• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: username on June 17, 2018, 03:14:49 PM
Haha oh my God.

This thread is more entertaining than his videos would have been anyway.  amIright?

damon

Quote from: brig on June 17, 2018, 03:37:32 PM
This thread is more entertaining than his videos would have been anyway.  amIright?
your right about 99% of the time brig.

Actually it would have been better for him to have gone to alien con and had it been successful because now when he gets back he'll be angry and he'll just start slinging mud against people just to get his frustration out.

Lilith

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 17, 2018, 03:41:43 PM
Actually it would have been better for him to have gone to alien con and had it been successful because now when he gets back he'll be angry and he'll just start slinging mud against people just to get his frustration out.

Yes, but, theses are some of his finest moments in YouTube live streaming, No?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: damon on June 17, 2018, 03:31:46 PM
Hello amigo, did you go to aliencon this year???

Howdy, no I've been too busy just doing shows. I was invited out to Sedona for a conference & the contact in the desert outing. I have turned down doing live shows from these places, maybe in the near future once I have product to sale.

I still regret not running into Falkie at the conference awhile back, he truly believed I was going to fight him.  ;D

Corona Kitty

The thread is actually a lot better, the videos do not live up to the hype.

Lilith

Meanwhile, I LOVE NOXEEDs Vids.  He has quite a few up now, that I think you will enjoy watching if you haven't already.  Here is his latest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ReHf0YLZNc

damon

Quote from: username on June 17, 2018, 03:44:54 PM

Howdy, no I've been too busy just doing shows. I was invited out to Sedona for a conference & the contact in the desert outing. I have turned down doing live shows from these places, maybe in the near future once I have product to sale.

I still regret not running into Falkie at the conference awhile back, he truly believed I was going to fight him.  ;D
Cool

damon

Quote from: username on June 17, 2018, 03:48:21 PM

The thread is actually a lot better, the videos do not live up to the hype.
Falkie's videos are lame. They are just all the same. Its him bitching about bellgab, the trolls/haters, kathy bitching about patty, and why people should give him money. its all just a broken record.

Quote from: brig on June 17, 2018, 03:43:36 PM

Actually they're not because he starts telling people to do things and some people actually go out and start doing the retarded crap he tells them to do for some reason

Quote from: brig on June 17, 2018, 03:43:36 PM

One time we had a thread going about him on above Top secret and he found out about it because we raided his stream and joking around in his chat and he told people to go find the thread and report it next we knew we had a bunch of his idiots in our thread fighting with us on Above Top Secret and then the thread got shut down and it was a big thread we were up to about 30 pages

NXOEED

Quote from: brig on June 17, 2018, 03:48:32 PM
Meanwhile, I LOVE NOXEEDs Vids.  He has quite a few up now, that I think you will enjoy watching if you haven't already.  Here is his latest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ReHf0YLZNc

Aw thank you kindly, brig

Corona Kitty

Quote from: damon on June 17, 2018, 03:54:37 PM
Falkie's videos are lame. They are just all the same. Its him bitching about bellgab, the trolls/haters, kathy bitching about patty, and why people should give him money. its all just a broken record.

That about sums it up nicely, a redundant conundrum inside a box.

Lilith

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 17, 2018, 04:17:22 PM
Actually they're not because he starts telling people to do things and some people actually go out and start doing the retarded crap he tells them to do for some reason

Really?  How interesting!  I would love to hear these stories of people doing what Senda tells them to do.  Please Share these Stories.

Quote from: brig on June 17, 2018, 05:03:57 PM
Really?  How interesting!  I would love to hear these stories of people doing what Senda tells them to do.  Please Share these Stories.

Scroll up

WhiteCrow

Quote from: damon on June 17, 2018, 03:54:37 PM

Really .. I never noticed. I always thought Falkie was using metaphorical language to describe the mystery of God and humanities struggles with good and evil. 

Are you saying.

We aren't ALL Falkies?

Without a doubt, George hit up at least one E.R this weekend.  I would hazard a guess that is precisely where he is at this moment.   I imagine, dependant on the hospital, he needs to be discharged under the assistance of a friend/family member.  This could be problematic. ::)

Lilith

Quote from: The legend of the Phoenix on June 17, 2018, 05:19:59 PM
Scroll up

Aww, bummer.  I think I remember you mentioning the deleted thread before.  I'm sorry I never got to read it.  :-\

Lilith

Quote from: canadiancommie on June 17, 2018, 05:34:47 PM
Without a doubt, George hit up at least one E.R this weekend.  I would hazard a guess that is precisely where he is at this moment.   I imagine, dependant on the hospital, he needs to be discharged under the assistance of a friend/family member.  This could be problematic. ::)

Well, we haven't heard from him since he ate those french fries he picked up off the ground...

Didn't Kathy eat all his mayonnaise last time he left her alone for a day or two? 

I don't recall if it were mayo or something else, but he wasn't happy.

Quote from: canadiancommie on June 17, 2018, 05:34:47 PM

He's 66 years old and 400 lbs and hasn't seen his own penis since 1977.  This trip damn near killed him, I reckon, which is why I'll be funding his AlienCon trip next year. 

IF necessary.

I think Mr Senda's days of waddling about are over.  If he in fact is alive, he will be three wheeling around, which strangely enough will improve his life greatly.  Any news from the Dark Web recently?  Chefist?