• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art loved Heather!

Started by jedimiller, April 25, 2018, 02:02:15 AM

jedimiller

Bring on da hate...but its true. I still stand by my belief that Art was her father.

GravitySucks

Quote from: jedimiller on April 25, 2018, 02:02:15 AM

Bring on da hate...but its true. I still stand by my belief that Art was her father.

Is that your final answer?

whoozit

Quote from: jedimiller on April 25, 2018, 02:22:10 AM
they have similar facial features.
Two ears, two eyes, a nose and a mouth do not a relative make.  But the premise is too delicious to entirely discount.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: whoozit on April 25, 2018, 04:40:21 AM
Two ears, two eyes, a nose and a mouth do not a relative make. 

Don't forget the tits, and sharing a 'batshit crazy' gene.

bellNwhistle

Okay, technically Art could have been a father to many people.  Any woman he's ever slept with.  That's a perfectly reasonable assumption.

Why come in here and act like she didn't know him?
Why make up some bullshit about how her dad was Chinese?

Why the ruse? We heard a LOT of shit about Art and his family over the years- what happens to his son, for example.  So why not just come clean and tell the audience how happy they are to have found each other?

... I still stand by my belief that Art was her father.

Because you have one heavily photo shopped image of her that you are now inserting into a photo of Art?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 25, 2018, 05:36:58 AM
Okay, technically Art could have been a father to many people.  Any woman he's ever slept with.  That's a perfectly reasonable assumption.

Why the ruse? We heard a LOT of shit about Art and his family over the years- what happens to his son, for example.  So why not just come clean and tell the audience how happy they are to have found each other?

If your daughter used to listen to paying customers whack themselves off you'd probably keep it quiet too.

HumanBeing

I'd be totally shocked if she actually turned out to be his daughter.
I don't think that is the case. She'd have slipped with that info and confided with one of her close confidants during her days here on bgab.

I think they got real close with all the 'mentoring' Art was giving her and she developed 'more than just friend' feelings.
Then when she actually moved in next door to him Art would have visited her and especially been there lurking in the radio room while she was on the air.
After a show while discussing how well it went and how proud of her he was he probably hugged her and things progressed from there.
Human nature takes over sometimes.

There's a chance she could be carrying his baby now. That would be wild ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 25, 2018, 05:48:32 AM
Because you have one heavily photo shopped image of her that you are now inserting into a photo of Art?
Thank you so much for posting this. Saved me the trouble. And a bad photo shop too. Lol.

Epaphroditus

Her father is a Chinese business man in California , she has spoke about him on the show .

DanTSX

DanTSX

Quote from: Epaphroditus on April 25, 2018, 09:48:27 AM
Her father is a Chinese business man in California , she has spoke about him on the show .

The Happa Chad vs the Beta Flip

I still stand by my belief that Art was her father.

Your insight serves you well.

To protect Heather,  she was hidden from Noory.  Art knew his offspring was a threat to Coast to Coast AM.  That is the reason why Heather remains safely anonymous...

Bury your feelings deep down,  They do you credit... but they could be made to serve Noory.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: AlternativeSide on April 25, 2018, 10:48:08 AM
Your insight serves you well.

To protect Heather,  she was hidden from Noory.  Art knew his offspring was a threat to Coast to Coast AM.  That is the reason why Heather remains safely anonymous...

Bury your feelings deep down,  They do you credit... but they could be made to serve Noory.

Too old. Too old to begin the training.

user7645

Can confirm, this is fake.

CoolTen10

This is a great photo! Two radio legends together in one place. Amazing!

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 25, 2018, 05:56:34 AM
I don't think that is the case. She'd have slipped with that info and confided with one of her close confidants during her days here on bgab.

I think they got real close with all the 'mentoring' Art was giving her and she developed 'more than just friend' feelings.
Then when she actually moved in next door to him Art would have visited her and especially been there lurking in the radio room while she was on the air.
After a show while discussing how well it went and how proud of her he was he probably hugged her and things progressed from there.

There's a chance she could be carrying his baby now. That would be wild ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[Canadian accent] "as is tradition, as is tradition"

jedimiller

Quote from: CoolTen10 on April 27, 2018, 09:38:27 AM

This is a great photo! Two radio legends together in one place. Amazing!

yes its beautiful thank you

bellNwhistle

Quote from: jedimiller on April 29, 2018, 04:29:33 AM
yes its beautiful thank you

It's a fake photo. is it that hard to figure out?

HumanBeing

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 27, 2018, 09:40:16 AM
[Canadian accent] "as is tradition, as is tradition"

Total banter of course. Pure friction   ;D

Dateline

Maybe the being too ill to go on the air is torrential morning sickness.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 25, 2018, 05:48:32 AM

It isn't even a good photoshop image.

stargazr1976

If art was a swinger its very possible that is his daughter.
that chick on youtube said a lot. He was in biz in ca. pretty close to heathers old stomping grounds. I wouldnt be surprised at all.

Lilith

I wish I would have seen this sooner.  VERY convincing evidence.

Metron2267

As conspiracy theories go it has legs, it really does... ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 25, 2018, 05:36:58 AM

Welcome back bell!

Yeah the happy ending would have been all that and more.

And it passes the logic test as well.

Aw crap, you may have iced a decent conspiracy run here... :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 25, 2018, 05:50:27 AM
If your daughter used to listen to paying customers whack themselves off you'd probably keep it quiet too.

I do not think Art was particularly concerned with what appearances and past actions would add up to.

Just my .02c. :-X

Metron2267

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 25, 2018, 05:56:34 AM

But consider, she kept her presence on the compound mum for well over a year.

QuoteI think they got real close with all the 'mentoring' Art was giving her and she developed 'more than just friend' feelings.

So this is "I reject your conspiracy theory and replace it with my own"???

Too funny. ;D