• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mutual Broadcast Affiliate Growth

Started by JordanAlex456, May 07, 2016, 10:17:52 PM

JordanAlex456

Hey Guys,

I was seeing what Leo Ashcraft was doing over at Mutual Broadcast seeing all of Dark 30 Radio's growth and how the network was doing. Upon my research I noticed, that Mutual now has around 75 affiliates according to this page.

http://mutualbroadcast.com/affiliates/

Do you guys think these are just small college level public access talk radio stations, ones just made up by Leo and Jeremy Scott, or ones with a large listener base. Would love to get your guys input on this. Thanks and god bless =).

Lilith

I suppose its true, but I don't know, and I really don't care about stuff like that.  If I like something I listen to it. "Network Politics" has no influence on me.

I'll be honest with you.  I like the network for the most part.  I like the music choices.  I will even go so far as to say I don't dislike Jeremy Scott, BUT,  and it's a very big BUT.  Even though he puts a lot of effort into his broadcasting, sadly, to my ears, his voice is like chalk on a chalkboard.  As unpopular as this may be for me to say on bellgab, I DO like listening to Leo, and I thought his segment on Art and Himself was really nice.