• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

popple

Quote from: SnapT on December 07, 2014, 01:32:55 AM
Not enough Falkie videos today.  If he did one video every hour I think he would make a lot more money.

He should put up a 24/7 live stream.

Richard West

Quote from: popple on December 07, 2014, 03:03:40 AM

that would be as creepy as casio's live stream.

littlechris

Quote from: popple on December 07, 2014, 03:03:40 AM

You are either a psychic or one of his advisors.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 07, 2014, 12:54:24 AM
I thought you were holding out for a sex tape

A little birdie told me there is mayo involved.

Don't hit me!

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2014, 11:46:32 PM
I'm not bad at casting and playing the line considering I suffer from seasickness don't you think? ;D

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on December 07, 2014, 03:28:09 AM
You are either a psychic or one of his advisors.

It has been discussed and I may do it on a limited basis.

I'm not going to show me running around nude or being sick.

I don't know how entertaining it would be to show me watching George Reeves.

I have thought of doing a video emulating Clark Kent.

Kent had his bakelite phone, Batman his Batphone.

I'd have my Snoopy phone.

Or posting posts or videos.

I'm back sorta. Lost my temper as did Kathy.

She doesn't want to do any more videos. I'm gonna see if I can persuade her to change her mind.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 07, 2014, 09:46:01 AM
She doesn't want to do any more videos. I'm gonna see if I can persuade her to change her mind.

That's kind of a loaded statement.

eddie dean

Danger!UFO

It has been discussed and I may do it on a limited basis.

I'm not going to show me running around nude or being sick.

I don't know how entertaining it would be to show me watching George Reeves.

I have thought of doing a video emulating Clark Kent.

Kent had his bakelite phone, Batman his Batphone.

I'd have my Snoopy phone.

Or posting posts or videos.

Good to see you back, Falkie. Keep posting.

By the way, what do you think of Jimmy Church and the Dark Matter Radio Network? I'm looking forward to hearing Art when he returns.

Curandero81

Quote from: eddie dean on December 07, 2014, 10:10:31 AM

Just a comment, this (portraying violence) is not funny. My opinion is what occurred in the video in question was a verbal exchange (argument) and not physical assault (slap or punch). Why continue insinuations otherwise ? Note: I do not condone any form of violence, especially when women, children, elderly etc. are concerned.

Yorkshire pud

Missed us? Big Boy?

You crack me up Falkie; You know, we all know what the answer to that is. Why dress it up as if you're a meek and mild cuckhold?

Danger!UFO

Quote from: Curandero81 on December 07, 2014, 10:28:01 AM
Just a comment, this (portraying violence) is not funny. My opinion is what occurred in the video in question was a verbal exchange (argument) and not physical assault (slap or punch). Why continue insinuations otherwise ? Note: I do not condone any form of violence, especially when women, children, elderly etc. are concerned.

Agreed 100%. Nothing funny here. Why not move on and let Falkie rejoin and post on the group? He WAS given his own thread, ya know?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Danger!UFO on December 07, 2014, 10:47:05 AM
Agreed 100%. Nothing funny here. Why not move on and let Falkie rejoin and post on the group? He WAS given his own thread, ya know?

I hate to point out the obvious but Falkie is posting above. That might suggest he has re-joined. But you're right, in most things it isn't funny;

apart from his slurping, tee shirt busting, astonishing arrogance, incredible un-self awareness, and of course his obsession with George Noory who he simultaneously says he can't stand, or his show; but religiously listens to, and then goes as far as to say Noory takes notice of his (Falkies) format suggestions.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Curandero81 on December 07, 2014, 10:28:01 AM
My opinion is what occurred in the video in question was a verbal exchange (argument) and not physical assault (slap or punch). Why continue insinuations otherwise ?

"Don't hit me"
Now fuck off.

Bart Ell

Quote from: eddie dean on December 07, 2014, 11:23:26 AM
Too soon?

Nope.
Beyond the total joke that is Slothie, the abuse should not be ignored.
"Don't hit me"

Curandero81

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 07, 2014, 11:25:14 AM
"Don't hit me"
Now fuck off.
I listened again to the video in question and did NOT hear a slap or punch (as I had enhanced video sound) simply a verbal exchange
NOW FUCK OFF

Danger!UFO

You  have to remember that Kathy has the upper hand here. If Falkie gets out of line all she has to do is kick him him in the knee and he's going down. "Don't hit me" can be a plea but it can also be a warning... ;) I'm sure Kathy can take care of herself if needed.

Curandero81

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 07, 2014, 11:25:14 AM
"Don't hit me"
Now fuck off.
More to the point....:
"Now fuck off"...(your reply)
MY REPLY....YOU FUCK OFF !!!

area51drone

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 07, 2014, 11:26:08 AM
Beyond the total joke that is Slothie, the abuse should not be ignored.
"Don't hit me"

Honestly Bart Ell, it's getting a little stale.  He's obviously not beating her.  People got a kick out of the videos and the gifs, and I can see how people enjoyed joking about it, but continually acting like it is a real problem isn't helping your cause. 

Curandero81

Just a note,
I personally prefer a civil exchange of opinions, however when confronted by profanity I am quite versed and able to communicate on a level that those of a "lower educated" class of individuals find necessary (out of ignorance) to use in order to express themselves.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Curandero81 on December 07, 2014, 12:08:40 PM
Just a note,
I personally prefer a civil exchange of opinions, however when confronted by profanity I am quite versed and able to communicate on a level that those of a "lower educated" class of individuals find necessary (out of ignorance) to use in order to express themselves.

Die.
I don't care how.
Just die.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Danger!UFO on December 07, 2014, 11:58:17 AM
"Don't hit me" can be a plea but it can also be a warning... ;) I'm sure Kathy can take care of herself if needed.

This is abuse.

Slothie: Quiet, I am doing a video you moron!
Abuse victim: Don't hit me!
Slothie: Then don't talk when I am doing a video. This is designed to make me money, not for you to open your stupid mouth

She can take care of herself? Holy fuck you never have touched a tit... or dick... or whatever it is you would like to touch and spend time with.

Bart Ell

Quote from: area51drone on December 07, 2014, 12:02:31 PM
Honestly Bart Ell, it's getting a little stale.  He's obviously not beating her.  People got a kick out of the videos and the gifs, and I can see how people enjoyed joking about it, but continually acting like it is a real problem isn't helping your cause.

Shouldn't you be jerking off thinking about that guy who fucked a kid?

Bart Ell

Quote from: Curandero81 on December 07, 2014, 12:08:40 PM
"lower educated" class of individuals

Because I am black?
You racist cunt.

Curandero81

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 07, 2014, 12:23:46 PM
Because I am black?
You racist cunt.
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR RACE, CULTURAL BACKROUND, RELIGION OR ETC. IS AND I DO NOT CARE, BUT TO PUBLICLY EXHIBIT SUCH BEHAVIOR AND THEN IDENTIFY YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION COULD BE CONSTRUED AS AN INSULT TO THAT GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS.
(IE. PUBLICLY EXPRESSING AN OPINION THAT WOULD SELF IDENTIFY YOU AS A RACIST, DISRIMINATING UNEDUCATED ASSHOLE, THAT THE WORLD COULD DO WITHOUT)
IN CLOSING,
FUCK YOU,

Bart Ell

Quote from: Curandero81 on December 07, 2014, 12:34:44 PM
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR RACE, CULTURAL BACKROUND, RELIGION OR ETC. IS AND I DO NOT CARE, BUT TO PUBLICLY EXHIBIT SUCH BEHAVIOR AND THEN IDENTIFY YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION COULD BE CONSTRUED AS AN INSULT TO THAT GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS.
(IE. PUBLICLY EXPRESSING AN OPINION THAT WOULD SELF IDENTIFY YOU AS A RACIST, DISRIMINATING UNEDUCATED ASSHOLE, THAT THE WORLD COULD DO WITHOUT)
IN CLOSING,
FUCK YOU,

Such foul language... not to mention punctuation and sentence structure from someone who claims to be from a "higher educated" class of people.

Do you have some sort of apostrophe Tourettes when you get angry, little fella?

Curandero81

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 07, 2014, 12:57:23 PM
Such foul language... not to mention punctuation and sentence structure from someone who claims to be from a "higher educated" class of people.

Do you have some sort of apostrophe Tourettes when you get angry, little fella?
Simply attempting to communicate at a level you hopefully could comprehend.