• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on March 29, 2018, 03:27:27 PM
Live, nude PPV shows with RoseGirl and Aldous...

will there be ambient dryer sounds?

ninjashoes

Quote from: chefist on March 30, 2018, 12:02:28 AM
Sorry, man. Come to think of it, I don't remember her even being the least bit interested in any man back in the day...even when they were all gushing over her every syllable....she never even mentioned any man in a romantic nature...hmmmm

it will take a god like me to turn her

Quote from: yoursongs on March 29, 2018, 10:21:05 PM
I think the "big news" is that she is coming OUT, yes as a lesbian.

I've suspected this for a while.  A lot of women attracted to witchcraft seem to be lesbian.  My sis-in-law had a girlfriend who was a lesbian witch.  Usually they don't think much of men and reject the patriarchal nature of the major religions. They focus on Diana, the goddess of the hunt and the like. If it is true that Heather worked the phone sex lines, she must have been working the lesbian lines or else she's better at acting than one might think.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: weeberwubber on March 29, 2018, 08:53:58 PM
I tried her again a few weeks ago. It ain't you. :)

Recently, my wife heard me listening to a clip of Heather ((Redacted)) that was posted here.  My wife has no idea who Heather ((Redacted)) is and has no bias whatsoever.  As I listened, my wife walked past me and inquired, "What's wrong with her?"

AstroBuzz

Heather sounds like a Female Kermit the Frog to me. I try to not mind it but it is noticeable. Some shows are good, though. :o

I wish her the best.

aldousburbank

Quote from: mv on March 30, 2018, 12:29:52 AM
will there be ambient dryer sounds?

No. There will be ambient wetter sounds.

Epaphroditus

Final guess will be MITD will be back on shortwave which will help listeners which the announcement in  said to be about .

As for her voice , age + coffee + ecig will do that .

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Epaphroditus on March 30, 2018, 02:22:39 AM

Over the span of just three years?

crankshaft

Quote from: mv on March 30, 2018, 09:01:00 AM

Yeah. Well that's 21+ years in cat years.

And how long would a cat live if it smoked and drank coffee?

Just saying.

albrecht

Quote from: Epaphroditus on March 30, 2018, 02:22:39 AM
Final guess will be MITD will be back on shortwave which will help listeners which the announcement in  said to be about .

The smoke from fire-dancing will get you every time. Why there is no FDA warning on this issue is only due to the hippie/witch lobby.

The big announcement is she got Bellgab to start talking about her show again.  Pages got to get filled up somehow.

Heather began using this awful voice affectation from the moment she started the show.

WOTR

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 29, 2018, 09:06:42 AM
DING DING DING! due to all the irresponsible speculation she announced the 'big get' at the beginning of last night's show
Fuck me.  Announcing a new affiliate, and she can't even bother to use google to research where the hell they are?  And I'm supposed to believe that she does more work researching her show then Jorch Noorie?

"They broadcast all the way up in Canadia...  Near Ontario, I believe.  I think it is northern Ontario, Canada actually..." Yeah.  It's near Toronto.  It's pretty much as close to the US boarder as you can get.  Google maps is amazing.  So now it appears that I may know more about her "huge announcement" and her new (only?) affiliate than she does.  Probably because I spent more time researching it (5 minutes) than she could be bothered to spend.  ::)

I checked out their website which says "As our mission statement says, KWE promotes Mohawk language, culture and traditions. KWE has also been providing musical entertainment by Native and non-Native artists in various musical styles. I really hope she at least took the time to learn how to pronounce Tyendinaga...

Still having a tough time believing that this show is worth my time.

WOTR

Quote from: mv on March 30, 2018, 09:01:00 AM
I don't remember ever being blown away by her voice (before or after her taking over MITD.)  However, I do find it now automatically makes me cringe.

So, the question is... "Is there a clip of her from the gabcast three years ago lying around somewhere for comparison?"  I want to know if it is my personal feelings that turn me off, or if she really has changed that much.  I simply don't recall her sounding like she does now...

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on March 30, 2018, 02:54:08 PM
I don't remember ever being blown away by her voice (before or after her taking over MITD.)  However, I do find it now automatically makes me cringe.

So, the question is... "Is there a clip of her from the gabcast three years ago lying around somewhere for comparison?"  I want to know if it is my personal feelings that turn me off, or if she really has changed that much.  I simply don't recall her sounding like she does now...

All of the gabcasts are up on ufoship.com. I think there are several she cohosted back in May/June 2015. And there were some in September/October of 2015 that she called into when she was producer. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on March 30, 2018, 02:54:08 PM

This is the interview from when her and Aldous drove to Pahrump and interviewed Art right before MITD started up.  I thought she did a good job with this.
https://youtu.be/MdSzV1X1Aj4

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 29, 2018, 09:26:14 AM
A 5W radio station on a reservation in the middle of nowhere in Canada is a "big get" for MITD?

Yes, affiliates are hard to come by. I think it is easier to be taken seriously by other radio stations once you are already on a few. Station might be more likely to pick up the show.

yoursongs

If the KWE Mohawk Radio story is the big news then it is utterly hilarious.  Take a look at their station website.  It looks like it was built by a 5 yr. old (no offense to the kids of Canada).  It's archaic.  The last schedule they post is from 2016.  The only reason to have vaperinthedesert on the station would be to fill up empty deep in the night airtime, and if it was free or ultra-cheap for DMDN to pay them for the time.  PS - HW has so many problems as a radio host I don't know where to start.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: nooryisawesome on March 30, 2018, 04:07:09 PM
Yes, affiliates are hard to come by. I think it is easier to be taken seriously by other radio stations once you are already on a few. Station might be more likely to pick up the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfHnzYEHAow

The Mohawk rez affiliate clip is from a year ago. They lasted 2 weeks and were never heard from again. MITD has been blackballed by radio due to witchscrimination and a cabal of (now forgotten)stalkers, haterz, Rush Limbaugh and Noory(listen from 1h11min to ~1h17min)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7bUiKkhEAY

Asuka Langley

Wade needs to use her witch spells and fire dances to look more kawaii and less like a horse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysnUHXksic8

I'm guessing Art's making her attend a woo-woo con to promote the show

Darth Vader

Wow falkie is going to be mad now .weather hade is going to area 51

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 30, 2018, 10:02:58 PM
We're going to Area 51!

Oh.  How kind.  Advance scouting for the Senda Compound/Cult.............