Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

VC

Quote from: brig on February 03, 2019, 01:42:39 PM
I dunno, I never thought Metron was a guy, tbh.

Very interesting you think this is a woman.

I think Metron suffers from ADHD/PTSD, because "he" was sooooo OCD upset and defensive to protect HW against her attackers. He used violent imagery and language directed at BG members and requested help for "doxing" of BellGab members, of which, I was his latest target. He has a JediMiller "attention whore" aspect to his personality.

This person was/is too violent in their mind's eye to be female, imo, unless this is an extreme aberration, I detected very little female aspects... it would have to have been a very skillful deception, then. A woman in obsessive love-hate or "what" with HW? ??? This is someone connected to radio and podcasting that has a hard-on [probably not sexual] for HW. Do you think it's a female host/podcast'er that is completely insane and obsessed?

Why do you think this is a female person? Maybe they "identify" as both male and female or trans? ??? :D

Lilith

Quote from: VC on February 03, 2019, 02:18:00 PM
Very interesting you think this is a woman.

I think Metron suffers from ADHD/PTSD, because "he" was sooooo OCD upset and defensive to protect HW against her attackers. He used violent imagery and language directed at BG members and requested help for "doxing" of BellGab members, of which, I was his latest target. He has a JediMiller "attention whore" aspect to his personality.

This person was/is too violent in their mind's eye to be female, imo, unless this is an extreme aberration, I detected very little female aspects... it would have to have been a very skillful deception, then. A woman in obsessive love-hate or "what" with HW? ??? This is someone connected to radio and podcasting that has a hard-on [probably not sexual] for HW. Do you think it's a female host/podcast'er that is completely insane and obsessed?

Why do you think this is a female person? Maybe they "identify" as both male and female or trans? ??? :D

Nothing that complicated.  It's just that when I read Metrons post history, I don't see any "guy" there.  I see FaceBook catlady.

http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=7723

That said, I think your suggestions are possible.

Corona Kitty

Women are more violent, they use weapons.

VC

Quote from: brig on February 03, 2019, 02:23:01 PM
I see FaceBook catlady.

Quote from: username on February 03, 2019, 02:38:27 PM
Women are more violent, they use weapons.

Ouch MeeeOwwwie! :)

I was CL-scratched by a FB Cat Lady! ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VC on February 03, 2019, 03:23:54 PM
Ouch! MeeeOwwwie!  :-[

I was scratched by a FB Cat Lady! ;D

Watch for the typhus

VC

Quote from: Spookcat on December 16, 2018, 09:53:54 PM
The reaction on Ellgab about Sean being the caller is minimal so far. Most haven't said anything more than "Sean was the caller? I'm surprised" A couple are happy for his entire call. I did go at him a bit because I'm irritated that he just let DH take the entire fall for his actions. She was stressing about the whole thing for however long it was until he emailed her DURING their most recent podcast. I thought that was a completely BS move...

Quote from: Azzerae on December 17, 2018, 03:13:46 PM
Jesus. Stirring up trouble is one thing. But Little Sean has taken this shit to a new low.

DH is cool. And she doesn’t take any shit. On the few occasions I’ve had discussions with her, she is direct and down to earth.

So I’m taken aback that she hasn’t torn Little Sean a new one.

DH? What say you after all this dust-up has settled in hindsight? Is Sean much appreciated for this kind of Wellness Check over there at EG? Did he leave you in the lurch hanging?

What about that long phone call between HW and Sean? Opinions or comments about it -either yours or what you've heard elsewhere that might be interesting.

Anything else newsworthy about HW you can reveal here? Or, are you saving it for elsewhere? ;)

DynamoHum

Quote from: VC on February 06, 2019, 04:53:53 PM
DH? What say you after all this dust-up has settled in hindsight? Is Sean much appreciated for this kind of Wellness Check over there at EG? Did he leave you in the lurch hanging?

What about that long phone call between HW and Sean? Opinions or comments about it -either yours or what you've heard elsewhere that might be interesting.

Anything else newsworthy about HW you can reveal here? Or, are you saving it for elsewhere? ;)

I think I am the sort of person that doesn;t have to tear someone a new one to let them know I am not best pleased ;)

The Sean/HW call was the start of her home straight meltdowns imo. Sean did very well to massage her into a state of relaxation then shove the poker where the sun doesn’t shine.

I think the timing of letting me know it was him that had done the WC call and it taking place was a bit long - I will be honest and say it was quite a stressful time for me, I dislike people thinking I have done shitty things that are not in my character to do, and I may be a shit stirrer, but I wouldn’t do that kind of thing. I would hope people would realise that about me. The shitty thing about it was that Heather chose to lie at the time fo the call and say she had been informed of who had made the call - patently false on many counts.

I believe Sean was waiting for her to have a Friday open lines as that fit his schedule better, and it was a couple of weeks before that happened, not his fault on the timing and he wanted to wait until the call so as to make the most of the reveal to her (as it’s pretty obvious she was reading EG/BG/WG at that time).

New stuff .. codeninjas no longer actively monitoring emails from subscribers, stopped doing their work for her as not heard from her since 2nd.

Talk of a BF, some guy called Bruce, not confirmed.
Superfan was staying there - no idea if they are now.
Two threats from fans to go to her home, neither happened (it will not take long for that to happen imo).

THat’s about it.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on February 07, 2019, 06:02:58 PM

I prefer to be backed by the facts, let's take a closer look:

Short Summary Of The Facts And Complexities Involved With Female Battering:

Approximately 835,000 men are battered each year by their partners.
Men are less likely to report domestic violence by their female partners due to shame, machismo, fear of humiliation by police and male peers, and even fear of retaliation by their perpetrators.

While many women who commit Intimate Partner Violence are simply defending themselves against assaults by their partners, as many as 80% of women who murder their husbands have histories of violence and often have extensive criminal records.

Recent research suggests that women may commit domestic violence because they think they can “get away with it.”

Research has identified that on many occasions women who feel unheard in their relationship may commit violent acts to get their partner’s attention.

* According to recent research, men do not perceive violent acts committed against them by female partners as “domestic violence.
Individuals use whatever form of violence proves most effective for them: men, with greater physical strength, use direct physical violence, while women are more likely to use weapons in their violent acts against their partners.

From a Social Policy perspective it is important to recognize that while there may be equal acts of violence by men and women against one another, there may be heightened danger for women who commit even minor acts of violence due to the potential for retaliation.

By inducing shame, as often proscribed in the popular Duluth Model, male perpetrators can be prompted to greater feelings of rage rather than increased feelings of empathy for their victims.

In many states couples therapy is prohibited for men who have been involved in domestic violence, even though women have been actively involved in the violence. This may result in greater danger to women.

Family Systems Theory has been useful as it emphasizes the mutual contribution of the partners and interprets mutual effects of violence in the relationship, eliminating assigning fault or negative consequence for any single party in a relationship.

Domestic violence is a problem that exists for the couple. It is a system of violence rather than the men’s problem. It is a social and familial problem and should be attended to at that level.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on February 07, 2019, 06:09:15 PM

Bruised and battered husbands have been complaining for years and now the biggest research project of its kind has proved them right. When it comes to domestic confrontation, women are more violent than men.

The study, which challenges the long-standing view that women are overwhelmingly the victims of aggression, is based on an analysis of 34,000 men and women by a British academic. Women lash out more frequently than their husbands or boyfriends, concludes John Archer, professor of psychology at the University of Central Lancashire and president of the International Society for Research on Aggression.

Male violence remains a more serious phenomenon: men proved more likely than women to injure their partners. Female aggression tends to involve pushing, slapping and hurling objects. Yet men made up nearly 40 per cent of the victims in the cases that he studied - a figure much higher than previously reported.

Professor Archer analysed data from 82 US and UK studies on relationship violence, dating back to 1972. He also looked at 17 studies based on victim reports from 1,140 men and women. Speaking last night, he said that female aggression was greater in westernised women because they were "economically emancipated" and therefore not afraid of ending a relationship.

WOTR

Quote from: username on February 07, 2019, 06:12:05 PM
Bruised and battered husbands have been complaining for years and now the biggest research project of its kind has proved them right. When it comes to domestic confrontation, women are more violent than men.
How many centuries until we start hearing about "toxic femininity?"

When I was in college I lived with a couple where the woman (around 22 years?) went after the guy on several occasions including a massive glass ashtray.  I felt for the poor guy as he could not even lift a hand towards her to defend himself without major risk. Taught me a lot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on February 07, 2019, 09:33:28 PM
How many centuries until we start hearing about "toxic femininity?"

When I was in college I lived with a couple where the woman (around 22 years?) went after the guy on several occasions including a massive glass ashtray.  I felt for the poor guy as he could not even lift a hand towards her to defend himself without major risk. Taught me a lot.

+1

Eventually, you always deliver the goods. ;)

How are things in Alberta? :)

Jackstar

Quote from: username on February 07, 2019, 06:12:05 PM
When it comes to domestic confrontation, women are more violent than men.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2019, 10:06:42 PM
+1

Eventually, you always deliver the goods. ;)

How are things in Alberta? :)
Same as the rest of this continent... Cold with high taxes.  How about you?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on February 07, 2019, 11:57:06 PM
Same as the rest of this continent... Cold with high taxes.  How about you?

My car was getting pelted with hail tonight. That says it all.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
My car was getting pelted with hail tonight. That says it all.
Ooof.  Harsh.  Only in spring up here... :(

Lilith

One would think that if Heather retains any interest at all in keeping any of her so called promises to Art, that she would at least update the Heathers Favorite News segment on her homepage, to keep them current, if for no other reason than to show that she is still actively involved in carrying on Arts Legacy.

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on February 08, 2019, 05:28:08 AM
One would think that if Heather retains any interest at all in keeping any of her so called promises to Art, that she would at least update the Heathers Favorite News segment on her homepage, to keep them current, if for no other reason than to show that she is still actively involved in carrying on Arts Legacy.

She has two more months to go before we break the precedent from the LNM hiatus. She was gone 3 months then. It’s early days. I will admit this one feels more final, but we may well not be done yet.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 08, 2019, 07:34:23 AM
She has two more months to go before we break the precedent from the LNM hiatus. She was gone 3 months then. It’s early days. I will admit this one feels more final, but we may well not be done yet.

I heard a rumor that there were vans seen at her cuckshack, possibly moving vans.  I dunno if it's true or not, and for sure, you would know better than I.  I was thinking that if she's moving, she might mic up again after she gets settled in.  The other possibility, is perhaps the rumored "new bf" is taking up all her time for the time being.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: brig on February 08, 2019, 05:28:08 AM

She is carrying on the legacy , Art checked out of MITD and life without any notice or updates . Just like Heather did for Art there have been those who claim to be in the know speaking for her .

This vacation was planned as she started wiping info off her social media accounts in the days before she vanished , hilarious that some of the followers are still subscribed to her show .

I look for a resurrection some time after April 13th with Preston Dennett or Terry Lovelace again .

Lilith

Quote from: Epaphroditus on February 08, 2019, 07:39:20 AM
She is carrying on the legacy , Art checked out of MITD and life without any notice or updates . Just like Heather did for Art there have been those who claim to be in the know speaking for her .

This vacation was planned as she started wiping info off her social media accounts in the days before she vanished , hilarious that some of the followers are still subscribed to her show .

I look for a resurrection some time after April 13th with Preston Dennett or Terry Lovelace again .

So, basically, another two months to wait then?   Maybe she just takes a 3 mo. vacation sporadically, and unannounced.

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on February 08, 2019, 07:43:23 AM
So, basically, another two months to wait then?   Maybe she just takes a 3 mo. vacation sporadically, and unannounced.

Hope she is moving, I think it would save a lot of unnecessary torment for all involved.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 08, 2019, 08:17:35 AM
Hope she is moving, I think it would save a lot of unnecessary torment for all involved.

same/same.

starrmtn001

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 08, 2019, 08:17:35 AM
The real torment is, getting sucked into the senseless vortex of this thread.
Please!  Grab onto your sense of self-respect and dignity, and let it pull you the fuck outta here!