• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

whoozit

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 04, 2018, 09:53:27 PM
No, we liked her, we thought she was a cool dude. She proved us wrong. She herself posted about being a phone sex person. I don't understand why everyone is all the sudden a Puritan when it comes to that.
Do you have a Falkiesque confession you need to make?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 05, 2018, 06:06:30 AM
Some of the narrative being pushed is wrong. Heather has no problems admitting he went by redacted. She brought it up in the Dark waters interview.
This is a typo right? You're not hinting at anything else here? LOL
And wait, we are pushing narratives now? I didn't listen so I have no idea first hand if she denied being on this board or being redacted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Kyi0WNg40

ItsOver

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 05, 2018, 08:12:04 AM
This is a typo right? You're not hinting at anything else here? LOL
And wait, we are pushing narratives now? I didn't listen so I have no idea first hand if she denied being on this board or being redacted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Kyi0WNg40
As long as he keeps Art happy.  She's the one that's counts, in this relationship.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 05, 2018, 06:06:30 AM
Some of the narrative being pushed is wrong. Heather has no problems admitting he went by redacted. She brought it up in the Dark waters interview.

That interview was the first time she met Art, I think. Aldous was with her. MitD was still weeks away from airing, maybe months, I can't remember. She hadn't quite finagled her way into a producer job yet and was still co-hosting the gabcast and posting here. It was when she became host of MitD she erased bellgab from her history.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 05, 2018, 01:16:28 PM
That interview was the first time she met Art, I think. She hadn't quite finagled her way into a producer job yet and was still co-hosting the gabcast and posting here. It was when she became host of MitD she erased bellgab from her history.

Would you like to go skiing in Antarctica or maybe be a "famous" radio producer?...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lak6Nf-aSvQ

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 05, 2018, 01:21:27 PM
Would you like to go skiing in Antarctica or maybe be a "famous" radio producer?...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lak6Nf-aSvQ

Great movie and book.

I'm a big fan of Dick.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 05, 2018, 01:27:07 PM
Great movie and book.

I'm a big fan of Dick.  :D

And I'm a big fan of women who are a big fan of Dick. He was a great writer! We are still talking about the writer, right? :D

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 05, 2018, 01:47:07 PM
And I'm a big fan of women who are a big fan of Dick. He was a great writer! We are still talking about the writer, right? :D
We could go back to talking about cocks.

Rix Gins

I was watching a National Geographic show on Area 51.  It was mostly about a couple of top secret jets that were developed some years back.  Then, all at once, a guy steps out of his car and announces, "Hi, I'm Bob Lazar and I used to do mechanical work on UFOs at Area 51."  Then the program went back to discussing the jets.  I think this was part one, they probably got into the UFOs in part two.

albrecht

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 05, 2018, 05:49:48 PM
I was watching a National Geographic show on Area 51.  It was mostly about a couple of top secret jets that were developed some years back.  Then, all at once, a guy steps out of his car and announces, "Hi, I'm Bob Lazar and I used to do mechanical work on UFOs at Area 51."  Then the program went back to discussing the jets.  I think this was part one, they probably got into the UFOs in part two.
I don't know about his stories but I like Bob Lazar's rocket bikes and business, still open apparently, selling all kinds of chemistry and science gadgets and products. And various convictions for things like prostitution ring and selling 'problematic' chemicals including a bs charge about selling things to make illegal fireworks. He is lucky the government did go for more serious charges. These days a kid sets off a bottlerocket or brings a pack of firecrackers to school and it is some kind of terrorist act.
http://www.unitednuclear.com/

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 05, 2018, 06:09:33 PM
I don't know about his stories but I like Bob Lazar's rocket bikes and business, still open apparently, selling all kinds of chemistry and science gadgets and products. And various convictions for things like prostitution ring and selling 'problematic' chemicals including a bs charge about selling things to make illegal fireworks. He is lucky the government did go for more serious charges. These days a kid sets off a bottlerocket or brings a pack of firecrackers to school and it is some kind of terrorist act.
http://www.unitednuclear.com/
Remember these days on school parking lots?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 05, 2018, 01:16:28 PM
That interview was the first time she met Art, I think. Aldous was with her. MitD was still weeks away from airing, maybe months, I can't remember. She hadn't quite finagled her way into a producer job yet and was still co-hosting the gabcast and posting here. It was when she became host of MitD she erased bellgab from her history.

As I recall the interview was released two days before the premiere broadcast of MITD but was taped 5 weeks prior to that.

Well I was going to watch Motel Hell but I see the Devil's Den dude is back for part 2 so I'll listen for a while.

His story is good so give it a listen.  I'm sure he will summarize the parts he talked about last week.  Definitely as good as Travis Walton's case.

Wait, if Art says she has cajones, and that he has never lied to us, does that mean...

Caller lost 13 pounds and thinks it is a result of alien abduction.  I think she's a nut.  Claims to have contacted Pleidaians and the like.  Cuckoo.  Terry has lost 90 pounds and maintains it by consuming 4000 calories a day.  That's on another level.

WOTR

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 04, 2018, 10:05:55 PM
Regardless of how anybody feels about MITD or HW, the twists and turns that made it so makes for a damn good story.
It's true.  For me the story ended a couple of years back.  That roller coaster finally came to a halt and sits mothballed in some abandoned park in a decapitated and dire state of repair... But the memories and the mental pictures of when it was an operational thrill ride still make me smile.

I think the "invasion" of Area 51 will be anti-climatic. But it is still fun to talk about, she will just be quickly detained, fined and released.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 05, 2018, 11:19:24 PM
Wait, if Art says she has cajones, and that he has never lied to us, does that mean...
How would Bell know?  Has he actually seen them?  Come on, we're not talking about little green men or kill shots here.

GravitySucks

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 06, 2018, 09:52:50 AM
I think the "invasion" of Area 51 will be anti-climatic. But it is still fun to talk about, she will just be quickly detained, fined and released.

I wonder if George Knapp will be there to film it.

Lord Grantham

Here's how this is going to go:

The true believers (20 or fewer in total) will meet up at the location of the old "Area 51" mailbox or at the Little Ali'en. They will generally mill about for awhile with no clear direction or leadership. After this goes on for awhile some will move to the limits of the Nevada Test Range, or to known public land skywatching locations. At this point the white jeeps guys will scare them away by just parking nearby. Those who were still hanging around the mailbox will be ordered to disperse by Nye County sheriff's deputies and Nevada Highway Patrol.

The whole lot of them will be back in their Las Vegas hotel rooms no later than 2 am.

ItsTelly

Has she announced a date yet for the Area 51 'invasion'?

I'd aim for sometime in May; it can get 120 degrees in June in the Nevada desert (or time it before 6 am before the sun comes up).

Telly

chefist

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 06, 2018, 11:11:04 AM
Here's how this is going to go:

The true believers (20 or fewer in total) will meet up at the location of the old "Area 51" mailbox or at the Little Ali'en. They will generally mill about for awhile with no clear direction or leadership. After this goes on for awhile some will move to the limits of the Nevada Test Range, or to known public land skywatching locations. At this point the white jeeps guys will scare them away by just parking nearby. Those who were still hanging around the mailbox will be ordered to disperse by Nye County sheriff's deputies and Nevada Highway Patrol.

The whole lot of them will be back in their Las Vegas hotel rooms no later than 2 am.

Lincoln County I think, on the east side of Nellis...

Here is a good video to help prep these folks...

https://youtu.be/X_nyR9Ol8WM

She's really pushing people to join the super-secret email list for the Area 51 plans. Why not just put the info on the website? A cynic might think this is part of an email harvesting scam

Robert

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 04, 2018, 10:54:13 PMAnd here we are where under no extraordinary or even strange circumstances she is hosting a show for years that hardly anyone must be listening to and broadcasting from Art's house while living there even though a mad stalker who would shoot at the house has never been caught or identified.
I still think she's the stalker.  Fits the facts so well.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: chefist on April 06, 2018, 12:35:29 PM
Lincoln County I think, on the east side of Nellis...

Here is a good video to help prep these folks...

https://youtu.be/X_nyR9Ol8WM

Choking on the cookie dust in his throat at the beginning of the video is a nice touch.

Juan

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 06, 2018, 12:56:34 PM
A cynic might think this is part of an email harvesting scam
That's rather involved for this bunch.