• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Swishypants

Hero of a Thousand Faces. Be careful of the old turtle you insult on the side of the road John. Big things come from small beginnings. :)

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on September 27, 2017, 04:05:35 PM
a previously recorded trip to Dane Wiggington's place [...] Wiggington was just on 2 shows ago.

https://youtu.be/e9SCtQqyoL4

Careful, astute researchers will notice that developments have occurred.

Swishypants

I wonder if John B. Wells is already in shackles.

trostol

had to read the last few pages..i thought John B was the next big thing lol

weedeater

This guy is a master at shooting his toes off.  Knighting Bill Ayers following a smug and condescending interview a few years back - he was so snowed by Bill  (the guy who has planted all the lefty profs in all the universities over the past 15 years) he actually honored him with a knighthood in "The Prisoners" round table of heroes.  Since rescinded but never to be forgotten.  I don't think he ever recovered from that.  Morphed into an evangelical, not what the original subscribers were expecting or paying for.  Also he has trouble delivering on announced upgrades and changes, seems to be lots of technical difficulties, takes days to have a comment posted.   Don't listen anymore, as with Brig my subscription is almost over. 

weedeater

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 30, 2017, 06:43:11 PM
Hello there, Weedeater.  I just love your avatar.  Way cool. ;) ;D

Thanks Starr, my sister, GardenHoer and I have a great time out on the back 40, as you can see.

Swishypants

Quote from: weedeater on September 30, 2017, 10:20:36 AM
This guy is a master at shooting his toes off.  Knighting Bill Ayers following a smug and condescending interview a few years back - he was so snowed by Bill  (the guy who has planted all the lefty profs in all the universities over the past 15 years) he actually honored him with a knighthood in "The Prisoners" round table of heroes.  Since rescinded but never to be forgotten.  I don't think he ever recovered from that.  Morphed into an evangelical, not what the original subscribers were expecting or paying for.  Also he has trouble delivering on announced upgrades and changes, seems to be lots of technical difficulties, takes days to have a comment posted.   Don't listen anymore, as with Brig my subscription is almost over.

I agree the Ayers thing was in retrospect the beginning of the end for him. Not only did he do it, but when called on it lambasted his audience. I saw the blow-back on it the day of. People were ripping him a new asshole and he was so arrogant he came back at them and told them how THEY were wrong. Well's is just a typical entitled Baby Boomer who fancies himself some sort of "rebel" but can't operate outside a corporate structure. He has a movie in his head, and it's from 1982, cliche, and destined for the Drive-in. He can't be his own boss. He doesn't have the discipline. Looks like he went through some serious financial trouble before taking the C2C gig. His history shows a "boom/bust" cycle of making a lot of money, pissing it away, and starting over again. When he's down, he's a congenial guy. When he's up, he's like a drunk who found 1000 dollars. His ego is his downfall, and this isn't the first time. The show he does isn't hard to do, but he makes it hard by refusing to learn how to use Sony Vegas or some other quality video editor, and pretending like it's 1987 and he needs "a crew" to do a simple web-based talk show. Oh well. He's done for. The show won't be around in a year IMO.

Swishypants

P.S. Anytime anyone form SOF/SF or any Intelligence Alphabet is on, he can't get on his knees fast enough to suck them off. Big-time Hero worship with that guy. Like a little kid who wants to grow up to be an "Army Man" or something. If he only knew how fucked up those jobs really are and how NOT very good most of the people that do them are. LOL! There is a reason we don't win wars anymore, and it's not all just the Politician's fault. Most of those guys are such "yes-men" you'd think you were at a corporate "pizza day" around them.

Quote from: trostol on September 29, 2017, 08:30:13 PM
had to read the last few pages..i thought John B was the next big thing lol
Apparently, so did HE.

Swishypants

Quote from: Original Larry on October 03, 2017, 03:52:15 PM
Apparently, so did HE.

You are the only person on this forum I like. I tip my hat to you Original Larry. You're a good and decent human being. Best wishes to you and yours Sir.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 03, 2017, 03:54:38 PM
You are the only person on this forum I like. I tip my hat to you Original Larry. You're a good and decent human being. Best wishes to you and yours Sir.

Don't bite. This faggot will turn on you as soon as you believe that. He's smarter than you...than everyone.  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 03, 2017, 05:00:57 PM
Don't bite. This faggot will turn on you as soon as you believe that. He's smarter than you...than everyone.  ::)

I only do that to guys that put marbles in their ass and wash them with their mouth, like yoU!

I know it has a thread, but what do you guys think of the whole Las Vegas thing?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Original Larry on October 03, 2017, 06:16:13 PM
I know it has a thread, but what do you guys think of the whole Las Vegas thing?

Seems kinda CIAy to me.

By the way, if you are a subscriber, you can see John's wife on the last episode. I usually never watch, but I wanted to see what Marzulli was talking about, and I saw a blonde's head pop up a couple of times, she finally figured it out and exited stage right. Not bad.

Quote from: Swishypants on October 03, 2017, 03:54:38 PM
Thanks, Swish.
I don't get many compliments. I take them when they come my way.

Looks like no show tonight. I'm getting really tired of this.

Swishypants

Hit the loud-handle Lar! Well's is just an asshole; nothing more. Plenty of good radio entertainment out there to replace him with!

Quote from: Swishypants on October 03, 2017, 08:35:56 PM
Hit the loud-handle Lar! Well's is just an asshole; nothing more. Plenty of good radio entertainment out there to replace him with!
Copy that, Swish! Yesterday the news was the shooting, surely Wells will bring someone on to discuss,
but, nooooooooo, Bible Time! Yes sir, that's what I am interested in!
JESUS!

Swishypants

Quote from: Original Larry on October 04, 2017, 03:29:40 PM
Copy that, Swish! Yesterday the news was the shooting, surely Wells will bring someone on to discuss,
but, nooooooooo, Bible Time! Yes sir, that's what I am interested in!
JESUS!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He's taken a long walk off a short cliff!

No program tonight. Thanks, John.

Swishypants

Maybe the FBI is taking him to supper! :) Larry, have you checked out Forum Borealis on youtube? He does a really good job. Very adult and stimulating; high quality guests. He only posts once or twice a month but he's got a good backlog of shows to go through. Some of his new ones have a motion sickens inducing effect on the video but you it's radio, not "TV" so just don't look at the screen. LOL! Don't sweat Wells. He's a jerk! We got ya' covered for radio! Make a pot of Joe and sit back in the easy chair and have a listen.

https://www.forumborealis.net/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCug8wpoDb2KWBLD6nx8Qe8A/videos

Thanks again, Swish! I will definitely check that out. Now.
I did, and it's my kind of place! thanks, buddy.

Episode 818 â€" Jody Tallal
Friday October 6th 2017

Joseph “Jody” Tallal had been up, down and up again. The WND published author shares his wisdom about money, getting the most for it, how to plan for the future and more.

Another LOSER!
Isn't there a scripture to do with a rich man and a camel?
Maybe I have it confused with that other book.

Swishypants

Quote from: Original Larry on October 06, 2017, 06:05:21 PM
Episode 818 â€" Jody Tallal
Friday October 6th 2017

Joseph “Jody” Tallal had been up, down and up again. The WND published author shares his wisdom about money, getting the most for it, how to plan for the future and more.

Another LOSER!
Isn't there a scripture to do with a rich man and a camel?
Maybe I have it confused with that other book.

All the highly intelligent Art Bell kind of people jumped ship and his cash is running low, so he thinks he can build an online Mega Church by scaring the old ladies.

Swishypants

Everything John does is straight out of a 1980's playbook. Considering people from that era are dropping like flies it's a stratagem of diminishing returns. He's pissed! Make no doubt about it!

Swishypants

I'm sure once he can no longer afford to fly the Communist Jet and has to moth-ball it again (records show it happened right before he got the C2C gig) he will show up here, hat in hand, being nice and asking for support again. NOPE! That South African wife is going to be history now that she has her citizenship when that occurs.

anunnaki

Quote from: Swishypants on October 06, 2017, 06:12:51 PM
I'm sure once he can no longer afford to fly the Communist Jet and has to moth-ball it again (records show it happened right before he got the C2C gig) he will show up here, hat in hand, being nice and asking for support again. NOPE! That South African wife is going to be history now that she has her citizenship when that occurs.

What is the source for this info?