• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Brig:  I've said it before, I'll say it again: You are the BEST!

Yes he does, but that is not John's best side, or front, or back,
I like Marzulli, even if he is crazy, like myself, at least he is not boring!

Elane237

Hillary Clinton Catches Bill Clinton STARING at Ivanka Trump at the Inauguration!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp6z20GmBh8

He's still at it! LOL!!

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Did any of you look at your "Solar Data" yesterday...

The sun's behavior actually changed right after inauguration...

We also started to get multiple sunspots, something that has been missing all last year...

Odin must be smiling on President Trump...

Bomar

Jackstar

Quote from: Elane237 on January 21, 2017, 12:15:27 AM
He's still at it! LOL!!

Staged to support the idea that they're still human.

Clones. Believe it.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

The minute President Trump took office, every mention of “Climate Change” was removed from the whitehouse.gov web site...

From Google … "whitehouse climate change report"...

"The Obama administration is taking action to combat climate change... The United States is leading global efforts to address the threat of climate change."..

But if you go to the link: https://www.whitehouse.gov/energy/climate-change ...

You get: …. “Sorry, the page you’re looking for can’t be found”...

Try it … https://search.whitehouse.gov/ ...

Bomar

Elane237

Quote from: Bomar on January 21, 2017, 10:48:24 AM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

The minute President Trump took office, every mention of “Climate Change” was removed from the whitehouse.gov web site...

From Google … "whitehouse climate change report"...

Bomar
I'd like to learn specifically what that first Executive Order he signed describing it simply as taking some of the burden off of people with ObamaCare (ACA).  I haven't heard whether or not they intend to drop that "unconstitutional" IRS penalty/fine imposed for NOT having it. The penalty for 2016 went up to either 2.5% of household income or a per person factor ($695 per adult, $347.50 per child under 18) Maximum: $2,085, whichever is higher.

At the end of the day, I would suspect that Obamacare will remain in place and the only thing that will change is the name!

Bomar

Quote from: Elane237 on January 21, 2017, 11:38:42 AM

I'd like to learn specifically what that first Executive Order he signed describing it simply as taking some of the burden off of people with Obama Care (ACA).

Ellie,...

Here is the ACA Executive Order, President Trump signed...

Bomar

Elane237

Quote from: Bomar on January 21, 2017, 11:54:14 AM
Ellie,...

Here is the ACA Executive Order, President Trump signed...

Bomar
Thanks, Bomar!

Looks awfully vague to me.  Much to do about nothing.

Bomar

Quote from: Elane237 on January 21, 2017, 12:39:55 PM

Looks awfully vague to me.  Much to do about nothing.

Ellie,...

It is standard politics...

It's the immediacy of the action that matters, not the actual act that matters...

Or remember the standard Politician's Mantra, "Whatever you do, don't change anything, or you will own everything"...

Bomar

Elane237

Quote from: Bomar on January 21, 2017, 03:19:41 PM
Ellie,...

It is standard politics...

It's the immediacy of the action that matters, not the actual act that matters...

Bomar
Thanks, Bomar!
I  forgot about that  political strategy!  So true!!

Quote from: Jackstar on January 21, 2017, 09:57:29 AM

Staged to support the idea that they're still human.

Clones. Believe it.
I'm not sure of the emotion behind those lizard eyes, but I'm glad I am not the recipient of that
stare, glare, or leer, whatever it may be. I remember something about dead kids on a railroad track.
Creepy.

By the way, I want my money back for last night's episode.

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on January 21, 2017, 09:24:01 AM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Did any of you look at your "Solar Data" yesterday...

The sun's behavior actually changed right after inauguration...

We also started to get multiple sunspots, something that has been missing all last year...

Odin must be smiling on President Trump...

Bomar

Praise MV!

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Ark Midnight tonight on KLIF570 (radio program) @ 10pm to Midnight (Central Time)

Link:  http://streema.com/radios/570_KLIF (works best for most systems)

Our guest today - Jan 21 2017 Mike Presnell

With over 30 years working in the narcotics underworld, from Detroit to Colombia SA Director of Border Narcotics Intelligence, Mike investigates political corruption, child predators and drug & human smuggling.

Topic: Cyber Bullying

1. Nearly 43% of kids have been bullied online. 1 in 4 has had it happen more than once.

2. 70% of students report seeing frequent bullying online.

3. Over 80% of teens use a cell phone regularly, making it the most common medium for cyber bullying.

4. 68% of teens agree that cyber bullying is a serious problem.

5. 81% of young people think bullying online is easier to get away with than bullying in person.

Studio Lines will be open - please join the conversation...
Phone … 1-888-787-5543...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Dateline

This is my first time to catch Ark Midnight, and I am already drawn in.  It is a good time to listen to J.B. Wells again.

Elane237

Quote from: Bomar on January 21, 2017, 09:46:07 PM

Topic: Cyber Bullying
81% of young people think bullying online is easier to get away with than bullying in person.

Speaking of Cyber Bullying:

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) â€" A writer for “Saturday Night Live” is getting criticized on social media for an inappropriate tweet about President Donald Trump’s 10-year-old son Barron.

Katie Rich tweeted Friday, “Barron will be this country’s first homeschool shooter.” She later deleted the post.

However, many on Twitter took issue with Rich’s tweet, slamming her for going after a young boy.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/01/20/snl-writer-barron-trump-tweet/

Ciardelo

Quote from: Elane237 on January 22, 2017, 02:12:23 AM
Speaking of Cyber Bullying:

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) â€" A writer for “Saturday Night Live” is getting criticized on social media for an inappropriate tweet about President Donald Trump’s 10-year-old son Barron.

Katie Rich tweeted Friday, “Barron will be this country’s first homeschool shooter.” She later deleted the post.

However, many on Twitter took issue with Rich’s tweet, slamming her for going after a young boy.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/01/20/snl-writer-barron-trump-tweet/
As well they should. Anybody would have been excoriated if they went after Malia or Sasha Obama. I hope she gets her just due. What a stupid, stupid "comedy" writer. The presidential kids are off limits.  >:(

Jackstar

Quote from: Bomar on January 21, 2017, 09:46:07 PM
3. Over 80% of teens use a cell phone regularly, making it the most common medium for cyber bullying.

Bomar

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 22, 2017, 02:55:14 AM

As well they should. Anybody would have been excoriated if they went after Malia or Sasha Obama. I hope she gets her just due. What a stupid, stupid "comedy" writer. The presidential kids are off limits.  >:(

Facts:

"Barron" is the first boy in the Whitehouse since "JJ" in 63...

And boys are treated different than girls, always...

If "Barron" turns out to be a "Mommy's Boy", all gloves are off...

Ridiculing a "Wussy" is a given appropriate commenting behavior, especially for "Donny's Boy"...

But if "Barron" turns out to be a "Chip off the old block", I can see him center stage...

Accompanying President Trump everywhere and becoming a trusted adviser, even at his young age...

Bomar

Jackstar

Quote from: Bomar on January 22, 2017, 08:52:21 AM
Facts:

"Barron" is the first boy in the Whitehouse since "JJ" in 63...

And boys are treated different than girls, always...

He's right, you know.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

A new "Trumpism"...

Stated by President Trump's Counselor (Lawyer), Kellyanne Conway....

Previous Ethical Statement: Statements were either Truths or Lies....

New Ethical Statement: Statements are a multiple choice of Truths, “Alternative" Truths, or Lies...

Boy this is really going to make more works for the Appellate Courts and the Supreme Court...

As President Trump stated, his main task is to put America back to work; I guess he is starting with the Courts and the legal system in general...

(Well, it’s true, more lawyers are out of work, or under employed, than all other individual professions)...

Bomar

Elane237

Quote from: Bomar on January 22, 2017, 09:28:09 AM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

A new "Trumpism"...

Stated by President Trump's Counselor (Lawyer), Kellyanne Conway....

Previous Ethical Statement: Statements were either Truths or Lies....

Bomar
I look forward to more "Bomar"s Trumpisms"

Sean Spicer walked into the press room for his first press "meeting", chewed everyone out, told them he's holding them accountable for their "fake news stories", then walked out without answering any of their questions!  Is that another potential Trumpism?

Jackstar

Quote from: Elane237 on January 22, 2017, 09:57:35 AM
then walked out without answering any of their questions!

But, he did answer their questions.

Bomar

Quote from: Elane237 on January 22, 2017, 09:57:35 AM

Is that another potential Trumpism?

Ellie,...

Think of President Trump's Press Secretary "commentary", like the old adage, "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? ...

If President Trump's Press Secretary doesn't recognize "a question", was "a question" actually asked...

And if "a question" wasn't asked, then "a response" was not needed or required...

Bomar

PS: Ear plugs helps a Presidential Press Secretary remain "mostly" truthful and keep a straight face...

Elane237

Quote from: Bomar on January 22, 2017, 10:32:07 AM

If President Trump's Press Secretary doesn't recognize "a question", was "a question" actually asked...

And if "a question" wasn't asked, then "a response" was not needed or required...

Bomar
LOL! I agree with your conclusion.  But what do you think he's attempting to communicate to the Press?  I notice Kelly Anny Conway has been throwing that word "truth in reporting" around a lot since she took over Trump after Cruz dropped out.  Do you think that she's at all a part of (what appears to be) a new strategy of dealing with the hostile press?  Frankly, I hope it works.

Bomar

Quote from: Elane237 on January 22, 2017, 10:39:59 AM

a new strategy of dealing with the hostile press...

Ellie,...

President Trump is a businessman and by definition knows how to use his lawyers to his advantage...

Since we are dealing with lawyers now, and all lawyers use Joseph Goebbels, as their patron saint...

Remember Goebbels' words of lawyerly wisdom...

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie...

It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State...”

Bomar

PS:  Sorry forgot the salute: Right arm extended, Thumb up … and repeat … “AMERICA FIRST” …

Elane237

Quote from: Bomar on January 22, 2017, 10:50:27 AM
Ellie,...

President Trump is a businessman and by definition knows how to use his lawyers to his advantage...

Since we are dealing with lawyers now, and all lawyers use Joseph Goebbels, as their patron saint...

Remember Goebbels' words of lawyerly wisdom...

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie...

It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State...”

Bomar

PS:  Sorry forgot the salute: Right arm extended, Thumb up … and repeat … “AMERICA FIRST” …
ROFL!!  Great job, Bomar! 

Just think about all the useful and sometimes trivial information you've provided over the last few years I've known you!  You could easily fill up 3 books!  "Bomar's Truisms",  Bomar's Trumpisms",  "Bomar's Trivia"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bomar on January 22, 2017, 10:50:27 AM
Since we are dealing with lawyers now...

Like we weren't before?!  ???

Nice spin!  You (and the left) seem more enamored of Goebbels than Trump to me.  ::) :D