• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

albrecht

Clinton operative Terry McAuliffe is allowing felons to vote in Virginia by executive order in order to boost Clinton's numbers and swing the state into the Democratic camp.
http://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/government-politics/article_771db279-34d6-5a3d-9557-a417a8afb212.html

henge0stone

Quote from: bateman on April 21, 2016, 09:48:57 PM
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

Hillary has so few supporters on the internet she needs to spend money to make fake accounts to attack bernie people. What a pathetic bitch. 1 million dollars to harass free speech.

albrecht

Quote from: henge0stone on April 22, 2016, 04:46:15 PM
Hillary has so few supporters on the internet she needs to spend money to make fake accounts to attack bernie people. What a pathetic bitch. 1 million dollars to harass free speech.
And her buddy and Clinton operative Terry McAuliffe made an executive order so that felons will be able to vote for Hillary to try to swing the election in Virginia.
http://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/government-politics/article_771db279-34d6-5a3d-9557-a417a8afb212.html

Why do I never see job postings about these things?

You would think the most logical idea would be to pop on the board that cannot be named, BHW and a couple other places with job postings. Grab about hundred of the best minds. Then wage the culture war that Anon is already waging aimlessly and relentlessly for lulz in the opposite direction for money.

I just did the math and that's some serious cheese to be thrown around. Someone one day is going to harness the power of the best trolls and meme makers on the internet. But knowing Hilary, she'll probably hire a bunch of clean cut redditfags who will do more harm for Hilary than good.

By the way, I just came up with a brilliant business idea. Boom.

WOTR

Quote from: VtaGeezer on April 21, 2016, 11:27:29 PM
No surprise.  And it's going to be so effective; everyone changes their mind when their posts are rebutted.  Happens here all the time.  ;D ;D ;D
That is actually the WORST idea ever and they need to fire the idiot who came up with it and bury the body somewhere.

Now any "grassroots" support, any person who honestly likes the hag will be labelled a "paid operative" and will be dismissed.  They actually just neutered their ability to find genuine support online.  I wonder what percentage of the million spent came from "the Donald", as this is a brilliant move by a Republican strategist to nullify the unpaid support that she has (had?)

If I were a Republican, I would be scouring internet boards and twitter and accusing every Hillary supporter of being a paid schill and linking this article.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: WOTR on April 24, 2016, 03:16:09 PM
That is actually the WORST idea ever and they need to fire the idiot who came up with it and bury the body somewhere.
Yep.  Those who think she's unbeatable forget how toxic hubris can be; and her team lives on hubris. 

VtaGeezer

Romanian hacker "Gucciifer" is telling a credible story of hacking Clinton's server and Blumethal's AOL email (yep, AOL)  easily and finding data of "national security" importance that he's copied to a get-out-of-jail file somewhere.  He also says there were calling cards left by other hackers.  NBC sat on the story for a month; until Fox News did one their own.  He's been extradited to the US on Federal charges and is held in VA.  No mention of CNN or MSNBC that I've seen.

GravitySucks

Quote from: VtaGeezer on May 05, 2016, 02:43:11 PM
Romanian hacker "Gucciifer" is telling a credible story of hacking Clinton's server and Blumethal's AOL email (yep, AOL)  easily and finding data of "national security" importance that he's copied to a get-out-of-jail file somewhere.  He also says there were calling cards left by other hackers.  NBC sat on the story for a month; until Fox News did one their own.  He's been extradited to the US on Federal charges and is held in VA.  No mention of CNN or MSNBC that I've seen.

Because.Clinton.

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/why-did-nbc-sit-on-explosive-story-about-clintons-alleged-hacked-email-server-for-weeks/

VtaGeezer

CNN is reporting that federal investigators "...have not found evidence of guilt."   I always thought that was for a court or grand jury to decide.

GravitySucks

Quote from: VtaGeezer on May 05, 2016, 03:51:53 PM
CNN is reporting that federal investigators "...have not found evidence of guilt."   I always thought that was for a court or grand jury to decide.

starrmtn001

Good question!

Maybe Donald will ask her. ;D

136 or 142

Quote from: VtaGeezer on May 05, 2016, 03:51:53 PM

'Guilt' was probably CNN's word and not that of the investigators.  It is the job of the investigators in conjunction with the lawyers to determine if a conviction is likely or if charges are in the public interest when deciding whether to lay charges, if there is anything to lay charges over.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: 136 or 142 on May 06, 2016, 07:10:19 AM
'Guilt' was probably CNN's word and not that of the investigators.  It is the job of the investigators in conjunction with the lawyers to determine if a conviction is likely or if charges are in the public interest when deciding whether to lay charges, if there is anything to lay charges over.
This should have been assigned to a Federal grand jury long ago by a Federal court; but that would have taken a motion from this hyperpolitical DOJ, which could never happen.  The rot has reached the top, and over matters far more serious than Nixon's petty larceny. 

aldousburbank

Investigating Hillary for situating a personal email server is like arresting Al Capone for tax invasion or OJ for stealing sports memorabilia.

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 06, 2016, 10:30:01 AM
Investigating Hillary for situating a personal email server is like arresting Al Capone for tax invasion or OJ for stealing sports memorabilia.
Exactly! Get the criminal by any means necessary, even on a more minor charge, especially when they are so powerful and rich and connected to politicians.
http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/why-did-nbc-sit-on-explosive-story-about-clintons-alleged-hacked-email-server-for-weeks/

starrmtn001

It's seems I heard OJ died in prison.  Or, maybe, I heard it in an alternate reality.  Who know?  Things are changing faster these days.  Or, maybe, that's just happening in an alternate reality.

Think I'll go take a nap in my blanket fort.

136 or 142

Quote from: VtaGeezer on May 06, 2016, 10:26:28 AM
This should have been assigned to a Federal grand jury long ago by a Federal court; but that would have taken a motion from this hyperpolitical DOJ, which could never happen.  The rot has reached the top, and over matters far more serious than Nixon's petty larceny.

The evidence has to be compiled first before the grand jury is convened. 

VtaGeezer

Quote from: 136 or 142 on May 06, 2016, 06:39:35 PM
The evidence has to be compiled first before the grand jury is convened.
Oh! Is that how it works? Jeez.  Go figure.

Lunger

They are all crimes nonetheless.  Hillary's crimes are certainly more egregious than tax evasion or simple armed robbery though.

Dr. MD MD

A caller on MITD last night said that before they vote this fall people should watch a 60 Minutes report from 1996 about toxic waste and other nasty substances being burned at Area 51 where workers couldn't sue when they got sick from it because officially it doesn't exist.  ;) ;)

The president that signed the order to ok that: Bill Clinton.

Food for though.

CNN put out a real shitty story last night/this morning about the FBI saying they haven't found any evidence of wrong doing yet. It was so poorly written with little substance that I deleted it after posting it here. But she'll walk away from this laughing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VoteQuimby on May 07, 2016, 10:35:29 AM
CNN put out a real shitty story last night/this morning about the FBI saying they haven't found any evidence of wrong doing yet. It was so poorly written with little substance that I deleted it after posting it here. But she'll walk away from this laughing.

They always do. Remember Nixon? He was actually president when that shit went down and was still pardoned by his successor. Until there's a revolution that addresses the corruption head on nothing will change. I expect she will be president and the deluge of bullshit will continue. Enjoy!  :P

VtaGeezer

Quote from: VoteQuimby on May 07, 2016, 10:35:29 AM
The odds of the Obama-appointed AG seeking her indictment, especially with the Orange AntiChrist looming, are lower than an asteroid strike on Pyongyang during their Party meeting.  As one who handled classified materials for many years, I'm gobsmacked that 1) she and her underlings will get away with it, and 2) that a SecState and her staff could have such utter disregard for security procedures.  She only got the job as pay-back for supporting Obama so she could add it to her resume for this campaign.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: VtaGeezer on May 07, 2016, 10:55:11 AM
The odds of the Obama-appointed AG seeking her indictment, especially with the Orange AntiChrist looming, are lower than an asteroid strike on Pyongyang during their Party meeting.  As one who handled classified materials for many years, I'm gobsmacked that 1) she and her underlings will get away with it, and 2) that a SecState and her staff could have such utter disregard for security procedures.  She only got the job as pay-back for supporting Obama so she could add it to her resume for this campaign.

Fingers crossed:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/279039-fbi-interview-with-clinton-could-be-in-days

136 or 142

Donald Trump's civil trial for his Trump University has been held off until after the election.  Was the Obama Department of Justice behind that as well?

Quote from: VtaGeezer on May 07, 2016, 10:55:11 AM

Yeah, it would take her running over a pre-school's worth of toddlers in a monster truck and then her shooting up an airport with a signed confession both before and after before the Obama Administration led government would come anywhere near her.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: 136 or 142 on May 07, 2016, 03:06:40 PM
Donald Trump's civil trial for his Trump University has been held off until after the election.  Was the Obama Department of Justice behind that as well?

Leaving aside it is a civil suit which, frankly, will do little further damage to Trump, there has been so little legal standing against Trump that suits are continually thrown out:

http://gawker.com/judge-dismisses-federal-lawsuit-against-donald-trumps-m-1766777164

They are rescheduled because there is finding that can occur that can bar Trump from his path to the Presidency.  The House can initiate impeachment if they believe a finding of fraud in the federal or state cases rise to the level of "misdemeanors", but good luck with that.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: 136 or 142 on May 07, 2016, 03:06:40 PM
Trump's is a civil case; Clinton's is a criminal investigation of national security violations at the Cabinet level.  There's a bit of difference. The Trump U case has already been in a Federal court numerous times, the only thing delayed is his personal testimony.  Its a perfunctory postponement with a date certain.   It's now been 14 months since Clinton's email scandal was exposed and no court official has yet seen a thing beyond search warrant requests.   If she was a contractor or mid-level Federal manager, she'd have her right to do business with the Fed govt rescinded immediately and been indicted within weeks. When a mere employee does something like this, the issue of what was compromised isn't even asked until the penalty phase of the trial. The violation is in act of compromising the info, regardless of its content.

But never fear, HMH is safe; this will never get past the DOJ Pretorians. When she's elected, the evidence will probably disappear due to clerical ot IT error.  Oops!

136 or 142

Quote from: VtaGeezer on May 07, 2016, 04:31:57 PM
Trump's is a civil case; Clinton's is a criminal investigation of national security violations at the Cabinet level.  There's a bit of difference. The Trump U case has already been in a Federal court numerous times, the only thing delayed is his personal testimony.  Its a perfunctory postponement with a date certain.   It's now been 14 months since Clinton's email scandal was exposed and no court official has yet seen a thing beyond search warrant requests.   If she was a contractor or mid-level Federal manager, she'd have her right to do business with the Fed govt rescinded immediately and been indicted within weeks. When a mere employee does something like this, the issue of what was compromised isn't even asked until the penalty phase of the trial. The violation is in act of compromising the info, regardless of its content.

But never fear, HMH is safe; this will never get past the DOJ Pretorians. When she's elected, the evidence will probably disappear due to clerical ot IT error.  Oops!

Good, so if Trump's case isn't all that important, let's have it before the election. The plaintiffs have a right to have their case tried in as speedy a fashion as possible.

On 'date certain.'  If the Obama DOJ is preventing prosecution of Hillary Clinton (which you have no credible evidence for, just unsubstantiated allegations) why should I or the plaintiffs expect that if Trump becomes President this case would be allowed to go forward while he's President.