• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of jojo

Started by ksm32, February 25, 2018, 02:38:25 AM

ksm32

She's got a thick skin, you've got to grant her that. She has her opinions, many of them! She might be very funny in person, and paulidini  (butchered his name, sorry dude) thinks she's on meds and I am inclined to agree with him. I think she talks in her sleep and used to have a drinking problem as she now tends to avoid the sweet nectar that is booze. I suspect she's a very nice person, kind hearted and all that. She's mildly crazy, and that's fine by me, and why do I find her to be sexy? I know she's not..   If she penned a book I might read it.

I have gone through three mouse wheels scrolling through some of her posts. Good lord, honey.

ksm32

..and she exuberantly posted about her excitement on ordering a squatty potty. You wouldn't do that

GravitySucks

Quote from: ksm32 on February 25, 2018, 02:42:08 AM
..and she exuberantly posted about her excitement on ordering a squatty potty. You Who wouldn't do that

FIFY

Juan

..and she exuberantly posted about her excitement on ordering a squatty potty. You wouldn't do that
You’re such a big boy, Chandler.

Jojo

In my health and wellness thread I tried a stool a little lower than a squatty potty and found the effect to be quite alright.  You should check out the squatty potty You Tubes.

If your mouse took my meds maybe he would have more staying power!

ksm32

This is an outrage, I don't deserve to be on the receiving end of such attacks. :'(  I'm taking my GI Joe action figure and going home.

Quote from: Jojo on February 25, 2018, 03:50:41 PM
...  You should check out the squatty potty You Tubes...

No need, we've already got Falkie