• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 24, 2017, 12:30:17 PM
Is he taking over for Generalisamo Francisco Franco that way?  ???

Oh no, I wouldn't presume that...I was just doing a follow-up to Boomer's post.

Generalissimo Francisco Franco remains in first place and is still dead.

"I love you people". really! I enjoy reading your comments as much as I enjoy the program.
I'm not sure that's a compliment, but I meant it as one.
I'm hoping George Webb will be on the program while he is still topside. He is into some dangerous topics. Check him out on youtube if you haven't already. A true journalist.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 696 â€" Phillip Jordan

Friday February 24th 2017

In this edition we welcome former DEA agent Phillip Jordan to talk about his time in the DEA, and explore what is real and what is not real. Jordan tells us stories of former DEA agents, and if some movies really represent what the agency does...

DEA, their Movies, and their Reality...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Bomar, the comments section has gone off the deep end. Thank you for your post, I laughed out loud (or LOL, if you prefer). I was getting depressed with all the religiousity. Save it for church, people! Don't Bogart that joint my friend, (to coin a phrase) hahaha

Quote from: Original Larry on February 25, 2017, 04:26:25 PM
Bomar, the comments section has gone off the deep end. Thank you for your post, I laughed out loud (or LOL, if you prefer). I was getting depressed with all the religiousity. Save it for church, people! Don't Bogart that joint my friend, (to coin a phrase) hahaha

Speaking as a lackadaisical Christian who is not prone to proselytizing, to be a Christian is not something that you limit to Sunday church services.  It is a way of life that you live 24/7.  Same goes for Islam and Judaism and any other religions out there.  Most Christians, including myself, aren't very good Christians at all.  I would even hesitate to call them Christians if all they do is go to church on Sundays and forget about it during the other days of the week.

weedeater

Quote from: Original Larry on February 25, 2017, 04:26:25 PM

I was experiencing this bizarre impulse to hand over some cash but then went to the comments section and rapidly regained some reason over that impulse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id6jVwwxOpg

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Ark Midnight tonight on KLIF570 (radio program) @ 10pm to Midnight (Central Time)

Link:  http://streema.com/radios/570_KLIF (works best for most systems)

Our guests tonight - Saturday, Feb 25, 2017 - Dr. Richard Alan Miller (Doc RAM) and L. A. Marzulli

Read more about our guests here:  https://caravantomidnight.com/?p=173205

Studio Lines will be open - please join the conversation...
Phone … 1-888-787-5543...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

If you missed last night's Ark Midnight, here it is...

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcAzePPypHo  ...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 25, 2017, 06:05:10 PM
Speaking as a lackadaisical Christian who is not prone to proselytizing, to be a Christian is not something that you limit to Sunday church services.  It is a way of life that you live 24/7.  Same goes for Islam and Judaism and any other religions out there.  Most Christians, including myself, aren't very good Christians at all.  I would even hesitate to call them Christians if all they do is go to church on Sundays and forget about it during the other days of the week.
And your point is?

Ark midnight: Just hearing Dr. Miller was better than the whole week of programs, IMO.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on February 26, 2017, 09:52:35 PM
Ark midnight: Just hearing Dr. Miller was better than the whole week of programs, IMO.

Arite, I'll have a listen to Bomars post now then.

Elane237

Quote from: Original Larry on February 24, 2017, 04:25:02 PM
"I love you people". really! I enjoy reading your comments as much as I enjoy the program.
I'm not sure that's a compliment, but I meant it as one.
I'm hoping George Webb will be on the program while he is still topside. He is into some dangerous topics. Check him out on youtube if you haven't already. A true journalist.
Yes, George Webb is a true Journalist and a real Patriot! Tons of articles and blogs are popping up on the net using his well documented materials which he publishes daily.

In my lifetime, I have never seen a President with so many enemies even though he won the election fair and square!  Looks like Khruschev is going to be correct in his 1959 prediction that America would destroy itself from within without Russia firing a shot! All one has to do is look at Trump's enemies to see we're headed for the fall of Empire America. Starting Obama, a former President working to undermine a sitting President - normally called treason! Obama and Hillary both have more ties to the Russians than Trump ever had. Wikileaks revealed that Russia recently denied McCain's request for campaign contributions from them. Then there's the "fake Liberal Press", Neocons, extreme liberals, Soros, Lindsay Graham, Paul Ryan, liberal community organizers (under Obama), and others. All working hard to bring America to ruins; and it's working! 

I was a little too young to remember much of the JFK presidency, not that I'm comparing him to DJT,
by any means, but I do remember some of it. There was a lot of hatred there too,  but MSM loved him,
(I almost wrote "to death") . I guess that is one big difference. Anyway, about Mr. Webb, I have written Ken Keeling twice asking to have him on, but I think maybe since the wedding, and maybe monitoring this thread, I am on "the list of shit". Oh well.

I hope I am wrong, but I fear a week of "Watchmen" promotional programs. If I recall correctly,
that is what happened last year.

Bomar

Quote from: Original Larry on February 28, 2017, 11:49:08 AM

If I recall correctly, that is what happened last year.

Larry,...

Of course, what else happens when 1000 Jesus Freaks meet or have a future expectation of meeting together in a single room...

They kind of feed on each other's phobias...

(But you must admit, it is kind of cool to watch these schizoids inter-relate in public, they are like lemmings)

Bomar

Appears I was wrong, as usual. This time I'm happy about it.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 697 â€" Robert David Steele & F. William Engdahl

Tuesday February 28th 2017

In this edition we welcome Robert David Steele, and F. William Engdahl. Steele joins in first and explains to us the oversights of President Trump and why Steele needs to be made part of his cabinet to help him... Steele also goes into details about government spending and where the current administration is spending to much in different key agencies... Then, F. William Engdahl returns to talk about Trump trying to drain the swamp, disagreement between Europe and the US, and much more....

Spend, Spending, and Spent...

Enjoy...

Bomar

PS: Good Address to Congress, Mr. President...

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on February 28, 2017, 09:24:13 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 697 â€" Robert David Steele & F. William Engdahl

Tuesday February 28th 2017

In this edition we welcome Robert David Steele, and F. William Engdahl. Steele joins in first and explains to us the oversights of President Trump and why Steele needs to be made part of his cabinet to help him... Steele also goes into details about government spending and where the current administration is spending to much in different key agencies... Then, F. William Engdahl returns to talk about Trump trying to drain the swamp, disagreement between Europe and the US, and much more....

Spend, Spending, and Spent...

Enjoy...

Bomar

PS: Good Address to Congress, Mr. President...

Thanks Bomar.  i'm a Steele fan, so I'll have a listen.

Lilith

Would it be possible for one of the Wells lovers in our group, to ask him to release the Robert David Steele portion of his show on YouTube?

Elane237

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 01, 2017, 12:29:19 PM
Would it be possible for one of the Wells lovers in our group, to ask him to release the Robert David Steele portion of his show on YouTube?
ROFL!!  Brig, I'm not on his list of admirers ... for good reason!  I thought you and Bomar were!

Lilith

Quote from: Elane237 on March 01, 2017, 02:42:25 PM
ROFL!!  Brig, I'm not on his list of admirers ... for good reason!  I thought you and Bomar were!

I'm sorry To disappoint you Elane.  :'(

I think maybe only Bomar is left on that list.

Lilith

I enjoyed F. William Engdahl as well in episode 697. It would be great if Wells would YouTube the entire episode for us to post here for everyone to watch.  IMO.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on March 01, 2017, 03:19:11 PM
I enjoyed F. William Engdahl as well in episode 697. It would be great if Wells would YouTube the entire episode for us to post here for everyone to watch.  IMO.
I've heard Mr. Steele's big T.O.E. before, but it was better than "watchmen".
Also enjoyed Mr. Engdahl's segment very much.
A pretty good show. I no longer identify as a Wells supporter, as I have been relegated to the "list of Shiite"

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 698 â€" Dale Smith & Wayne Madsen

Wednesday March 1st 2017

In this edition we welcome Dale Smith on board followed by Wayne Madsen. Dale speaks about numerous topics including the Oklahoma City Bombing, 9/11, PizzaGate, and others... Then, Wayne Madsen returns to update us on the research he has been conducting on various topics... First, an update from our UK correspondent Jack Sen...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 699 â€" Harley Schlanger & Josh Peck

Thursday March 2nd 2017

In this edition we welcome Harley Schlanger on board followed by Josh Peck... Harley explains what “Junk Bonds” are and what they do, or do not do... He also outlines three-points which would help end the majority of conflicts that are affecting the world, and addresses the ponzi schemes that take place on the governmental level... Then, Josh Peck returns and discusses the “Flat Earth Theory”, and how the theory divides people, not only scientifically, but politically and spiritually... He also touches on subjects to be covered at the Hear the Watchman Conference that is coming at the end of the month...

Junk Bonds, Ponzi Schemes, and Flat Earth Theory...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Boy, the flat earthers have really gotten under Well's skin. He just can't let it go! Actually I love it.
Here is a tip I picked up from someone, for those who don't know, (like myself). Sometimes you look for a particular video on YT, but you get a message like, "this video is private" or "video no longer available"
try typing in https://www.youpak.com, just cut & paste the URL.
It actually worked!

Disclaimer: don't come whining to me if bad things happen.

If anyone is interested, I found another good podcast, it's free. I'm going to be needing these soon.
http://tkelly6785757.podomatic.com/

Bomar

Quote from: Original Larry on March 03, 2017, 01:44:36 PM
Disclaimer: don't come whining to me if bad things happen.

Larry,...

What did you think of the post I left on last night's "CTM Interview Forum"?...

(repeat)...

Dudes and Dudettes,…

To a blind person, does it really matter, if the earth is round or flat…

Would the average american really care if the earth is round or flat…

I guess if it matters to you, you are therefore by definition, a special person…

Now isn’t that special…

Bomar

I almost always enjoy your posts, Bom. I think Brendi likes you. She sounded pleased when you called in to the radio program, I know I was. I would have said pretty much what you said.
peace, out.
off to save some more deplorables.