• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

weedeater

Brigg - great to hear from you.   ;D     My sub, due to expire any day (finally), is showing a promotional free plan of one month, it's probably there for everyone except Bomar.  Perhaps I could donate it.   Really enjoying Kev but the chat is pretty strange.

Swishypants

Leave this lying sack of shit to twist in the wind people. We all supported the hell out of him in the beginning and he got arrogant and betrayed us. Never forget the Bill Ayers thing. He told US we were wrong, remember? Yeah, he retracted but he never apologized for talking shitty to us about it. Let him, his massive ego, and his SA bride that censored all comments when before we had the ability to speak our mind, take their money they have collected and fade away. In the end John was just an ego maniac that took us all for a ride. Now he gets to stand by the side of the road.

It was never YOU John. It was us, and you turned on us, got high and mighty with us, and now you are getting put in your place.  You peddle fear. Fuck off!

Swishypants

You can still get the moderator gig Jackstar. I'm sure a few dozen dupes will stick around until your paycheck fails to show up one day. :)

Quote from: brig on November 02, 2017, 07:19:11 PM
Wells is having a free month?  He said he lost suscribers like Senda?  How come?  Whahappened?
Brig! So nice to see you here! I have to get into Clyde more. I'm about done with Wells. What happened was, John went hardcore Evangelical on us, forgot we followed him from "Coast". He has had, let's see, Jack Sen, supposedly a regular from the U.K., disappeared. Then it was Dr. Dave Janda, a nice guy, but really not a good fit with the program, he is gone. From the staff, first Diane Comtois, then Ken Keeling, the booking agent. Gone. Now, there is this story of the miracle of Brendi, then the website became "unstable". Now, more than likely, you are going to get an Evangelical preacher as a guest. We have been cheated out of about a month of programs, in my opinion. The program is now-
Unlistenable.

Swishypants

I said it once and I'll say it again, Original Larry, you are the only bright spot in this dump. You are a true gentleman of the old school. Hats' off.

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on November 02, 2017, 09:01:49 PM
We have been cheated out of about a month of programs, in my opinion. The program is now-
Unlistenable.

Still--superior to a George Noory broadcast.

Quote from: Swishypants on November 02, 2017, 08:08:40 PM
You can still get the moderator gig Jackstar.

My reign will be legend.

Swishypants

You will be overlord of SEARS, and it's vast kingdom of shoppers!!!

Swishypants

Your Corporate mindset is no longer effective Jackstar. You're a relic of the 90's. People are no longer willing to tolerate it.

Episode 830 - Sara Soulati. Spencer Collins, Christopher Law & Dave Jones
Nov 03, 2017

In this edition Sara Soulati of Global Cardio Care returns with three people who experienced profound results from the Enhanced External Counterpulsation technique.

Tracks:
Dark Bubbles - Black Moth Super Rainbow

Yet another suck show! Maybe I should have called the thread, "John B. Wells Sucks"
I hear bad things are supposed to happen Saturday, but we don't want to talk about that.
This is getting embarrassing.

Swishypants

Stop torturing yourself Lar. Elbows in! LOUD HANDLE! I've been enjoying the Conspirinormal Podcast you recommended btw. Thanks!

Thanks, Swish!
Adam is young, he kept referring to Snopes, until I had to set him straight. One of the later episodes made me gasp at his ignorance about some truths. I had to disengage, but I am going back to listen again, and try to lead him in the right direction.
Glad you enjoyed it.
I'm afraid Brendi has driven the final nail in the CTM coffin.
Too bad. I try to listen to Coast sometimes, but the hosts, on the weekend anyway, leave something to be desired. Wells was at his best there, and the radio shows he does are fine, just the subscription site is horrible.
As far as websites go, I find Clyde Lewis has a very good one. I guess that's where I am headed now.
peace,
out.
lives to save, and all that.

weedeater

Anyone been to the new website?  Look at BPEarthwatch website top right.  Brilliant and innovative only at CTM.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGVt51lZfXA

Swishypants

LMFAO! I had that as my wallpaper for about six months a few years back. :)  John is on the bleeding edge I tell ya! YOU GONNA GET RAPED/SUED John!

Swishypants

Quote from: Original Larry on November 03, 2017, 06:53:28 PM
Thanks, Swish!
Adam is young, he kept referring to Snopes, until I had to set him straight. One of the later episodes made me gasp at his ignorance about some truths. I had to disengage, but I am going back to listen again, and try to lead him in the right direction.
Glad you enjoyed it.
I'm afraid Brendi has driven the final nail in the CTM coffin.
Too bad. I try to listen to Coast sometimes, but the hosts, on the weekend anyway, leave something to be desired. Wells was at his best there, and the radio shows he does are fine, just the subscription site is horrible.
As far as websites go, I find Clyde Lewis has a very good one. I guess that's where I am headed now.
peace,
out.
lives to save, and all that.

Yeah, I noticed that. All the free stuff he does is ok, but the pay for stuff is pure shit!

cucking_funt

Hi! First post here.

Is the iOS app working for anyone? I've been getting the following for days now:

QuoteUnable to reach server at this time. Please try again later

Dateline

Is J.B. Wells still hosting ArkMidnight on Saturdays?  I have tried to access it last Saturday night and tonight without much success.

If so, what is the best way to listen to it?  I am not a regular subscriber.

Swishypants

Quote from: cucking_funt on November 04, 2017, 03:05:28 PM
Hi! First post here.

Is the iOS app working for anyone? I've been getting the following for days now:

I "Ejected" so I can not say, but their App was always clunky. My money is on no, but Lar can tell you definitively.

Quote from: Dateline on November 04, 2017, 07:30:30 PM
Is J.B. Wells still hosting ArkMidnight on Saturdays?  I have tried to access it last Saturday night and tonight without much success.

If so, what is the best way to listen to it?  I am not a regular subscriber.

He posts them hit-or-miss. The guy is all over the place. I'm sure he will at some point, when he feels like it. It's his show, but his lack of professionalism is laughable. People that give away their shows are more on-point than he is.

cweb

Quote from: Swishypants on November 04, 2017, 07:58:48 PM
He posts them hit-or-miss. The guy is all over the place. I'm sure he will at some point, when he feels like it. It's his show, but his lack of professionalism is laughable. People that give away their shows are more on-point than he is.
Agreed. Though he's better than Heather and still more prolific than Amy. When he has a topic I'm interested in, he's pretty good. And of course you can't beat his pipes.

Swishypants

Quote from: cweb on November 05, 2017, 07:15:57 PM
Agreed. Though he's better than Heather and still more prolific than Amy. When he has a topic I'm interested in, he's pretty good. And of course you can't beat his pipes.

Yeah but he hasn't had a good show since the 7 hour Loretta Fuddy show last year.  Wow, it just hit me that has been a full year ago! Terrible!

Quote from: Jackstar on November 03, 2017, 02:34:48 AM

... Sigh.
Jack has a thing about use of apostrophes. Just sayin'

Jackstar

You've got me all wrong here.

Swishypants

Lar, has John succumbed to busking on the street corner for more of dem "Five Dollarz" yet? Jesus, Armageddon, Judo Chops, and a dusty old UFO. I say Jesus! You say "Five Dollarz!!!"

Jackstar, I know you secretly weep for what could have been.  8)

Swishypants

Remember people! CTM is NOT a political, religious, or prepper radio show! It's a TV show with absolutely nothing to show you, about the paranormal and UFO's! It is totally not a scam to get your "Five Dollarz!!!" John has not experience as a waiter, and needs them "Five Dollarz!!!"

Episode 831 - Michael Abbott
Nov 07, 2017

In this edition Michael Abbott is our guest. His book is "Entitled to Slavery", and we discuss the steps in the cycle from freedom to slavery and back again.

Tracks:
Lionheart - Emancipator
A ginger, by the way.

Swishypants

Thanks for the update Lar. CTM is about as exciting as sniffing old farts in a jar these days.  Is John still calling for revolution, where he is just the instigator, and "didn't mean it?"

Jackstar

Quote from: Swishypants on November 07, 2017, 04:50:01 PM
Jackstar, I know you secretly weep for what could have been.  8)

What? This is fine.