• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BELLGAB'S OWN HEATHER WADE..THANK YOU

Started by Tootsie, November 25, 2018, 02:38:02 PM

ZaZa

Quote from: chefist on November 26, 2018, 03:20:01 PM
Ha...don't have that audio...never existed if there is no evidence... ;D

Liar. I'm sure you have it. You probably using it as a ring tone on your phone..lol

chefist

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 03:24:43 PM
Liar. I'm sure you have it. You probably using it as a ring tone on your phone..lol

No, no, no, no...

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 03:24:43 PM

There's a tough guy in my thread, starting shit with you:

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 26, 2018, 03:19:29 PM
ZaZa the Romanian Russophile and self proclaimed drug kingpin who still lives with his mom has returned yet again to test the limits of acceptable expression in the unmoderated forum for adults that is BellGab.   Each time he returns he seems to be genuinely surprised when he receives negative feedback from his inane ramblings and use of invective that always includes a description the vilest sexual acts that can be imagined.  This juvenile behavior on the part of an adult can only be the product of a diseased mind and while most of us know that individuals like ZaZa are pitiable attention seeking mental defectives one has to ask why he keeps coming back to BellGab knowing that he is sure to be called on his crazy shit and get his feelings hurt.  Some might say it's a case of collective karma but I think it more likely that he reappears on and gets himself banned from various online discussion fora on a regular cycle and it's our turn to babysit him once again until he again crosses the  line and has his posting privileges revoked which is as certain as death and taxes.  It's only a matter time and pathology.

I thought you should know.

ZaZa

Quote from: Azzerae on November 26, 2018, 03:28:09 PM
There's a tough guy *bruised snowflake* in my thread, starting shit with you:

I thought you should know.

Thnks man.

FIXED lol

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on November 26, 2018, 02:14:15 PM
Im not wishing cancer on anyone here.

I've only wished cancer on, oh, probably 4-5% of bellgab's user base.  i'm very conservative in wishing cancer on others.

ZaZa

Quote from: Liberace! on November 26, 2018, 04:50:25 PM
I've only wished cancer on, oh, probably 4-5% of bellgab's user base.  i'm very conservative in wishing cancer on others.

You are perfect candidate to become Christian then...
can we pray 

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 01:17:37 PM
Actually YES I do.
I have solid track record to spot bullshit and fakes.

Takes one to know one, etc...

QuoteCheck my posts under my other usernames, such as:
/starting at number 1). with the Original, my first incarnation on Bellgab/

1). theONE
2). (Reality)
3). OldGabber
4). CozyRozy
5). NewStar
6). Eclipse2017
7). oy-vey
8). kooloo
9). Erectus
10). JulianC
11). PaulK

..and of course ZaZa
I might forgotten one or two... :)
Very impressive, do you need me to tribute this? ::)

Metron2267

I've only wished cancer on, oh, probably 4-5% of bellgab's user base.  i'm very conservative in wishing cancer on others.

A commendably low number, you may apply for pagan status at any time. 8)

ZaZa

R.I.P. Tootsie Wootsy

Cancer-1
Tootsie Wootsy-0

ZaZa

R.I.P. Tootsie Wootsy

CONFIRMED !!
cancer-1
Tootsie Wootsy-0

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 12:56:56 PM
R.I.P. Tootsie Wootsy

CONFIRMED !!
cancer-1
Tootsie Wootsy-0

I call BULLSHIT, you haven't confirmed anything.

Go back to praying for White Crow - now.

Probably had to go back to the inpatient facility for a few days so they can make sure she gets back on her meds.

ZaZa

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 28, 2018, 05:58:29 PM
I call BULLSHIT, you haven't confirmed anything.

Go back to praying for White Crow - now.

He never offered hoodie to me..

pate

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 26, 2018, 04:41:47 AM
well, with the stuff made up about me.. i may as well be. Heather Wade or some villianess of some sort. Spookcat won't leave me alone and accuses me of God knows what evil at every turn, I am called Antifa because I posted a few pics a long time ago to get someone's goat.. I get put in nursery school by Bart Ell after someone else attacks me.. whatever..
I rarely leave my house..I am a quiet person leading a quiet life.. dull..perhaps.. oh well...what can you do these days? but I'll have one more cup of coffee before i go .. .. to the valley below

yes, un hun, mmm

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 07:46:41 PM
He never offered hoodie to me..

Shadup moron, you are a complete waste of electrons.

Jojo

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 26, 2018, 11:43:25 AM
you know nothing about me.  . you have no idea .  but i wish you God Bless no matter what vile things you enjoy saying to me hiding behind your avatar and false name...  :-*

ZaZa anonymous  shit poster to the max  :-*

Considering the source!

Jojo

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on November 26, 2018, 02:14:15 PM
Im not wishing cancer on anyone here. I’m just calling out a weak minded attention craving liar. Either she lied about having it or lied here about saying she didn’t. Either way at least one big fat lie has spewed forth from the fascist disguised as a liberal. Miss “I’m for freedom of speech and opinion as long as it’s what I believe.” 

Just calling out a despicable liar so no one else has to bother with figuring that out since her other outlet for pro level victimization attention acquiring has been denied her.
There are men here who lie about being married.  Either they lied about being married or they lied about not being married.

Maybe she went into remission.

Maybe she retracted her disclosure because people like you could not be trusted to handle it civilly.

AZZERAE

Enard. The guy who stalks boards "calling people out" for not presenting every precise detail about their existence in a literal fashion, to strangers. Must be a ton of fun at parties. Fucking loser.

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on December 05, 2018, 03:40:21 PM
Enard. The guy who stalks boards "calling people out" for not presenting every precise detail about their existence in a literal fashion, to strangers. Must be a ton of fun at parties. Fucking loser.

Gutless coward too, he fucking ran away!

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 05, 2018, 03:47:22 PM
Gutless coward too, he fucking ran away!

He'll be back: To make thinly veiled, racially charged bad jokes - that allude to me being a towel head who shouldn't be on BellGab.

Dateline

Brain aneurysms are quicker and to the point.

Metron2267

He learneth not the wrath of Shiva the Destroyer!