• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

PChirp

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 12:39:35 PM
I'd say a cat...a couple of his cats are black.

To me, it appears to be one of those demonic "ghost cats" he's got creeping around the hovel.  ???

chefist

Quote from: SnapT on May 20, 2018, 12:42:29 PM
But it didn't look like a cat to me (there was no FUZZINESS to it and the motion it made was weird as hell), and there was no additional sound to go along with it.  A cat popping his head up would've made some noise.

Here's a GIF I just made of the thing...

It is weird looking...

Shadow people are now trolling George?

GravitySucks

Quote from: SnapT on May 20, 2018, 12:36:54 PM
OK, I'm crazy enough to watch recordings of Falkie's livestreams, and I noticed something VERY STRANGE on the one broadcast 10 hours ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeU7CNCzkKo

Go to 1:34:20 into this video and watch.  What the hell IS that? 

Here's a direct link to the timecode: https://youtu.be/FeU7CNCzkKo?t=1h34m20s

Cat?

ONeill

But it didn't look like a cat to me (there was no FUZZINESS to it and the motion it made was weird as hell), and there was no additional sound to go along with it.  A cat popping his head up would've made some noise.

Breakfast from a year ago?

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 12:45:44 PM
It is weird looking...

Shadow people are now trolling George?

It's a Shadow Senda familiar.

What you so adroitly noticed is a precognitive indication that George will not survive this AlienCon trip. 
Either by Fist or Faith he must be stopped for his own good. 

littlechris

HOLY SHIT!!  George needs to get out of that apartment IMMEDIATELY!

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 20, 2018, 12:59:01 PM
It's a Shadow Senda familiar.

What you so adroitly noticed is a precognitive indication that George will not survive this AlienCon trip. 
Either by Fist or Faith he must be stopped for his own good.

I was thinking the same...bad omen.

Roswells, Art

That is WEIRD! Has Senda seen it?

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 01:02:46 PM
I was thinking the same...bad omen.

Indeed.  I've been thinking and have come to the conclusion that this was put in motion when
George turned his back on his stalwart ally and benefactor White Crow.  That was a hateful thing he did
to the 'Crow.  Not saying White Crow is to blame - not at all.  I think George opened a door
when he did that - a door that was better left shut.

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 20, 2018, 01:10:18 PM
Indeed.  I've been thinking and have come to the conclusion that this was put in motion when
George turned his back on his stalwart ally and benefactor White Crow.  That was a hateful thing he did
to the 'Crow.

Oh, shit...you're right...it could be an evil crow demon...George needs to get a Catholic Priest in there ASAP and cleanse his apartment...spiritually I mean...

Hey, wait...George is a minister now...he can sage and salt the apartment himself...right?

Finally, some sort of paranormal element in one of his videos.  It figures he'd be out of the room when it happened.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 20, 2018, 01:12:13 PM
Finally, some sort of paranormal element in one of his videos.  It figures he'd be out of the room when it happened.

It must be the ghost of one of the cats he stepped on. It doesn't look happy.

chefist

LittleChris got a link to his Senda Fan Page next to BartEll Legacy on the tab bar...AWESOME!

SnapT

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 20, 2018, 01:08:55 PM
That is WEIRD! Has Senda seen it?

I E-Mailed him the link and the GIF.  He's probably just waking up now.

chefist

Quote from: SnapT on May 20, 2018, 01:16:06 PM

I think George is being oppressed by a demon...he needs to know this...the trolls are the least of his worries at this point in his life...

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 20, 2018, 01:14:41 PM
It must be the ghost of one of the cats he stepped on. It doesn't look happy.

Good theory.  But was it stupid cat name #1,2,3,4,5,6, etc, etc, so On and so forth?

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 01:11:35 PM
Oh, shit...you're right...it could be an evil crow demon...George needs to get a Catholic Priest in there ASAP and cleanse his apartment...spiritually I mean...

Hey, wait...George is a minister now...he can sage and salt the apartment himself...right?

I don't think so.  I wish I knew more - I think he might need advice from Big Chicken or some of the more religious types
on the board.  I'm embarrassed to admit that I only go to Church  at Christmas time, Easter and Reformation Sunday.  :-[

damon

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 01:17:23 PM
I think George is being oppressed by a demon...he needs to know this...the trolls are the least of his worries at this point in his life...
When I first read this I thought that DEMON was DAMON. Falkie would be a very uncamper if I was the DEMON.

Roswells, Art

That is the best ghost video I've ever seen. haha

His door was open prior to that, right? I wonder if it's one of his 'fans' doing it. It's so weird. Where is Abram?

That is creepy.  Doesn't look like a cat to me.

I won't ask you why you were watching this thing up until that point but that is a great catch. ;D

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 20, 2018, 01:19:17 PM
I don't think so.  I wish I knew more - I think he might need advice from Big Chicken or some of the more religious types
on the board.  I'm embarrassed to admit that I only go to Church  at Christmas time, Easter and Reformation Sunday.  :-[

Just so long as you bring an offering...that's the main thing.  Like Falkie, God has trouble managing money and he can always use more.

SnapT

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 20, 2018, 01:20:18 PM
That is the best ghost video I've ever seen. haha

His door was open prior to that, right? I wonder if it's one of his 'fans' doing it. It's so weird. Where is Abram?

It's certainly the most CONVINCING ghost video I've ever seen, because I know Falkie doesn't have the technical knowledge to fake something like that.  And it was on a LIVESTREAM, to boot!

If it was someone under the camera, they would've made some noise. The mic was picking up EVERYTHING, even the speaker on Falkie's shitty cell phone earlier in the video could be heard somewhat.

littlechris

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 20, 2018, 01:22:27 PM

I won't ask you why you were watching this thing up until that point but that is a great catch. ;D

Definitely not a cat. Cats don’t morph like that. I noticed George in a recent video drinking from a mug that said “OUIJA.” That doesn’t help things.

chefist

It's often said that one sign a demon is oppressing you is if obnoxious and disgusting odors are present...do you think that is a possibility in George's apartment?

Roswells, Art

This gif could shoot Senda into stardom. People will pay big money to do an investigation in his apartment.

SnapT

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 20, 2018, 01:22:27 PM

What's funny is even I almost missed it, when Falkie left the room I started doing the 10-second skip thing and just happened to notice it.  If I wasn't skipping through it I might not have noticed anything at all, as I wasn't actually looking at the screen most of the time, just had it playing as background noise while I work.

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 20, 2018, 01:25:18 PM
This gif could shoot Senda into stardom. People will pay big money to do an investigation in his apartment.

He would charge for the investigation and cleansing, of course.

You don't suppose that it is the top of an African American hairstyle?  Door is open, the Newport Bandit strikes again!

Quote from: SnapT on May 20, 2018, 01:24:24 PM
It's certainly the most CONVINCING ghost video I've ever seen, because I know Falkie doesn't have the technical knowledge to fake something like that.  And it was on a LIVESTREAM, to boot!

If it was someone under the camera, they would've made some noise. The mic was picking up EVERYTHING, even the speaker on Falkie's shitty cell phone earlier in the video could be heard somewhat.

Actually you may want to submit it over to cryptomundo and have Woolheater take a
look at it.    A word of warning - last time I loaded his web page, it was full of some nasty javascript shit - I emailed him
about it, so hopefully he got it fixed.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 20, 2018, 01:23:21 PM
Just so long as you bring an offering...that's the main thing.  Like Falkie, God has trouble managing money and he can always use more.

Now you sound like Mrs. Walks_At_Night    ;)