http://mentalfloss.com/article/64900/9-presidential-kids-whose-antics-made-news  ...

As for President Trump, the rumors are already starting with Barron...

"Is Barron Trump Autistic?... Some Dare to Ask Whether President Trump's Son Battles Autism...

He's fidgety, socially awkward, doesn't speak or shake hands... Was he more than just tired on election night?..."

I guess the "24 Hour News Cycle" and "President Trump's New Governing Style" will be changing accepted past traditions, for good or for bad...

Bomar

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bomar on January 23, 2017, 06:23:05 AM
Ciarie,...

Link: http://mentalfloss.com/article/64900/9-presidential-kids-whose-antics-made-news  ...

"Is Barron Trump Autistic?... Some Dare to Ask Whether President Trump's Son Battles Autism...

He's fidgety, socially awkward, doesn't speak or shake hands... Was he more than just tired on election night?..."

I guess the "24 Hour News Cycle" and "President Trump's New Governing Style" will be changing accepted past traditions, for good or for bad...

Bomar

You're an asshole. You're an asshole. Yes, yes!
You're and asshole. You're an asshole. That's right!

Did your mom have any kids that lived?  ::)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2017, 07:00:32 AM
You're an asshole. You're an asshole. Yes, yes!
You're and asshole. You're an asshole. That's right!

Did your mom have any kids that lived?  ::)

Yes, but he's our asshole.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 23, 2017, 07:10:25 AM
Yes, but he's our asshole.

You can have Mr. I go after 10 year old boys.  ::)

I just came to this thread because I was bored but his show sucks anyway. No big loss.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2017, 07:14:26 AM
You can have Mr. I go after 10 year old boys.  ::)

I just came to this thread because I was bored but his show sucks anyway. No big loss.  ;)

I agree with the "his show sucks part". too.  :-*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 23, 2017, 07:24:06 AM

Yep, assholes like this and Madonna are going to find out that there are consequences to their words when more and more people just start ignoring them. Once it effects the old revenue stream they'll think twice. Oh, and the FBI is apparently planning on paying a visit to Ms. M to discuss her thoughts on "blowing up the white house."  :D

Keep it up, Bomar! You could be there next stop.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2017, 07:34:39 AM
Yep, assholes like this and Madonna are going to find out that there are consequences to their words when more and more people just start ignoring them. Once it effects the old revenue stream they'll think twice. Oh, and the FBI is apparently planning on paying a visit to Ms. M to discuss her thoughts on "blowing up the white house."  :D

Keep it up, Bomar! You could be there next stop.  ;)

As we have suggested to him before, he needs to quit making his own wine.  I wish he could...

I would miss the part of Bomar that I know and love if he were gone.

Bomar

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 23, 2017, 07:41:04 AM

As we have suggested to him before, he needs to quit making his own wine.  I wish he could...

I would miss the part of Bomar that I know and love if he were gone.

Brig,...

I have not made any wine since November...

All I did was make an observation and repeat a few "reported" articles...

I like President Trump, but there appears to be some skeletons in his personal closet...

Now that Mr. Trump is under the "Media Magnifying Glass", a few cobwebs are appearing...

Let it be known, I do not believe in the new "Trumpism" for "New Ethical Statements", which include a multiple choice of Truths, “Alternative" Truths, or Lies...

Bomar

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bomar on January 23, 2017, 07:59:01 AM
Now that Mr. Trump is under the "Media Magnifying Glass", a few cobwebs are appearing...

You mean the same glass they held over Hillary to expose all hers, hypocrite?   ???

Go back to your safe space, snowflake.  ::)

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on January 23, 2017, 07:59:01 AM
Brig,...

I have not made any wine since November...

Bomar

Makes me happy to hear that Bomar.  :)

Bomar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2017, 08:03:06 AM

You mean the same glass they held over Hillary to expose all hers, hypocrite?   ???

MD,...

We can only wait and hope, the truth will always be exposed eventually...

I suspect the next "Family News Article" will be about Donny Jr. or another sibling and their Mafia connections affiliated with their latest or a past New York construction project...

It is kind of hard hiding questionable activity, when the Secret Service is constantly hanging around...

Because nothing gets built in New York with greasing a few palms...

Bomar

Elane237

Ciarie,...

Bomar
Not comparable examples because that 10 year old boy has done or said nothing to deserve the attacks on him!

Melania Trump appears to be a very doting and loving Mom. She reminds me of Jackie Kennedy when she moved her kids out of the country to protect them.  I fully expect Melania to go after Katie Rich, SNL and NBC; hopefully demanding that Katie Rich be fired immediately along with a public apology from the networks.  Melania threatened Rosie O’Donnell with litigation for suggesting on twitter that Barron is autistic.  I would imagine that the Secret Service will be knocking on Katie’s door right about now to talk to her about cyber-bullying which is a Federal crime.  I suspect that they will be contacting Madonna also for threatening to blow up the White House.

Bomar

Quote from: Elane237 on January 23, 2017, 08:29:11 AM

Melania threatened Rosie O’Donnell with litigation for suggesting on twitter that Barron is autistic.

Ellie,...

I agree, I was just making a point, that there is no actual hands off policy, just an implied understanding...

About the Melania threatening Rosie O’Donnell with litigation...

Using excessive frivolous litigation to make a point, Mr. Trump learned this tactic from his mentor, Roy Cohn; who lived by a a simple formula: attack, counterattack and never apologize....

Link: https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/former-mccarthy-aide-showed-trump-how-to-exploit-power-and-draw-attention/2016/06/16/e9f44f20-2bf3-11e6-9b37-42985f6a265c_story.html?utm_term=.49ad2004ac13

So an actual truth may never be known, only an "alternative" truth through forced "Attrition"...

Bomar

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bomar on January 23, 2017, 08:58:23 AM
Ellie,...

I agree, I was just making a point, that there is no actual hands off policy, just an implied understanding...

About the Melania threatening Rosie O’Donnell with litigation...

Using excessive frivolous litigation to make a point, Mr. Trump learned this tactic from his mentor, Roy Cohn; who lived by a a simple formula: attack, counterattack and never apologize....

Link: https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/former-mccarthy-aide-showed-trump-how-to-exploit-power-and-draw-attention/2016/06/16/e9f44f20-2bf3-11e6-9b37-42985f6a265c_story.html?utm_term=.49ad2004ac13

So an actual truth may never be known, only an "alternative" truth through forced "Attrition"...

Bomar

It's easy to show two photos side by side and get a reaction but it's dishonest because they were comparing photos taken at different times. Obama's they show a photo while he was giving his address. Trump's they show before he started. Apples and oranges. It's all part of the same MO the corporate media has been doing for years now. They think you're an idiot who's not paying attention and they're right, for the most part.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2017, 09:05:30 AM
It's all part of the same MO the corporate media has been doing for years now. They think you're an idiot who's not paying attention and they're right, for the most part.  ;)

For the most part...Yup.

Jackstar

Quote from: Elane237 on January 23, 2017, 08:29:11 AM
Melania Drumpf appears to be a very doting and loving Mom. She reminds me of

I do see the resemblance.

Bomar

Apples and oranges.

MD,...

Both photos had a time stamp of 12:00 (noon)...

The difference between the two events is simple...

President Obama had DC townie supporters, who only had to walk to the event and came early...

President Trump's supporter mostly had to drive there and were still walking to the event, because parking is outside DC proper; parking fees are timed and mass transport is limited...

A proper photo representation would be a wide-angle overhead shot, showing how filled with people the surrounding streets were at 12:00 (noon)...

You can see some of this but the photos were cropped...

Bomar

PS: Also President Trump's nearest winning county was 27 miles from DC, most were 50 miles+, President Obama won every adjacent county to DC...

PSS: I drove to DC once and had to park in Maryland, to find reasonable parking fees...

Ciardelo

Ciarie,...

Bomar
Boomer,

"Antics" making the news is one thing. Attacking a child for just looking "funny" or something is entirely different. Your failure to see this is disturbing. You are showing your bias and it is ugly.

Jackstar

Quote from: Bomar on January 23, 2017, 09:24:05 AM
Both photos had a time stamp of 12:00 (noon)

January 20th in 2017 was a Friday. The same date in 2013 was a Sunday.

Look, I know you use a sundial fashioned from a tanned swatch of bovine uterine flesh as your calendar, but most of the rest of the potential audience isn't so blessed. They have jobs, it rains, et cetera.

Anyone desperately flailing about trying to use this as an indication of Trump's alleged lack of mandate is an obvious psyop shill. Obvious.

Also, you forgot your ellipsis. Intriguing.

Jackstar

Some Dare to Ask Whether President Drumpf's Son Battles Autism...

So jelly.

Elane237

It's easy to show two photos side by side and get a reaction but it's dishonest because they were comparing photos taken at different times. Obama's they show a photo while he was giving his address. Trump's they show before he started. Apples and oranges. It's all part of the same MO the corporate media has been doing for years now. They think you're an idiot who's not paying attention and they're right, for the most part.  ;)
Exactly!  A not so well orchestrated dog and pony show!  The MSM began spewing those misleading pictures immediately after the event!  It appears Trump team is using such a trivial "non-story" in order to carry out their well planned agenda.  CNN are truly silly if they don't see that they are being used to force the MSM in it's entirety to fall in line.  Trump is determined to control the media right out the gate!  He is playing by his own "playbook".  Pouncing on CNN helps him convince the public that he's "on our side".  Yeah right!  Notice how he ran over and spoke to the CIA people telling them what a great job they are doing.  Everyone knows CNN is "CIA News Network".  The Demorats are blaming the Russians for hacking the election. IMO if it was hacked, it was coming from the help of insiders helping Assange leak tons of info at last minute. The hack was an inside job.  Trump appears to be making sure he continues to benefit from "whistleblowers" without having to punish them like Obama did.

It's going to be interesting to watch and see how he handles MSM, Rosie O'Donnell, Katie Rich, George Clooney, and the rest of his "perceived" enemies.  It's pretty apparent that Obama, Clintons, Bush's all had a "hitlist". This guy will be no different.

Elane237

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 23, 2017, 07:24:06 AM

ROFL!  I second that emotion!

Lilith

Quote from: Elane237 on January 23, 2017, 09:46:23 AM
ROFL!  I second that emotion!

I got taken in for a years subscription, and I figured out why.  Wells puts in effort, and puts out his best shows when it time for most of us original subscribers to continue our subscription, and then back to the same ol same ol.  (I won't fall for it again). Heck, I can do a better live stream on youtube with my computer thats in the shop for new speakers, than Wells can do with all that fancy equiptment he has.  His live streams are a fail. Shame on him.

Bomar

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 23, 2017, 09:33:27 AM
Boomer,

"Antics" making the news is one thing. Attacking a child for just looking "funny" or something is entirely different. Your failure to see this is disturbing. You are showing your bias and it is ugly.

Ciarie,...

I am not the one who made fun of minorities or people with palsy, Mr. Trump made no age disclaimers...

What is good for the goose is good for the gander...

Bomar

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bomar on January 23, 2017, 10:06:17 AM
Ciarie,...

I am not the one who made fun of minorities or people with palsy, Mr. Trump made age disclaimers...

What is good for the goose is good for the gander...

Bomar

Wrong again, Bomar. Brig's right. Stop drinking!  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8JqT2atxD8