• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Ciardelo

Some people actually PAY for this show?

Lilith

Well, I was awake for the first five minutes, and I caught that last 20 delightful minutes.

Lilith

Quote from: Keyser Söze on February 22, 2017, 12:34:55 AM
Brig, your left turn signal has been on the last 30 minutes.

Right?

I started snoring about 5 min in.  I'm so ashamed.  :-\

why would someone going to food banks get a kitten?

mikuthing01

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 22, 2017, 01:04:40 AM
Some people actually PAY for this show?

You had it BAD for Heather Wade a year ago Cuckdelo-chan don't pretend like you never paid for her services.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH_xiZZheg4

Ciardelo

Quote from: mikuthing01🕍✡️🕎 on February 22, 2017, 01:24:19 PM
You had it BAD for Heather Wade a year ago Cuckdelo-chan don't pretend like you never paid for her services.

Well I did pay Kieth Rowland...ew...I need a shower now.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 22, 2017, 08:24:27 PM
Well I did pay Kieth Rowland...ew...I need a shower now.

Evil Keith ran her 1-900#?

Nobody

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on February 21, 2017, 11:24:50 PM
Wolfman doesn't need HW anymore. He has his own live call in show and podcast called Monster Castle that he does with Darren (who used to post in the Hoagland thread - one of Sandra's cucks)

The same Darren who used to call into Hoagland, yes?

Ciardelo

Quote from: mikuthing01🕍✡️🕎 on February 22, 2017, 08:29:58 PM
Evil Keith ran her 1-900#?

Kind of...he collected the $5 she charged for the "full program."

Nobody

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 21, 2017, 09:33:23 PM
It provides great opportunities to talk to people about bellgab.  ;D

So, do you bring up BG straight off?  Or does the conversation go more along the lines of, "...and that's everything I know about Ed Gein.  Anyhow, there's this website called BellGab and..."?

Some subjects call for the indirect approach.

Poppin' them titties out for Heather, eh? *motorboats*

Lilith

Quote from: Nobody on February 22, 2017, 09:58:21 PM
So, do you bring up BG straight off?  Or does the conversation go more along the lines of, "...and that's everything I know about Ed Gein.  Anyhow, there's this website called BellGab and..."?

Some subjects call for the indirect approach.

No, I bring up bellgab straight off.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: RoseGirl on February 22, 2017, 10:11:22 PM
Thank you for posting this Art! And way to go Heather...so proud of you!

:) :)

Rosey... A bunch of us are waiting for your late night return!   :-*

Love Rose Girl

gabrielle

Quote from: Art Bell on February 22, 2017, 10:07:38 PM
https://blog.talkstreamlive.com/category/the-power-50/

Art, thank you for posting here.  No one can ever replace you. That being said....I have listened to Heather many times and enjoy her show.  I only wish she would tell us more about herself;  the good, the bad, the ugly.  Art, you let us know all about you and we came to love you.  We listened to your voice in the middle of the night because it was you, regardless of the topic at hand.  Heather has a great opportunity to allow us to know her, and I hope that happens.  In the end, its all about people reaching people in the wee hours of the night, from the desert to the Rockies and beyond. 

RoseGirl

Quote from: rekcuf on February 22, 2017, 10:14:56 PM
Poppin' them titties out for Heather, eh? *motorboats*

lol

k...now see...that's funny

:)

RoseGirl

Quote from: White Crow on February 22, 2017, 10:19:01 PM
Rosey... A bunch of us are waiting for your late night return!   :-*

Love Rose Girl

Hi ya Mr Crow...sorry for the delay in responding. lol I was actually chit chatting and congratulating the Divine Ms H herself.

yep...the show will be up very soon. I've had to yesterday switch podcasting hosts. The poor dears were, apparently, quite frightened of my mixer. But the show should be up either next week or very soon after. Thursday nights 8pm pst.

oh dear...it just dawned on me. I hope you are looking forward to it for all the right reasons.

rosie

RoseGirl

Quote from: gabrielle on February 22, 2017, 10:30:12 PM

Art, thank you for posting here.  No one can ever replace you. That being said....I have listened to Heather many times and enjoy her show.  I only wish she would tell us more about herself;  the good, the bad, the ugly.  Art, you let us know all about you and we came to love you.  We listened to your voice in the middle of the night because it was you, regardless of the topic at hand.  Heather has a great opportunity to allow us to know her, and I hope that happens.  In the end, its all about people reaching people in the wee hours of the night, from the desert to the Rockies and beyond.

Gabby...I just love your sentiments, you have always impressed me and made me smile. But Heather has some very good reasons for not wanting to be so transparent...and I completely agree with her. And I think she is doing just fine anyway.

RoseGirl

Quote from: rekcuf on February 22, 2017, 10:36:06 PM

well now...you've put on a few pounds there, haven't you? Not that there is anything wrong with that. lol

Quote from: RoseGirl on February 22, 2017, 10:38:35 PM
well now...you've put on a few pounds there, haven't you? Not that there is anything wrong with that. lol

*shrug* bellgab.gif

WhiteCrow

Quote from: RoseGirl on February 22, 2017, 10:34:04 PM
Hi ya Mr Crow...sorry for the delay in responding. lol I was actually chit chatting and congratulating the Divine Ms H herself.

yep...the show will be up very soon. I've had to yesterday switch podcasting hosts. The poor dears were, apparently, quite frightened of my mixer. But the show should be up either next week or very soon after. Thursday nights 8pm pst.

oh dear...it just dawned on me. I hope you are looking forward to it for all the right reasons.

rosie

Of course .. the right reasons..

Love ALL..The Bellas..

Heather is doing better with the on-line listeners tonight than Snoory. Who would have thunk it?