• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Rico999 on March 31, 2018, 12:48:04 PM
Not having read through all the posts in this forum since Heather's announcement to try to penetrate Area 51 security to find out what's really "going on," there and at the same time to try to attract aliens to the site,  here's my 2 cents.

For one thing, she's going to get busted.  Blabbing her plans on the air and inviting her audience to come along for the ride is an obvious invitation to the federal security force at the site to make sure to arrest her and whoever else is foolish enough to go past the no trespassing signs with her.  I think her game plan is to get busted and take the whole thing to federal district court in Vegas and in the process, put the government on trial for withholding information on UFOs to the general public.  In effect, she wants to force disclosure via a trial. 

I'm guessing that she already has an attorney ready to take the case and  is counting on a jury trial with the verdict being not guilty via jury nullification of all charges against her.  Kind of like the Bundys did in their trial in Oregon, if you're familiar with that case of a few years ago. 

She wants witnesses to her arrest, for security purposes and to make a big thing out of her one-woman crusade to bring disclosure.  Further,  by announcing her plans on her radio show, it will obviously bring media, etc to wherever it is she plans to trespass onto the Area 51 property. 

The feds could charge her and whoever goes with her onto the property not only with trespassing, but with conspiracy, which brings a much stiffer penalty, but is harder to prove.  In any case, if she's convicted, she could go away for a year or more and pay a big fine.  But that's OK,  by doing this she'll garner major publicity for MITD and become a media star for awhile.  So much for being camera-shy, eh, Heather? 

For the chumps that cross the line with her, their lives could be turned upside down if the feds charge them either with trespassing or worse, as co-conspirators.  And if any of them are armed,  God help them.  It'll cost them plenty in attorney's fees and maybe a little time, too.

That's my guess.  The event in June will just be the beginning.

*lol*  Or.....it's the desperate attention seeking stunt of a marginal talent to promote a third rate program at the behest of an over-the-hill radio host looking to somehow stay relevant within a fading genre.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rico999 on March 31, 2018, 12:48:04 PM
Not having read through all the posts in this forum since Heather's announcement to try to penetrate Area 51 security to find out what's really "going on," there and at the same time to try to attract aliens to the site,  here's my 2 cents.

For one thing, she's going to get busted.  Blabbing her plans on the air and inviting her audience to come along for the ride is an obvious invitation to the federal security force at the site to make sure to arrest her and whoever else is foolish enough to go past the no trespassing signs with her.  I think her game plan is to get busted and take the whole thing to federal district court in Vegas and in the process, put the government on trial for withholding information on UFOs to the general public.  In effect, she wants to force disclosure via a trial. 

I'm guessing that she already has an attorney ready to take the case and  is counting on a jury trial with the verdict being not guilty via jury nullification of all charges against her.  Kind of like the Bundys did in their trial in Oregon, if you're familiar with that case of a few years ago. 

She wants witnesses to her arrest, for security purposes and to make a big thing out of her one-woman crusade to bring disclosure.  Further,  by announcing her plans on her radio show, it will obviously bring media, etc to wherever it is she plans to trespass onto the Area 51 property. 

The feds could charge her and whoever goes with her onto the property not only with trespassing, but with conspiracy, which brings a much stiffer penalty, but is harder to prove.  In any case, if she's convicted, she could go away for a year or more and pay a big fine.  But that's OK,  by doing this she'll garner major publicity for MITD and become a media star for awhile.  So much for being camera-shy, eh, Heather? 

For the chumps that cross the line with her, their lives could be turned upside down if the feds charge them either with trespassing or worse, as co-conspirators.  And if any of them are armed,  God help them.  It'll cost them plenty in attorney's fees and maybe a little time, too.

That's my guess.  The event in June will just be the beginning.

If that is what she is doing that is great for her. One of my complaints of her show 22 months ago was that she wasn't creative enough to make it interesting. She's just like every other person that wants to do a variety paranormal show. You buy a mic and hopefully make it big like Art. As we all know there are a lot of them out there. She has an obvious advantage with the actual Art being her "mentor". If she does this kind of stuff regularly with a few months of debriefing shows in between, it could be interesting. I doubt she can pull it off, but this is what she needs to do to gain relevancy and she gets credit for realizing it and actually doing it.

Rix Gins

So, a possible $750.00 fine and an up close and personal pat down courtesy of  'lil Hermano.  Whatever puts cream in your coffee, I guess.

https://youtu.be/WfLG-tdR3ig

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rix Gins on March 31, 2018, 04:46:22 PM
So, a possible $750.00 fine and an up close and personal pat down courtesy of  'lil Hermano.  Whatever puts cream in your coffee, I guess.

https://youtu.be/WfLG-tdR3ig

Two guys show up in camo and have weapons. They didn't even I.D. themselves. Were they already in a restricted area? You can buy all that at the local store so why should anyone do what they say? They could have been some crazy people that have spent way too much time in the hot sun. How about if I have my own weapons and shoot them and call it self defense, because that is what it is. They were the aggressor due to having their guns out and their unpleasant way of communicating.

Also, I wondered what would have happened if "adventure travelers" decided they were O.K with being charged $750 and continued down that path?

Interesting video, thanks for posting it.

Asuka Langley

Wade said that she almost joined the Marines last night so that basically makes her a Marine. She just needs some MARPAT pants and a deagle and she could walk right into the Area 51 hanger and take a UFO on a cruise around Nevada.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 31, 2018, 05:12:02 PM
Two guys show up in camo and have weapons. They didn't even I.D. themselves.  You can buy all that at the local store so why should anyone do what they say? They could have been some crazy people that have spent way too much time in the hot sun. How about if I have my own weapons and shoot them and call it self defense, because that is what it is. They were the aggressor due to having their guns out and their unpleasant way of communicating.

Also, I wondered what would have happened if they were decided they were O.K with being charged $750 and continued down that path?

The big "warning government land do not enter" signs on blaze orange posts should tip you off to not go any farther, Burger Queen.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 31, 2018, 04:37:38 PM
If that is what she is doing that is great for her. One of my complaints of her show 22 months ago was that she wasn't creative enough to make it interesting. She's just like every other person that wants to do a variety paranormal show. You buy a mic and hopefully make it big like Art. As we all know there are a lot of them out there. She has an obvious advantage with the actual Art being her "mentor". If she does this kind of stuff regularly with a few months of debriefing shows in between, it could be interesting. I doubt she can pull it off, but this is what she needs to do to gain relevancy and she gets credit for realizing it and actually doing it.

Heathers of a feather cling together. Or something. 😎

Roswells, Art

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 31, 2018, 05:31:44 PM
Heathers of a feather cling together. Or something. 😎

I doubt that's her real name.  :D

ItsOver

Quote from: Robert on March 31, 2018, 01:47:59 PM
She's exaggerating that twang even more lately.  Has to be deliberate.  Someone's told her the audience digs corn-pone, so she's playing it up.

Maybe it's because so many other shows on DMDN have people on-mic w strong dialects.
First there was "Ricky."  Now there's "Jack."  This Summer, coming to an AM station near you, HW doing Freedom Checks.  Oh, joy.

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 31, 2018, 02:18:24 PM

*lol*  Or.....it's the desperate attention seeking stunt of a marginal talent to promote a third rate program at the behest of an over-the-hill radio host looking to somehow stay relevant within a fading genre.
At first when I read this, I was wondering what Jorch Noory had to do with HW.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on March 31, 2018, 06:48:01 PM
First there was "Ricky."  Now there's "Jack."  This Summer, coming to an AM station near you, HW doing Freedom Checks.  Oh, joy.
Why don't you like freedom? Why don't you like money? Heather can extend the freedom checks another month like "Jack" recently did. More freedom and more money, what is not to like?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 31, 2018, 01:31:21 AM
Well she said.. she is desperate to do something. It would be a "life experience" and something to talk about in the coming years. My money is on she will do it. She needs to define herself like Art did when he went for the the longest continuous broadcast record. Its a 'fun' gimmick
.duh.
or the see-saw record

ItsOver

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on March 31, 2018, 05:28:08 PM
The big "warning government land do not enter" signs on blaze orange posts should tip you off to not go any farther, Burger Queen.
Yes, sir.  If fines and imprisonment are not enough of a deterrent, the warning of "Use of deadly force authorized" should not be taken lightly. 

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 31, 2018, 05:01:43 AM
Remember Jorch's Ouija Board Experiment that never happened?  I bet she bails at the last possible moment.  This is nothing more than a cheap publicity stunt to increase ratings.  Such a shame that she is resorting to this.
Remember she said that she will break off and go it herself,, I think she ment break off from the group and hide in her trailer.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on March 31, 2018, 06:58:52 PM
Why don't you like freedom? Why don't you like money? Heather can extend the freedom checks another month like "Jack" recently did. More freedom and more money, what is not to like?
Yeehaw!

aldousburbank

Don't get me wrong, I love the idea.. the whole Jimmy Bob in a plane thing making unauthorized entry. At least from a plane you get a view before you get thwacked. But walking or driving in from the perimeter is a different deal. You just get arrested. And you don't learn anything by being arrested. If you did I'd know a lot of shit by now.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 31, 2018, 07:11:37 PM
Don't get me wrong, I love the idea.. the whole Jimmy Bob in a plane thing making unauthorized entry. At least from a plane you get a view before you get thwacked. But walking or driving in from the perimeter is a different deal. You just get arrested. And you don't learn anything by being arrested. If you did I'd know a lot of shit by now.

Aldous is back!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on March 31, 2018, 07:03:09 PM
or the see-saw record

That is where he got the idea for quitting and unquitting.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 31, 2018, 07:11:37 PM

OK, I think there's only one way Heather can play this that might meet with limited success. When they arrest her she should try to struggle forward for a few seconds while yelling, No! I've gotta get in there! My beacon's going off. Don't you understand?! My beacon's going off! Then at least they might bring her inside for examination before they find out she's full of shit like we all have. ;)

trostol

so..its either a way to shut the show down due to..circumstances..or it is a way for Art to come back

i9'll stick to watching shows i haven't seen yet late at night

Uncle Duke

Is anyone taking this seriously?  Sure, she/MITD will get press out of this charade, but at most there will be a field trip outside the (legal) parameter of the base.  This happens all the time, there are companies that run these trips out of Vegas. Might even be a MITD remote, either from the field trip site, or maybe from the Little A'Le'Inn.  Bell used to talk about how much he hated having visits from the Feds after someone said something stupid on the air, you think he's going to want to deal with the shitstorm resulting from someone living in his compound actually premeditatedly violating federal law?  He's not going to risk the expense of legal counsel or going to prison with a newborn.

They've got two months-plus to worm their way out of this stunt.  What will be interesting to see is if they do it bit-by-bit over time or back out at the last minute?  I'm betting the former, although I don't expect the back peddling to start for at least a month.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 31, 2018, 07:35:41 PM
OK, I think there's only one way Heather can play this that might meet with limited success. When they arrest her she should try to struggle forward for a few seconds while yelling, No! I've gotta get in there! My beacon's going off. Don't you understand?! My beacon's going off! Then at least they might bring her inside for examination before they find out she's full of shit like we all have. ;)

She could do an ancient Native American fire dance and rip her clothes off and ascend in front of all of her MITD fans. Transforming via Therianthropy into her spirit animal and sneak into the base undetected, they will never suspect a Tasunke!

ItsOver

After this latest MITD Bravo Sierra, I'm now longing for a Noory "invasion."  ::)

Danheiser/Wagner Entertainment Presents

George Noory Live
The Scottsdale Invasion 2018

At least Jorch's invasions are legal.  Well, at least until he starts singing.

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 31, 2018, 07:48:23 PM
Is anyone taking this seriously?  Sure, she/MITD will get press out of this charade, but at most there will be a field trip outside the (legal) parameter of the base.  This happens all the time, there are companies that run these trips out of Vegas. Might even be a MITD remote, either from the field trip site, or maybe from the Little A'Le'Inn.  Bell used to talk about how much he hated having visits from the Feds after someone said something stupid on the air, you think he's going to want to deal with the shitstorm resulting from someone living in his compound actually premeditatedly violating federal law?  He's not going to risk the expense of legal counsel or going to prison with a newborn.

They've got two months-plus to worm their way out of this stunt.  What will be interesting to see is if they do it bit-by-bit over time or back out at the last minute?  I'm betting the former, although I don't expect the back peddling to start for at least a month.
Wasn't Bell the same guy that several years back went into a panic over potential firecrackers exploding, cars backfiring, etc., claiming he had "a stalker" and had to go off the air to protect himself and his family?  Yet, he's down with sending his backyard boarder on some crazy-crap invasion of a Federal installation?  I call Bravo Sierra of the highest order.  That, or they should both seek mental help.

Dr. MD MD

=Schlyder=

LOL a desperate act, by a desperate person.  Can't wait to see the video LOL

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on March 31, 2018, 08:09:05 PM
Wasn't Bell the same guy that several years back went into a panic over potential firecrackers exploding, cars backfiring, etc., claiming he had "a stalker" and had to go off the air to protect himself and his family?  Yet, he's down with sending his backyard boarder on some crazy-crap invasion of a Federal installation?  I call Bravo Sierra of the highest order.  That, or they should both seek mental help.
I recall Art being mainly against the militia-types taking action but supportive of gun ownership and somewhat supportive, or apprehensive about "what could happen," about the various 'range wars', 'sagebrush rebellions,' and standoffs between ranchers and the Feds, States vs Feds,  back in the day (not sure what his view of the more recent Bundy situation was.)
Instead of invading Area51 maybe Heather's battalions should counter the Norry "invasion?" Radio listeners everywhere would be better off if both sides lost.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 31, 2018, 07:48:23 PM
...  Bell used to talk about how much he hated having visits from the Feds after someone said something stupid on the air, you think he's going to want to deal with the shitstorm resulting from someone living in his compound actually premeditatedly violating federal law?...

I don't believe any of the personal stories related to show topics he told us over the years anymore.  The UFO sightings and paranormal experiences he had.  That he had an Ouija Board experience so disturbing he can't say more.  The unsuccessful surgery he witnessed to remove an implant.  That he had no hand in approving George Noory as his successor.  And so on.

Add ''visits from the Feds'' to the list.