• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 04, 2018, 04:02:45 PM
It's possible the week-long vacation might be Vara's punishment for last week's "do the whole thing" debacle. It seems like every big moment like Asia's birthday wishes or an emotional It's-far-worse-than-anybody-has-any-idea speech gets FUBARed by LNM.
NOTE clip edited for brevity, the "do the whole thing" skipping went on for 8min followed by 8min dead air

Gosh, who wouldn't want to work with this twit?

Putting up with the foolishness of people who have talent and star power is one thing, but why put up with this clod?  She listened to Lasha, and chose to change networks and work with a bunch of clowns.  Didn't she do her due diligence?   

Just like Art, she had to have everything her way.  Unlike Art, she isn't very smart, doesn't have any talent, and doesn't have the money to quit when something doesn't go her way.  So the answer is to cry, then claim it's because she misses Art. 

''Uh, well, boy, ragin' thru the night...''

GravitySucks

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 07:07:30 PM
Well asking for and inciting paparazzi are different things entirely.

WhiteCrow can afford his own legal representation thank you very much.

Ghost

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 07:11:19 PM
Yeah you have the audience involvement thing knocked for sure.

So is it possible to be a recluse _and_ a radio personality?

I'm wondering how much interaction Fibber McGee and Molly had with their audiences back in the day.

No matter, this is a social media age and audiences literally demand everything from one.

Unlike Jimmy Church HLW lacks a brand, his innate Caliphonyan schmoozing, and maybe that all spells failure ultimately.

Be a shame imo, radio ought to be largely the "theater of the mind". :-\

Bart Ell runs theatre of the mind Midnight weekends on KONR. This generation has been spoon fed reality tv shows, Instagram, YouTube homegrown celebs. There is competition everywhere, and not enough Mike’s in Montana to go around. Radio voices need to sell themselves (no hooker jokes, I’m talking marketing) to get larger audiences to know about them. Honest, if she posted daily photos of herself and her cats on various social media - those alone would be reposted thousands of times. Under the photo note, “Come join me in the night on Kindom of Nye.” Then add the url. Vera would do backflips there would be so many new listeners.

K_Dubb

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 04, 2018, 07:18:44 PM
Gosh, who wouldn't want to work with this twit?

Putting up with the foolishness of people who have talent and star power is one thing, but why put up with this clod?  She listened to Lasha, and chose to change networks and work with a bunch of clowns.  Didn't she do her due diligence?   

Just like Art, she had to have everything her way.  Unlike Art, she isn't very smart, doesn't have any talent, and doesn't have the money to quit when something doesn't go her way.  So the answer is to cry, then claim it's because she misses Art. 

''Uh, well, boy, ragin' thru the night...''

Stupid girl.  She should apologize, publicly.  But there are so many things to apologize for -- she will need a list.  I bet you have a list.  Can she borrow yours?

And then she should channel Ghost Art to apologize, too, for his many affronts to the standards of high moral conduct enshrined by the Framers.  And he should give back the cigarette, too.  And apologize for taking it.

Happy 4th, PB!

Aquarius

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 04, 2018, 12:26:00 AM
Oooh...  I wonder if they claim they're a doctor (not a medical doctor, mind you) if that is a prosecutable offense... 

Humm, boomerang karma...
Fyi, many years ago I ran a small 4-track voice-over recording studio making demo reels for announcers and voices for commercials, and recording and editing audio training programs for small companies (in the days of physicaly cutting and splicing tape). I started to call myself Dr. Audio but my accountant put an immediate stop to it as I was not a "real" doctor and he thought could get in legal trouble for using the title without a degree. I thought that was dumb but fortunately took his advice, didn't use it.

Aquarius

Quote from: spookcat on July 04, 2018, 12:26:39 AM
Someone should try telling them that the majority of us "trolls" don't care enough to go out of our way to ruin/sabotage/etc. Heather. Bellgab and Keith are just her little scapegoats when anything doesn't go exactly as Heather wants it.
She's creating all the sabotage she's experiencing herself, she doesn't need us or Keith to do that!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Aquarius on July 04, 2018, 08:06:44 PM
She's creating all the sabotage she's experiencing herself, she doesn't need us or Keith to do that!

Who’s?

Aquarius

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 04, 2018, 12:36:05 AM
Haven't Paul and Ella lowered their online presence?  Since I don't have membership in their closed group, I only live vicariously through others here.
Yes, less active and visible on FB lately, she's had some serious health problems and visits to the ER. Plus HW hasn't been on the air regularly, so there's less to talk about.

On the other hand, there are (rough guess) 40 or so links and gifs posted every day on any sort of paranormal topic (and some not) you can think of. It takes forever to wade through the endless gifs and links to find actual "conversations."

Aquarius

Quote from: brig on July 04, 2018, 09:09:06 AM
I remain hopeful that Karen will tell the entire Heather Saga one day soon.
Do I recall she is supposed to be the guest on the July 13th Gabcast? or did I make that up?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Aquarius on July 04, 2018, 08:18:14 PM
Do I recall she is supposed to be the guest on the July 13th Gabcast? or did I make that up?

Aquarius

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 04, 2018, 04:02:45 PM
It's possible the week-long vacation might be Vara's punishment for last week's "do the whole thing" debacle. It seems like every big moment like Asia's birthday wishes or an emotional It's-far-worse-than-anybody-has-any-idea speech gets FUBARed by LNM.
NOTE clip edited for brevity, the "do the whole thing" skipping went on for 8min followed by 8min dead air
Does anybody have the mp3 of her Friday night show and can share it here? I don't sub but would love to hear it. Is that ok to do or not a good idea? Bart Ell, master of podcast rights rules, etc.?

Sean92008

Bryan & Stacey Hayes (Fringe group) are showing up in my burner Facebook timeline.  Out of curiosity, I go to Bryan's page.  Ew!  Shirtless selfie...  That's an immediate red flag in my book.

I hate having a Facebook account (so I remained vague on the personal info.),  but seeing that really puts an exclamation point on that hate.

There's the saying "eye candy," that was "eye vomit." Wonder if Dr. Barthur has some "unsee" cream or eyedrops... Anything...

Aquarius

Another GoFundMe campaign...

FYI from the fringe group:

Stacey Singer Hayes shared a post to the group: ON THE FRINGE...THE KINGDOM OF NYE...WITH "THE LEGACY" HEATHER WADE!

Please send love, light, and prayers to John Lear!

John Lear
17 hrs

To my friends on Facebook

I don't know how I could have such bad luck over the past year but I just can't seem to catch a break. My health is slowly improving but I am having trouble keeping up with my bills which is aggravated by my mortgage company which, using every loophole in the law, has now increased my payment from $3800 a month to $5600 a month which with late fees is $5900 a month. My well pump just went out and is going to be about $1200 to fix. I still owe the IRS $32,000 for back taxes and they have put a lien on my house. I am embarrassed at having to ask for some help but my fixed income is not enough, it is my only choice. If you can spare even a couple of dollars it would help. You can help me through GoFundMe Lear Foundation, or PayPal johnlear@cox.net or to my home address: 1414 N. Hollywood Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89110.

Marilee and I, over our 47 years of marriage, have always managed to make it but for some reason over the past year have had problem after problem trying to keep up with these total unfair mortgage increases now up to 8.875%. Marilee works her butt off 14 hours a day keeping our house in shape to sell. I am not complaining I am just stating the facts.

I have applied for the IRS 501c3 for Lear Foundation, which, when approved, will allow a tax deduction. Deductions will apply retroactively.

Any donation will help. Many thanks from us both.

Ghost

Quote from: Aquarius on July 04, 2018, 09:13:11 PM
Another GoFundMe campaign...

FYI from the fringe group:

Stacey Singer Hayes shared a post to the group: ON THE FRINGE...THE KINGDOM OF NYE...WITH "THE LEGACY" HEATHER WADE!

Please send love, light, and prayers to John Lear!

John Lear
17 hrs

To my friends on Facebook

I don't know how I could have such bad luck over the past year but I just can't seem to catch a break. My health is slowly improving but I am having trouble keeping up with my bills which is aggravated by my mortgage company which, using every loophole in the law, has now increased my payment from $3800 a month to $5600 a month which with late fees is $5900 a month. My well pump just went out and is going to be about $1200 to fix. I still owe the IRS $32,000 for back taxes and they have put a lien on my house. I am embarrassed at having to ask for some help but my fixed income is not enough, it is my only choice. If you can spare even a couple of dollars it would help. You can help me through GoFundMe Lear Foundation, or PayPal johnlear@cox.net or to my home address: 1414 N. Hollywood Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89110.

Marilee and I, over our 47 years of marriage, have always managed to make it but for some reason over the past year have had problem after problem trying to keep up with these total unfair mortgage increases now up to 8.875%. Marilee works her butt off 14 hours a day keeping our house in shape to sell. I am not complaining I am just stating the facts.

I have applied for the IRS 501c3 for Lear Foundation, which, when approved, will allow a tax deduction. Deductions will apply retroactively.

Any donation will help. Many thanks from us both.

Huh. Monkey see, monkey do.... it worked for Whitley. :-\

Sean92008

Lear best watch it. Setting a nonprofit up to pay your bills is rather questionable...

What I have to wonder is why would he have a mortgage at his age? Why did he not buy a house when he was younger and take care of it? I don't get it, at that age you should have had his shit together already.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Ghost on July 04, 2018, 09:19:35 PM
Huh. Monkey see, monkey do.... it worked for Whitley. :-\

Another twat that keeps going back to the well.

https://www.gofundme.com/5gg7c8-air-conditioner

Lilith

Sorry Heather, I've never heard either of those rumors about you.

Lilith

Are you trying to put everyone else to sleep too Heather?

Lilith

UNSCREENED CALLS!!!!   ::)

A brush with death, or a near death experience. 

Lilith

Awww,  it's Bear.

He's had lot's of heart attacks lately.

"You used to pop in as Redacted..."

*awkward pause*

Bear's a trooper.

Lilith

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 10, 2018, 01:15:30 AM
"You used to pop in as Redacted..."

*awkward pause*

Bear's a trooper.

And wasn't it wonderful to hear from Kolby in Wisconsin?

Lilith

She's giving away books, to get callers now?

Lilith

Heather sounds upset, but she has your number "Mr. Joker".