• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Nobody

Quote from: Σ> on January 24, 2017, 01:23:12 AM
Someone should edit together all of her laughter from a couple of shows into one continuous stream of feigned, self conscious laughter... someone other than me, that is.

Listening to the mere 25 seconds of continuous forced laughter that Chocolate coated jackboot edited together makes death lose its sting; two minutes straight would likely cause listeners to react like a victim from Scanners.

Quote from: Σ> on January 24, 2017, 01:23:12 AM
Someone should edit together all of her laughter from a couple of shows into one continuous stream of feigned, self conscious laughter... someone other than me, that is.
It was at the end of mylast clip.[attachment id=1 msg=995505]  Found the second clip on the dark web

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 24, 2017, 01:54:22 PM
It was at the end of mylast clip.[attachment id=1 msg=995505]  Found the second clip on the dark web

chefist

OMG that's brilliant! lolz  ;D

Ciardelo

Lilith

PRICELESS. That's our own MrSpock just before half way in the audio.  ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Nobody on January 24, 2017, 12:04:57 PM
Listening to the mere 25 seconds of continuous forced laughter that Chocolate coated jackboot edited together makes death lose its sting; two minutes straight would likely cause listeners to react like a victim from Scanners.

haha, i didn't know he'd done that.  link?

MV/Liberace!

oops, never mind.  thx.

Lilith

Quote from: Σ> on January 24, 2017, 02:39:35 PM
haha, i didn't know he'd done that.  link?

I think he's talking about this one.

norland2424

they should play that laughing track on a loop at gitmo.

Ciardelo

Quote from: norland2424 on January 24, 2017, 02:55:25 PM
they should play that laughing track on a loop at gitmo.
Hey! Wait a minute...I thought Obama was going to close Gitmo. Are you sure it's still there?

norland2424

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 24, 2017, 02:57:11 PM
Hey! Wait a minute...I thought Obama was going to close Gitmo. Are you sure it's still there?

:)
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/01/23/obama-failed-free-five-gitmo-detainees-approved-transfer/

"Gitmo Detainees Approved for Release in Obama Era Unlikely to Be Released''

Lilith

Quote from: Σ> on January 24, 2017, 03:20:06 PM

This. Is. Remarkable.

I always found it ironic in later days, that (Redacted) had led "The Blitz" thread on bellgab.

I thought it was odd even at the time, to be honest.

PaulAtreides

Except for $4.99 a minute telephone calls, has anyone actually ever seen Heather's Wade?  What color is it?

Ghost Nutter

Listening to this guy's story..it's  like one of those bad b movies....too much detail about his mother pissing herself

Nobody

Does anyone know the name of the song that was played as MITD went into its first break?

boxman

Quote from: Nobody on January 24, 2017, 11:57:25 PM
Does anyone know the name of the song that was played as MITD went into its first break?
Nobody was listening  ;)

Who here still pays Heather 4.99 a month?

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 24, 2017, 03:24:05 PM
I always found it ironic in later days, that (Redacted) had led "The Blitz" thread on bellgab.

I thought it was odd even at the time, to be honest.

I've heard the story of how Heather became host at least 5-6 times. It still doesn't make any sense. GabCast co-host to MITD producer/Host? And she was always co-hosting the GabCast with multiple people, lol.

Heather was an "utterly superior" producer. MITD was better than 90's era c2c

At least it was nice to hear Art get a genuine laugh out of a Jamal/cuckshed joke

Ciardelo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 25, 2017, 04:50:57 PM

At least it was nice to hear Art get a genuine laugh out of a Jamal/cuckshed joke
:o

Juan Cena

Torah code AND Annunaki BS tonight?

I asked for Michael Heiser, not the BS he debunks, Heather!

Juan Cena

The idea that the Torah codes would mention Donald Trump and not Jesus and/or the Messiah is absolute garbage. The idea of The Messiah is an important part of Jewish tradition.

Trying to paint Trump as some kind of Messianic figure is also absolutely vulgar. The things Trump is reportedly wanting to do involveing Israel won't make it safer, and could derail all the work to end the conflict in the Middle East between Israel and the Arab nations.

Getting the DVD is cool tho.

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 25, 2017, 04:50:57 PM

lol

That was me who called in that clip.

Nobody

Quote from: rekcuf on January 25, 2017, 03:27:55 PM
Who here still pays Heather 4.99 a month?

Who even bothers listening for free at this point?

Speaking for myself, I can rarely get past the first commercial break before the inanity becomes intolerable.  Last week, I made the mistake of thinking that Heather would at least be bright enough to let Bill Birnes talk relatively unimpeded, but she still managed to mess up the flow of the interview, even with such a start-em-up-and-let-em-go guest.

You would think Bill Birnes correcting her a couple of times would have been enough of a clue for Heather that she needed to shut her cakehole and let the guest do the talking.  But no: she kept banging on with "I know just as much about this stuff as you do" -type questions that very clearly showed she was not in her element.  ::)

I suspect that Juan Cena may be the only one remaining who listens to the entire programme on a regular basis, but I could be wrong.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nobody on January 26, 2017, 04:36:59 PM
I suspect that Juan Cena may be the only one remaining who listens to the entire programme on a regular basis, but I could be wrong.

I'd say that's accurate. I bet he still comes here to ask if we heard his question too.  :D