• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

gnooryblows

though I've never felt those feelings for another man, i would make the exception for him. he oozes sexual charisma and magnetism. i don't care how old he is either. there has never been another man like him before and there never will be again. his greatness is 1 of a kind. he is the greatest human to walk the planet earth. i would suck his dick if he wanted me to. and i wouldn't feel sad or ashamed about it afterwards. i would wipe my mouth in pride knowing that i played some small part in making america great again.

gnooryblows

I am a lonely person. Need a woman. Sometimes I have GERD that impedes some aspects of my life, gives me flatulence, bad breath, ect. Pls don't be a shallow ho, a REAL woman would look past my GERD

Ciardelo

Paranormal Date now has over 55,000 members! It's completely free to join and search, and you can use the code "george" for a sizeable discount if you want to get further involved.

whoozit

Not with you it would seem.  Have you tried offering them double or triple the going rate?  Kind of hazardous duty pay.  That might work.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: whoozit on December 28, 2016, 05:57:03 AM
Not with you it would seem.  Have you tried offering them double or triple the going rate?  Kind of hazardous duty pay.  That might work.

Maybe you should offer to show them your poop collection.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 28, 2016, 05:49:04 AM

Paranormal Date now has over 55,000 members! It's completely free to join and search, and you can use the code "george" for a sizeable discount if you want to get further involved.

Hmmm, but 54,990 are tin foil hat wearing lonely men with pizza stains down their alien con t shirts. The pool is small if he's looking for a halitosis and fart loving woman who has never known what its like to be close to a narcissist who is completely deluded.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 28, 2016, 10:12:01 AM

Hmmm, but 54,990 are tin foil hat wearing lonely men with pizza stains down their alien con t shirts. The pool is small if he's looking for a halitosis and fart loving woman who has never known what its like to be close to a narcissist who is completely deluded.
Maybe he is better suited going to ConspiracyDate.com I wouldn't know, I've never been there but a friend told me about it.

https://youtu.be/NUNdYoy1AUM

Corona Kitty

There's been love connections made here lol nvm

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 28, 2016, 08:42:20 AM
Maybe you should offer to show them your poop collection.

ROTF!  That will get his dates all hot and bothered. lol.

gnooryblows

Sometimes I look in the mirror and don't even know who I am anymore. Don't even know what I really want. I look at a plate of food and don't even know what I really want to eat. That's how they fuck you. They destroy you from the inside out. They brainwash you. They take away your human drives. They take away your soul. They put you through their education programs and they beat you so hard when you step out of line to the point where your brain develops resistances to independent thought and action. We are a broken race. There is no hope. You will never recover. You will never break your deep programming. You should count yourself blessed if you can even begin to understand the damage that has been done to you. You will never regain your soul or true humanity.

gnooryblows

I bleed with the last of humanity

ItsOver

Maybe you're too particular.  Look what Jorch scored by being less picky.

whoozit

If you can convince Open Lines Gerry your character is as good as Falkie's he may introduce you to his daughter.  George rebuffed the offer.

gnooryblows

You don't even know them. They're rich strangers you've never even met who apparently come from a culture of pedophilia and debauchery. Everything about them is rotten. They are tools of the illuminati, used to spread their brainwashing propaganda to the children. They're slime and rotten. Most are on drugs. Most everything they do in public, their "public face" is a total fictional lie. The world is better off without these monsters, stop your fake faggoty "mock sympathy" bullshit.

Princess Liea and Debbie Reynolds can both suck my dick. I hope one day an Earthquake hits California and it disappears into the fucking ocean.

gnooryblows

The hollywood jews and homos sure as shit don't care about you or your family, so why in the fuck would you mourn them?

gnooryblows

They intentionally infect their  movies with subtle left-wing propaganda and soulless consumerist messages. Everything about them is rotten. Nobody should be sad to see anybody from their allegiance leave this world.

gnooryblows

I have not even watched this one in its entirety but seems worth checking out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Friri1SZc

gnooryblows

Wake the fuck up America. Wake the fuck up and realize how you've all been led astray before it's too late. Wake the fuck up and realize who the wolves are. Wake the fuck up and realize you're mourning the wrong people because at bare minimum THESE PIECES OF SHIT WERE COMPLICIT IN COVERING UP FOR THESE CRIMES THROUGH A CULTURE OF SILENCE.

mikuthing01

RIP degenerate dead bastards of [current year] it was good barely knowing you :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2WH8mHJnhM

Jackstar

****lyrics****

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will.
I sure could use a vacation from this

Bullshit three ring circus sideshow of
Freaks

Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any fucking time. Any fucking day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay

Fret for your figure and
Fret for your latte and
Fret for your hairpiece and
Fret for your lawsuit and
Fret for your prozac and
Fret for your pilot and
Fret for your contract and
Fret for your car

It's a
Bullshit three ring circus sideshow of Freaks

Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any fucking time. Any fucking day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay

Some say a comet will fall from the sky.
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still.
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will cuz
I sure could use a vacation from this
Silly shit, stupid shit

One great big festering neon distraction,
I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied

Learn to swim.

Mom's gonna fix it all soon.
Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be.

Learn to swim.

Fuck L Ron Hubbard and
Fuck all his clones.
Fuck all those gun-toting
Hip gangster wannabes.

Learn to swim.

Fuck retro anything.
Fuck your tattoos.
Fuck all you junkies and
Fuck your short memory.

Learn to swim.

Fuck smiley glad-hands
With hidden agendas.
Fuck these dysfunctional,
Insecure actresses.

Learn to swim.

Cuz I'm praying for rain
And I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way.
I wanna watch it all go down.
Mom please flush it all away.
I wanna watch it go right in and down.
I wanna watch it go right in.
Watch you flush it all away.

Time to bring it down again.
Don't just call me pessimist.
Try and read between the lines.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend.

I wanna see it all come down.
suck it down.
flush it down.

gnooryblows

She has a face that's about as attractive as AID's. Same with all of those Miley Cyrus newfangle pop stars. What happened to the women from back in the day who were HOT? They were stronger, healthier, MEATIER but without being FAT! Now we have Megan Trainor lardhos and an assortment of gross anorexics. All part of the elites plan to disrupt our breeding patterns. They are all homos so they resent non-homosexual love. They resent everything that is true and right about the world.

Don't believe me? Do a simple search for "80's women" or "90's women", or "80's models" and "90's models" and tell me the truth. Tell me you don't see that the women from days before were stronger, healthier and more attractive. None of those multicultural weaklings with faces that look like they got smashed in with shovels. "Unique is beautiful" no sometimes unique is just butt fuckin ugly.

Beautiful is what will provide strong, beautiful offspring, something a homo would know nothing about.

gnooryblows

Baywatch omfg

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/the-women-of-baywatch-picture-id51041954

And here's the new baywatch girls, from the upcoming movie with Duane Johnson. Don't fucking tell me I'm not right about humanity falling to pot genetically. Don't fucking tell me I'm not 100% on point with this shit.

http://cdn1-www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/gallery/baywatch/baywatchphoto.jpg

They look like they have stage 4 cancer or something but just haven't lost their hair.

gnooryblows

Honestly, I feel like I couldn't even maintain an erection for those women in the second photo. I feel like my dick would break them from the inside out.