• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Norm on December 01, 2017, 12:09:41 AM
Heard George has been really 'cleaning up' lately....

Isn't technology great?

Who wipes the shit off the wheel?  :o

paladin1991

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on December 01, 2017, 08:22:56 AM
Oh dear....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZGo6ncVePA&t=193s
Highlights:

1. Mom issues
2.  I'ma big boy
3.  Nobody should be talking about senda's finances.  Those are private, except for all the shit he bleeds out on YouTube.
4.  Has whined to Curtis for the money  in the Gofundme account.
4a.  He has a secured credit card scam he wants to run with the 350 buxx fm the gofundme acct
5. Coughs up a lung
6. He shows off two credit cards that he claims are his. 
6a.  Claims to have perfect credit history with Capitol One.  (does not mention how his credit history is with the 3 major credit monitoring agencies.  Nor does he mention his history of credit fraud with his dead mothers Amex.  Or any other fraud he may be guilty of)
7.  Some convoluted explanation of how he will grift this deal.
8.  Talks about some very expensive travel plans that he will scam with his 'secured' credit card
9.  Whines that it is an adventure that he has never had b4  (attempt to build sympathy)
10. Divulges that Curtis is stonewalling on delivering the funds.
11.  Canard
12. Lies,  slander, libel and falsehoods, oh my!
13.  brings up the fact that someone here gave him money for his glasses, then it's a loan, repayable immediately. (implied Indian giver            because everyone knows that 'loan' is just a funny word for something that doesn't have to be repaid..well, not in a timely manner anyway.)
14.  Curtis is holding him back fm other paranormal Cons
15.  Name drops fellow BS artist, George Noory
16.  Cannot remember certain pertinent details.  (Setting the stage for a future con, dementia)
17.  No money, no future bigger and better things for senda and YOU!
18.  Admits to having ruined his credit because of Slow Kathy.  You know it's not his fault, he's fucked up.
19.  Wants to re-establish credit but can't because Curtis, the bastard, won't give him the money that belongs to him
20.  Implores donaters to contact Curtis, the Rat Bastard, and have him send buxx to sendas paypal so that he can run his scam on Capitol One
21.  Rattles off the names of various miscreants, including that MF'r Curtis who apparently wants to keep the money for himself so that he can  go alone to the Con and eat mini chili dogs and popcorn with George Tsoukalis at the meet and greet.
22.  Any Bellgab donaters are fucked, because senda will not contact you
23.  coughs up another lung
24.  Curtis needs to do what is right.  Not what he thinks is right.
25.  Fucking Curtis needs to shit 134 dollars to reimburse Grifty, right now.  For a ticket he has purchased?
26.  Sets up the con to attend Apple Fest, somewhere in Bumfuck Iowa. 
27.  Threatens to see us all again, 'The proof is out there.....and so is the money.'  'Thanks to all the idiots who give me money.  Bye, bye for now.'

Lilith

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 01, 2017, 10:45:01 AM
Highlights:

1. Mom issues
2.  I'ma big boy
3.  Nobody should be talking about senda's finances.  Those are private, except for all the shit he bleeds out on YouTube.
4.  Has whined to Curtis for the money  in the Gofundme account.
4a.  He has a secured credit card scam he wants to run with the 350 buxx fm the gofundme acct
5. Coughs up a lung
6. He shows off two credit cards that he claims are his. 
6a.  Claims to have perfect credit history with Capitol One.  (does not mention how his credit history is with the 3 major credit monitoring agencies.  Nor does he mention his history of credit fraud with his dead mothers Amex.  Or any other fraud he may be guilty of)
7.  Some convoluted explanation of how he will grift this deal.
8.  Talks about some very expensive travel plans that he will scam with his 'secured' credit card
9.  Whines that it is an adventure that he has never had b4  (attempt to build sympathy)
10. Divulges that Curtis is stonewalling on delivering the funds.
11.  Canard
12. Lies,  slander, libel and falsehoods, oh my!
13.  brings up the fact that someone here gave him money for his glasses, then it's a loan, repayable immediately. (implied Indian giver            because everyone knows that 'loan' is just a funny word for something that doesn't have to be repaid..well, not in a timely manner anyway.)
14.  Curtis is holding him back fm other paranormal Cons
15.  Name drops fellow BS artist, George Noory
16.  Cannot remember certain pertinent details.  (Setting the stage for a future con, dementia)
17.  No money, no future bigger and better things for senda and YOU!
18.  Admits to having ruined his credit because of Slow Kathy.  You know it's not his fault, he's fucked up.
19.  Wants to re-establish credit but can't because Curtis, the bastard, won't give him the money that belongs to him
20.  Implores donaters to contact Curtis, the Rat Bastard, and have him send buxx to sendas paypal so that he can run his scam on Capitol One
21.  Rattles off the names of various miscreants, including that MF'r Curtis who apparently wants to keep the money for himself so that he can  go alone to the Con and eat mini chili dogs and popcorn with George Tsoukalis at the meet and greet.
22.  Any Bellgab donaters are fucked, because senda will not contact you
23.  coughs up another lung
24.  Curtis needs to do what is right.  Not what he thinks is right.
25.  Fucking Curtis needs to shit 134 dollars to reimburse Grifty, right now.  For a ticket he has purchased?
27.  Threatens to see us all again, 'The proof is out there.....and so is the money.'  'Thanks to all the idiots who give me money.  Bye, bye for now.'

The NERVE, after banning me from his YouTube chats, he has the NERVE to ask me to speak with Curtis????

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on December 01, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
The NERVE, after banning me from his YouTube chats, he has the NERVE to ask me to speak with Curtis????

Remind him that he was going to donate 5% to other gofundme tragedy campaigns.

I don’t remember if that is 5% before or after gofundme takes their 8% cut.

Oh dear....

Look at this fast talking piece of shit. He wants Curtis to send him the $350 in cash from the GoFundMe account. That way he could spend it on crap then cry poverty and his benefactors enablers will no doubt rise to the occasion and get his fat ass into the Alien CON.

Hey shit for brains Senda, since you say that you are an adult and don't need others making decisions on your behalf, then act like an adult and pay your way to the CON instead of begging for donations like you beg for everything else in life since you have never believed in hard work. Or any kind of work.

He who pays the piper calls the tune. Like a little boy pussy you want your surrogate mommy to pay your way. Screw you.

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 01, 2017, 12:42:30 PM
Remind him that he was going to donate 5% to other gofundme tragedy campaigns.

I don’t remember if that is 5% before or after gofundme takes their 8% cut.

That's right. He is on video saying he will give 5% of the GoFundMe money to (cough) "charity". Well, specifically the hurricane and shooting victims in LV, but he probably figures they don't need money anymore.

Lord Grantham

Anybody want to take bets that he's confused and its just an apple harvest festival in Iowa?

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 01, 2017, 01:07:44 PM
Look at this fast talking piece of shit. He wants Curtis to send him the $350 in cash from the GoFundMe account. That way he could spend it on crap then cry poverty and his benefactors enablers will no doubt rise to the occasion and get his fat ass into the Alien CON.

Hey shit for brains Senda, since you say that you are an adult and don't need others making decisions on your behalf, then act like an adult and pay your way to the CON instead of begging for donations like you beg for everything else in life since you have never believed in hard work. Or any kind of work.

He who pays the piper calls the tune. Like a little boy pussy you want your surrogate mommy to pay your way. Screw you.

I'm gone for a few weeks and Falkie is still Falkie! Greeting to all Sewer Gabbers! Chefist, I miss MT! Hope you are well

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Lord Grantham on December 01, 2017, 02:21:24 PM
Anybody want to take bets that he's confused and its just an apple harvest festival in Iowa?

I'm from Iowa and Senda is persona non grata!

Quote from: SergeantMajor on December 01, 2017, 02:47:18 PM
I'm gone for a few weeks and Falkie is still Falkie! Greeting to all Sewer Gabbers! Chefist, I miss MT! Hope you are well

Welcome back!

Oh dear....

As a doner I will reach out to Curtis as you requested, Falkie.

Curtis, you made it clear from the beginning that Falkie would not get to touch a penny of the fund. It was all up to you to spend it as you layed it out and Falkie NEEDED the golden ticket.
He should not get the cash nor a lesser ticket. What he should do is actively promote the fund.

Lilith

starrmtn001

https://youtu.be/cZGo6ncVePA

Here's a little note from senda found beneath the video.

Published on Dec 1, 2017
For months now, $350 that was raised and that should have been sent to me so that I ( and no one else ) could have paid for MY ticket to Alien Con 2018.
But... I have made numerous requests to Curtis Thornton to have him send me the money and he has either come up with excuses not to or promises to send the money " tonight ", " today " etc. and yet I am still waiting for the cash.
And he revealed to me last night that he made " promises " NOT to send me the money to donors or some unknown people and has REFUSED to send me the funds directly so I can decide how * I * can pay for the ticket and just sent me yet another promise to order me a ticket.
I can't wait any longer as the price will go up and I don't think he will ever buy the ticket.
Kathy is furious over this and says he should send me the money as it was intended as well.
I just spent $134 for the ticket and a photo and autograph session with Nick Pope.
Later I will pay for ones with Georgio and Linda Moulton Howe as I can afford it.
If you donated to this fund, tell Curtis to send me the money that was intended for my use as directed by me and not him.

Once again, Curtis goes to bat for senda and this is the thanks he gets. >:(

Senda.  Stop trying to act as though you're human.  You suck at it!!!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Lord Grantham on December 01, 2017, 02:21:24 PM

LMAO!!!  Now that is something I'd actually pay to see. 
;D ;D ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: SergeantMajor on December 01, 2017, 04:29:33 PM
Thank you! It's good to be back in the States as Korea was getting a little too crazy
Yes, welcome back, SergeantMajor!.  "A little too crazy" is a mild way to put it.
What is your status?  Will you have to return if things escalate?  I hope and pray they don't.
Anyway, it's cool to see you here.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 01, 2017, 06:27:09 PM
Yes, welcome back, SergeantMajor!.  "A little too crazy" is a mild way to put it.
What is your status?  Will you have to return if things escalate?  I hope and pray they don't.
Anyway, it's cool to see you here.

I am officially retired as of today...of course if general war were to break out, they could pull me back. Fingers crossed!

SergeantMajor

I understand there is a secret plan to draft a certain former cadet.  He would be linked to the military press corps to report live from the battlefield...on youtube, of course

starrmtn001

Quote from: SergeantMajor on December 01, 2017, 07:20:51 PM
I am officially retired as of today...of course, if general war were to break out, they could pull me back. Fingers crossed!
And toes too.