• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on January 30, 2017, 04:03:55 PM
It's a fucking HOAX. period.

Now, who would ever think to argue with me or thee?

Only a fool would argue with you, Jackstar. That's why I never do.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 681 â€" Joseph Meyer & Joel Skousen

Tuesday January 31st 2017
In this edition we welcome the return of Joseph Meyer to discuss the state of the economy in the United States, the resistance to change within, future forecasts and more. Then, Joel Skousen speaks about this past weekend’s events which have taken place in various airports throughout the US.

Economy, Preppers, and Airports...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Wednesday February 1st 2017

In this edition we welcome back James and JoAnne Moriarty. We speak about their website, and they explain how hard it is to nail down the leaders of these radical Islamic groups because they change so often. The Moriarty’s give us a huge surprise by connecting us with Sheik Khaled Tantush who has been in prison for over five years. We discuss his unlawful imprisonment and what he thinks President Donald Trump should do regarding radical Islam in No...

from twitter feed, I guess

Why have thou forsaken this thread? Step it up! So it is written, so it shall be done.
just sayin'

Episode 683 â€" James McCanney & Dr. Darrell Hamamoto
Thursday February 2nd 2017

In this edition we sit down with Professor James McCanney and Dr. Darrell Hamamoto. Professor McCanney comes aboard first to talk about fixing the numbers to say something specific in a political outset, the effect of actual global warming and more. Then, Dr. Hamamoto leads off with points about the student loans scam which is going on throughout college campuses; also the business of private prisons, and how prison gangs will take to the type of reform they offer.
if anyone cares

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on February 02, 2017, 07:58:38 PM
Why have thou forsaken this thread? Step it up! So it is written, so it shall be done.
just sayin'

I haven't forgotten you, I just don't listen to Wells anymore really.  I read the thread tho  ;)

I like Clyde much much better.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Original Larry on February 02, 2017, 07:58:38 PM
just sayin'

I never was a yuuge Wells fan, and since all his new stuff is behind a paywall...I don't have much to talk about. I stay out of the politics threads so it was a rare appearance for me to try to let how wrong, how very, very wrong Boomer was. And I'm not going to waste too much time on an obovine idiot anyway  ;)

The last thing to comment on was how good the Saturday show was without Mr. Wells. I guess we could rehash that?

Ciardelo

I sure hope Gavin Mitchell comes back this Saturday!

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 02, 2017, 10:40:16 PM
I sure hope Gavin Mitchell comes back this Saturday!

So do I.

I see Mr. Wells is putting his internet news reading segments on YouTube everyday like George does.  Maybe if he can make enough YouTube bucks, he will ditch the subscription garbage. Maybe place a classy discreet donation button on his homepage instead.  I mean, he goes on about how he wants to get the information out there, but only if you subscribe to "the family".

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 02, 2017, 10:45:07 PM
So do I.

I see Mr. Wells is putting his internet news reading segments on YouTube everyday like George does.  Maybe if he can make enough YouTube bucks, he will ditch the subscription garbage. Maybe place a classy discreet donation button on his homepage instead.  I mean, he goes on about how he wants to get the information out there, but only if you subscribe to "the family".

I see your point. I thought information wants to be let out? I would probably hit a discreet Patreon or PayPal button if I could at least see if I like the show...he can't keep riding on the coattails of George Noory's Coast to Coast AM forever.

PS: If OL' Arry or Boomer want to do something useful, I guess they could post the news segments here. I don't have time for Google to track me even more by going to YouTube to find those news clips.

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 02, 2017, 10:50:25 PM
I see your point. I thought information wants to be let out? I would probably hit a discreet Patreon or PayPal button if I could at least see if I like the show...he can't keep riding on the coattails of George Noory's Coast to Coast AM forever.

Well, if there was no Clyde, or anybody else to listen to, besides Wells and Snoory, I would listen to Wells, because you can see the guests on video.  I still think it's wrong that he does pre-recorded podcasts tho, when he got us to join in the early days, by promising a live video/chat thing, that he called something like live internet tv.  I was expecting to watch Wells and the guest on live video stream along with a chat, like you can do on YouTube and elsewhere.

Lilith

PS: If OL' Arry or Boomer want to do something useful, I guess they could post the news segments here. I don't have time for Google to track me even more by going to YouTube to find those news clips.

Me neither, I can browse the internet for news myself.  I don't need wells to read it to me on a video podcast.

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 02, 2017, 10:56:13 PM
Me neither, I can browse the internet for news myself.  I don't need wells to read it to me on a video podcast.

If it isn't news to TGFP, can it really be called news?

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 02, 2017, 10:59:42 PM
If it isn't news to TGFP, can it really be called news?

TGFP is my go to guy for morning news with coffee.

Elane237

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 02, 2017, 11:03:51 PM
TGFP is my go to guy for morning news with coffee.
What does TGFP stand for?

weedeater

TGFP - The Great Fecal Pile that is alternative media.  One must be selective with one's time,  Has anyone noticed the firestorm that John started with his arrogant and unnecessary tirade on the flat earth guys.  John tried to have the you tube pulled, and it was for a short time.  John failed to followup and it was posted again.  Whatever your opinions on the flat earth, these guys and not just The Flat Earth Asshole are cutting him a few new ones.  Maybe Jesus was a flat earther, JBW should check it out with Him. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD9DLfpKp5A

Elane237

Quote from: weedeater on February 03, 2017, 07:31:53 AM
TGFP - The Great Fecal Pile that is alternative media.  One must be selective with one's time,  Has anyone noticed the firestorm that John started with his arrogant and unnecessary tirade on the flat earth guys.  John tried to have the you tube pulled, and it was for a short time.  John failed to followup and it was posted again.  Whatever your opinions on the flat earth, these guys and not just The Flat Earth Asshole are cutting him a few new ones.  Maybe Jesus was a flat earther, JBW should check it out with Him. 

ROFL! ;D
Seems to me John is just using the topic to gain attention.  After all, it's working very well for Donald Trump.  Sort of like "I'd rather be peed on than ignored"!  ::) ;D

weedeater

Quote from: Elane237 on February 03, 2017, 07:41:21 AM
ROFL! ;D
Seems to me John is just using the topic to gain attention.  After all, it's working very well for Donald Trump.  Sort of like "I'd rather be peed on than ignored"!  ::) ;D

Elane, are you implying that this could be a potential golden showers proclivity?

Elane237

Quote from: weedeater on February 03, 2017, 07:48:18 AM
Elane, are you implying that this could be a potential golden showers proclivity?
ROFL! No!!! ;D

I'm just saying, he will do most anything to remain relevant so that he can increase his "paying" audi$ence!

Ciardelo

Quote from: weedeater on February 03, 2017, 07:31:53 AM

Praise YouTube

weedeater

Quote from: Elane237 on February 03, 2017, 07:08:44 AM
What does TGFP stand for?

I'm feeling really dumb now, but Brig(TM) could confirm!!!!.   Is it The Great Falkie Persecution?

Ciardelo

Quote from: weedeater on February 03, 2017, 08:27:16 AM
I'm feeling really dumb now, but Brig(TM) could confirm!!!!.   Is it The Great Falkie Persecution?

You were closer the first time. It's The Guy From Pittsburg AKA Falkie2013 AKA The Great Fecal Pile. lol

weedeater

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 03, 2017, 08:34:30 AM
You were closer the first time. It's The Guy From Pittsburg AKA Falkie2013 AKA The Great Fecal Pile. lol

Thanks for the clarification, confusion can be unsettling.

Bomar

Ciarie, Brig,...

Here you go, choose your news segment...

Link: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=caravan+to+midnight+Daily+News+Segment ...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

From "World News Daily"...

"WIKILEAKS DOCUMENTS REVEAL APOLLO PROGRAM WAS A FRAUD, MOON LANDINGS NEVER HAPPENED"...

"New documents scheduled to be released this week by Julian Assange, founder of WikiLeaks, could reveal damaging information about NASA’s Apollo program, believe experts"...

"« These documents reveal the true reason behind the Apollo program deception and how this all played out in the Cold War strategy of the government of the United States at the time »

â€" Julian Assange, Wikileaks founder"

Link: http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/wikileaks-documents-reveal-apollo-program-was-a-fraud-moon-landings-never-happened/

Bomar

He keeps riding on the fumes of Alex Jones, which is nacho farts. George Snory is a fucking genius compared to Wells. I hate to say it, I mean I really do, but while Wells is a great presenter, he's a shitty organizer. I took a look at his show list recently, it's a shittier list of hacks than even Joe Rogan gets, and his shit is free.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Is a forum, as this is, social media...

I found this analysis...

Forums are like social mixers, where everyone is at equal level, milling about and discussing with others. These many to many communication tools allow anyone to start a topic and anyone to respond to one.

Forum members are often at equal level, and content is usually segmented by topic. (rather than by people).

Blogs are like a keynote speech where the speaker (blogger) is in control of the discussion, but allows questions and comments from the audience.

Blogs are journals often authored by one individual, and sometimes teams. In the context of business communication, these are often used to talk with the marketplace and to join the conversation that existing external bloggers may be having.

Social Networks are like topic tables at a conference luncheon. Ever been to a conference where different lunch tables had big white signs inviting people to sit and join others of like interest? It’s like that.

Social networks allow members to organize around a person’s relationships or interests, rather that just focused on topic. People that know each other (or want to meet each other) will connect by a variety of common interests. These are great tools to get people of like interest to connect to each other and share information.

I try to avoid social media. so I feel this forum is not a social media...

Am I correct or not?...

Bomar

Ciardelo

Quote from: Bomar on February 03, 2017, 04:24:06 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Is a forum, as this is, social media...

I found this analysis...

Forums are like social mixers, where everyone is at equal level, milling about and discussing with others. These many to many communication tools allow anyone to start a topic and anyone to respond to one.

Forum members are often at equal level, and content is usually segmented by topic. (rather than by people).

Blogs are like a keynote speech where the speaker (blogger) is in control of the discussion, but allows questions and comments from the audience.

Blogs are journals often authored by one individual, and sometimes teams. In the context of business communication, these are often used to talk with the marketplace and to join the conversation that existing external bloggers may be having.

Social Networks are like topic tables at a conference luncheon. Ever been to a conference where different lunch tables had big white signs inviting people to sit and join others of like interest? It’s like that.

Social networks allow members to organize around a person’s relationships or interests, rather that just focused on topic. People that know each other (or want to meet each other) will connect by a variety of common interests. These are great tools to get people of like interest to connect to each other and share information.

I avoid social media. so I feel this forum is not social media...

Am I correct or not...

Bomar

Who cares? Are you trying to justify your ignorant post? You're WALKING AROUND BEING WRONG BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IT'S OK TO ATTACK INNOCENT 10-YEAR-OLDS. Other than that you're a fine cow.

I like cows, I'm very fond of your cream, butter, and milk. I especially like steak. mmm.

So yeah, on this forum you are respected as a cow, but despised as a poster.

Are we clear?

Bomar

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 03, 2017, 04:31:06 PM

Are we clear?

Ciarie,...

No, as usual you avoided answering the question...

"I avoid social media. so I feel this forum is not social media...

Am I correct or not?"...

Bomar