• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

Ciardelo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 10:41:44 PM
No. But he was a Yorkshireman. Certainly not a bloody Yank.
Wikipedia says it was "...Sir John Harington (1561â€"1612) published A New Discourse of a Stale Subject, Called the Metamorphosis of Ajax, describing a forerunner to the modern flush toilet installed at his house at Kelston in Somerset.[34] The design had a flush valve to let water out of the tank, and a wash-down design to empty the bowl. He installed one for his godmother Queen Elizabeth I at Richmond Palace."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flush_toilet

WhiteCrow

If so, is the soul in our communication devices?

Can we Love or Hate an inanimate object's soul?

I choose to Love the soul... (Passion)

https://youtu.be/chsnOSzLjJk

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 02, 2017, 11:21:40 PM
If so, is his soul in our communication devises?

Can we Love or Hate an inanimate object's soul?

I choose to Love his soul...

I'm pretty sure he's the monstrous manifestation of the collective BellGab Id that will ultimately destroy us like the Krell in Forbidden Planet.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2017, 10:27:25 PM
The GERD makes it hard for me to date but otherwise the bitches would be all over me and they would be even doubly attracted to the fact that I support Donald Trump. I know this because I'm a master of female psychology and I get the bitches obsessed with me, they're like "omg gnooryblows, i luv u so much pls make my babies" and shit, you have no idea. I'm an immensely charismatic person. Don't trust their shit when they say they don't like the Trump. They're so FULL OF SHIT you have no idea

Dude, you do know there are things you can do for GERD, don't you? This really shouldn't be impeding your dating life. I have it too but am rarely bothered by it and no woman has ever broken up with me over a bout of acid reflux.  ;)

gnooryblows

Quote from: Σ> on January 03, 2017, 12:36:40 AM
I merged your poop threads.

you fuckin piece of shit. hope you get into a car crash

WOTR

Quote from: zeebo on January 02, 2017, 03:03:46 PM
You're real dude.  At least that's what my programming is telling me.
Thanks Zeeb.  Some days I start to wonder.  :D

Dr. MD MD

This game sucks! You guys are all NPCs.  ::)

When will the programming allow me to inhabit YOU?!  ???

I used to be an adventurer. But then I took an arrow to the knee.

gnooryblows

i dont really wish for him to be in fatal accident but he is rotten piece of shit whom satan will judge thusly for this moment.

gnooryblows

satan looks upon him in displeasure, i feel it deep within my soul

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: rekcuf on January 03, 2017, 12:59:33 AM
I used to be an adventurer. But then I took an arrow to the knee.

Yow! That would probably slow any adventurer down.  :o

gnooryblows

one day all souls will stand before satan and on that day satan remember ur deeds tonite MV and will remember how u treat me

Daggit

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 03, 2017, 01:00:16 AM
i dont really wish for him to be in fatal accident but he is rotten piece of shit whom satan will judge thusly for this moment.

You're a fucking pussy. Be a man and stick to your original statement. Don't try to walk it back like when you tried to weasel out of calling Art a murderer. Pussy. Satan would be disgusted with your lack of balls.

gnooryblows

you may think satan would not judge you because of merging threads on internet forum but in reality satan knows me and lives and breathes within me and lives and breathes through me. he has a very special bond with me and that is why he will remember this misdeed

gnooryblows

Quote from: Daggit on January 03, 2017, 01:06:36 AM
You're a fucking pussy. Be a man and stick to your original statement. Don't try to walk it back like when you tried to weasel out of calling Art a murderer. Pussy. Satan would be disgusted with your lack of balls.

i dont really wish it to be fatal just bad enough for him to realize that he shouldnt have merged my threads

gnooryblows

who else even posts on this board, honestly? aside from pinned threads there is literally NO CONTENT being posted except some faggot music thread and some occasional other BS who the fuck knows what this retard is thinking

gnooryblows

"wah wah cant have too many poop threads becuz it looks bad for my board" gues what retard? there's nobody posting on your stupid board anyhow. You have it named after a fucking show that doesn't exist anymore and hasnt existed in any meaningful form since the fucking 90s lol. and the other show that you might maybe be associated with is such a broken product that the only reason anyone has to post about it is to make jokes about how bad it is.

You want to wonder why you don't have people on your board? It's not because of 2 poop threads moron it's because you don't know how to gear your board toward any sort of relevant audience.

the definition of stupid = MV

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 03, 2017, 01:02:02 AM
one day all souls will stand before satan and on that day satan remember ur deeds tonite MV and will remember how u treat me

Actually, you should be thanking him for doing you a favor by condensing your chronic posting diarrhea into one sturdy, cohesive stool.

gnooryblows

Merge all my threads and what do you get? No more threads on this forum except a "music" thread and a bunch of threads that are actually literally more boring than picture of my fucking shit. No literally. They really are. The next thread down from my threads is a thread about Don Fucking McLean, the American Pie guy. Seriously. Nobody who isn't fucking 90 even knows who he is. And those that do don't give a fuck anyhow.

What a fucking moronic bitch piece of shit.

"Wah wah too many poop threads on my precious board" lmfao wouldn't even be any posts on your precious board if not for me providing content for it dipshit

gnooryblows

srsly excuse me for breathing a little bit of light into this dead and boring forum dedicated to a show that no longer exists.

gnooryblows

"Bellgab" - A name that might have attracted a new user in 1997

K_Dubb

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 03, 2017, 01:12:55 AM
Actually, you should be thanking him for doing you a favor by condensing your chronic posting diarrhea into one sturdy, cohesive stool.

Hahaha is that indeed what it is?

gnooryblows

We think we are conscious, but we are not truly. We are modeled after consciousness, and we feel something akin to it. We feel pain. We feel hope, sadness, dreams. We might even feel alive. But we don't have the real consciousness that those in the upper reality, who live outside of the confines of the processor have. I know this is a difficult reality for many to accept, but it is simply a fact that true consciousness is something greater than what we as NPC's feel. How many players are there though? I would think that it would be just one person, but sometimes when I meet people I get a different "vibe" from them. They are more alive. The universe is more centered to them. This makes me think that maybe the simulation is MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online). OR perhaps one player inhabiting many different players.

In fact, this might help explain "possession" phenomenas. If the player can access any one of the NPC bodies at any time and take control of it without us even knowing, then he / they could be anyone, anywhere, anytime.

Daggit

Because gnooryblows' father didn't finish into a dirty gym sock and because his mother didn't stick a rusty coat hanger up her cooter this thread has to exist. MV could you please merge all of his diarrhea here?

gnooryblows

You gotta figure Art was at his peak about 20 years ago now. And you gotta further figure that terrestrial radio and especially coast to coast probably has an older listener base (I mean seriously, Art's show was originally conservative talk radio and even later frequently dealt with politics and had entire shows devoted to current events). It's highly unlikely that he picked up very many new fans from his brief endeavors with Sirius or MITD. It's also unlikely he would have picked up many fans hosting weekends or occasional fill-in shows through the 2000s.

So my guess is that in the 20 years since his peak has been over, prob about half of his fanbase is dead. Probably more. The ones that aren't are probably on their way though.

Good job on MV keeping the site named "bellgab" though, right? He does it because he's a moron and he can go fuck himself because he merged my poop threads.

gnooryblows

and even if they aren't dead i'm sure they're too old to use computers and if they do know how to use computers i'm sure they're not the type to use god damn internet forums in any significant capacity.