• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 30, 2019, 09:56:31 PM
"FUCK YOU JEWS" - Douglas DIetrich
DD should not bite the hand that feeds him.

Pelayo

Gonna listen to old school music, see you next time compadres.

Dietrich is considering the possibility of charging people money to listen to his B.S.
The wonder never ceases with this guy.

Gunner65

Dietrich warns about cold temps....rambles on about weather extremes and "climate change" like some idiot meteorologist/philosopher. 

Sci-fi bullshit Soviet Vampire experiments ....vampire reproductive process...sick fucker.

Got a very strong hunch that Dietrich will be betrayed by his leftist handlers any day now very soon. They need a patsy to throw the authorities off their trail since it is highly possible that Trump will declare a emergency this Feb and arrests will be made. It is not  Dietrich but the treasonous people working behind the scenes making it possible for this clown to be able to come on air every fucking week for years now. Dietrich is not innocent either. He knowingly agreed to do this so he will face possible arrest and detention.

Gunner65

Quote from: Ice Bear on January 30, 2019, 10:31:12 PM
Ice Bear advises you not to pursue it.  Leave it and Douglas Dietrich alone.
"Ice Bear" does not like people to research any of Dietrichs' claims for themselves.  Sorry "Ice Bear", I have already told you I don't listen to imaginary bears who keep giving "threatening advice". 

What are you going to do?  Stalk me on this thread or elsewhere?  Defame and slander me like your schizophrenic cult-leader Dietrich has done for over two years?  Sooner or later I will find out who you really are. (I think I know already).  So why don't you just change your cartoon bear avatar and stupid childish username and have an actual discussion?

Gunner65

"User 'Ice Bear' has blocked your personal message."

Looks like "Ice Bear" has no fucking BALLS!  But that's ok.  The Presidio Trust has been quite helpful in processing my inquiries/requests.

Ice Bear will be cell mates with Dietrich...LOL. I wonder who will be the bottom bitch?

Gunner65

Presidio Trust Museum Curator Liz Melicker denies ever consulting with Douglas Duane Dietrich on the 2017-18  "Exclusion" Project.

Provides me links to:

Extended through Spring 2019, of the presentation “Exclusion:” Tuesdayâ€"Sunday 10 a.m.â€"5 p.m. through spring 2019, free, Presidio Officers’ Club, 50 Moraga Ave., 415-561-5300, presidio.gov

From Jan. 18 through May 27, 2019, the Jonathan Logan Family foundation partners with the National Japanese American Historical Society and J-Sei to present “Then They Came for Me: Incarceration of Japanese Americans During WW II and the Demise of Civil Liberties.”

http://www.marinatimes.com/2019/01/presidio-exhibitions-reflect-japanese-american-incarceration-during-world-war-ii/
https://www.nps.gov/goga/learn/historyculture/army-records-collections.htm

Mr. Dietrich was not consulted for the project.

"The Golden Gate National Park Archives is the repository for archival materials related to the Presidio. Unfortunately, the Archives doesn’t hold any records or other documents about the Presidio’s libraries from that period. The Department of Defense would have the employment and other records for the libraries, unless they have been transferred to the National Archives.

One possible route would be to go through all of the issues of the post newspaper, Star Presidian, and the hospital newspaper, the Fog Horn, for those years for any clues. Unfortunately, they have not been digitized yet, so that would take some time. All of the issues are at the Park Archives."

(More to follow)

Dietrich will likely flee or has already fled out of the U.S. to avoid getting arrested for speaking on air on U.S. soil to encourage treason and sedition. Outside of U.S. jurisdiction he can talk so boldly without fear of arrest since he is not in San Francisco like he claims and he is certainly not a legit U.S. citizen from the looks of it. All his identity documents if he has any are probably fakes. Everything he claims about himself is a lie or fabrication. He can run and hide like a coward  but he will eventually be caught one of these days and punished for his crimes.

Gunner65

February 3, 2019

"TWO SPECIAL EXPERT GUESTS APPEARING BY-REQUEST ON-TOPIC Per MULIĒBRIOUS ISSUES ‘O’ FEMININE INTEREST:"

Justin White (Bizarre story-teller and adventurer of exotic drugs) and Daniel Arola (Professional "flying monkey troll" and expert, racist asshole).

Seriously?  These two Dietrich worshiping idiots are going to give "expert" opinions on women's issues?

Gunner65

Dietrich posts reference:

Image: "Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command_%26_Conquer_3:_Tiberium_Wars

"Existential Risk Prevention as Global Priority" (Global Policy Volume 4 . Issue 1 . February 2013)
www.existential-risk.org/concept.pdf

By: Nick Bostrom, Professor, Faculty of Philosophy, Oxford University;
and Director of the Future of Humanity Institute in the Oxford Martin School.

Abstract:
"Existential risks are those that threaten the entire future of humanity. Many theories of value imply that even relatively
small reductions in net existential risk have enormous expected value. Despite their importance, issues surrounding
human-extinction risks and related hazards remain poorly understood. In this article, I clarify the concept of existential
risk and develop an improved classification scheme. I discuss the relation between existential risks and basic issues in
axiology, and show how existential risk reduction (via the maxipok rule) can serve as a strongly action-guiding
principle for utilitarian concerns. I also show how the notion of existential risk suggests a new way of thinking about
the ideal of sustainability."

Gunner65

Pavel Eduard Privara ("Barney") forgot it was the Superbowl tonight....but he has a "remote viewing" theory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMEkGHO3ckk

Gunner65

"Americans are into 'pussy' sports" (Barney) - Justin White says it is all a gang-mentality....fanaticism.  Dietrich - "HA HA HA HA" in his theatrical BS laughing.  Arola says NFL jerseys are all gang-colors.  And "self-glorification and vicarious living"  Americans pretending they are something they are not.

Arola goes into a mini-rant about MMA fighting (Arola is over 45 now)  I can hear you keyboard typing Dietrich!

Pelayo

ddd's favorite sports are butt darts and corn-holing.

Gunner65

Dietrich says he will go over 4 hours.  Who the fuck has time to listen to a seven hour shit-show?  I would like to see the stats on the views.  My guess is that anyone watching his You Tube listens for less than an hour!

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 03, 2019, 07:03:40 PM
ddd's favorite sports are butt darts and corn-holing.
He is already talking in his older "gay" man sarcastic voice...

Gunner65

Pavel will tell us about Dietrichs' satanic gang-stalkers!  (Mathew Shwabb  who is obviously a mentally challenged person).

Pelayo

Barney is trying to reason with a crazy person.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 03, 2019, 07:12:27 PM
Barney is trying to reason with a crazy person.
Barney is actually threatening Shwabb!  Not so much "reason: with him.  Dietrich loves when his followers attack his detractors.  And accuse them of crimes etc.

Gunner65

More lies about Richard K Cole and physical threats to his imaginary gay son.  See where Dietrich goes with this?  His defamation of me has been continuous for over two years....and has changed to many times it now makes no sense!

Dietrich is simply confusing this even further  - By associated a "daughter" now with himself.  (The daughter born from his having sex with a woman in a Presidio hospital after his "Nano blood" transplant when he was 12-14.)  They are working up Schwab to be some violent person.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 03, 2019, 07:19:25 PM
More lies about Richard K Cole and physical threats to his imaginary gay son.  See where Dietrich goes with this?  His defamation of me has been continuous for over two years....and has changed to many times it now makes no sense!

Dietrich is simply confusing this even further  -
Once again ddd does not provide any proof of harassment. If he had voice mail recording of someone threatening him or his so-called son, why doesn't he put them on the air?

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 03, 2019, 07:23:44 PM
Once again ddd does not provide any proof of harassment. If he had voice mail recording of someone threatening him or his so-called son, why doesn't he put them on the air?
CORRECT!  Pavel says he DELETED over 200 messages from Shwabb?

Pelayo

Jeeze this is as boring as the super bowl this year. C'mon ddd, start crying like you did last show while telling the listeners you "just want to be loved." You already have somebody that loves you too much- yourself.

Gunner65

I have NEVER called Douglas Dietrich!  EVER!