• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Swishypants

Nobody is buying it Poopyshoes. We know it's you. I didn't even know who that guy was but you kept saying it too many times.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 03, 2017, 10:19:44 PM
Nobody is buying it Poopyshoes. We know it's you. I didn't even know who that guy was but you kept saying it too many times.

We?! Are the voices in your head overwhelming you again, Casio? Time for that lobotomy. I'm sure you'll start speaking tongues and cursing me soon.  ::)

Oh yeah, you're mom's a big whore!  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 03, 2017, 10:22:47 PM
We?! Are the voices in your head overwhelming you again, Casio? Time for that lobotomy. I'm sure you'll start speaking tongues and cursing me soon.  ::)

Oh yeah, you're mom's a big whore!  ;D

You look like the kind of guy who went to  prison for stealing hub-caps.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 03, 2017, 10:26:27 PM
You look like the kind of guy who went to  prison for stealing hub-caps.

I dunno. Maybe Doc from Loveboat did. You are aware you're on the internet now, right? When was the last time you took your anti-psychotic meds?  ???

albrecht

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/wisconsin/la-crosse-auto-436029
"After Puttkemery finally stepped out of the Pontiac [gold Grand Am], naked, he became argumentative and accused Westpfahl of “cock blocking” him and “giving him blue balls,” according to the report. Puttkemery then offered an explanation, of sorts, for his behavior: “You’re a man. You should understand. It’s Oktoberfest weekend.”

As the nude Puttkemery argued with Westpfahl, he ignored the cop’s direction to get dressed. With his underwear in hand, Puttkemery declared, “It’s just a dick. Nothing to be afraid of.”

The Harvest Moon is totally Bitchin' here in Raleigh right now

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 04, 2017, 06:14:10 PM
The Harvest Moon is totally Bitchin' here in Raleigh right now

It was super big here a couple nights ago. It seemed like humidity may have been warping that image,

chinaclipper

OMG! bellgab is back...I thought it was being held for ransom, or worse, by evil terrorists.. I am so relieved.

A black guy, a priest, and a rabbi board a plane...

pate

Yoke?

Eye wunder witch is the skype'd lunch,

Mmm, weeding cricket wicket pahrtay!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on October 06, 2017, 10:40:48 PM
Yoke?

Eye wunder witch is the skype'd lunch,

Mmm, weeding cricket wicket pahrtay!

Hmm.

I was reading up on Rose McGowan after the Weinstein story broke.  She was brought up in a Children of God household.  COG is a weird offshoot of Christianity where women in particular engage in flirty fishing-including sexual intercourse- to evangelize to unbelievers.  Now known as Family International they urge its adherents to engage with Jesus Christ sexually while having sex with their heterosexual partners.  Males are encouraged to pretend they are women while consumating the sex act with their female partner and Jesus.

What a bunch of freaks!!

For further education, here is their Wikipedia entry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_International

Lord Grantham

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 09, 2017, 08:58:04 AM
I was reading up on Rose McGowan after the Weinstein story broke.  She was brought up in a Children of God household.  COG is a weird offshoot of Christianity where women in particular engage in flirty fishing-including sexual intercourse- to evangelize to unbelievers.  Now known as Family International they urge its adherents to engage with Jesus Christ sexually while having sex with their heterosexual partners.  Males are encouraged to pretend they are women while consumating the sex act with their female partner and Jesus.

What a bunch of freaks!!

Joaquin Phoenix grew up in this cult. There is also a history of child sexual abuse, which is par for the course when you have a sex based cult.

Juan

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 09, 2017, 08:58:04 AM

What a bunch of freaks!!

Another, I believe unrelated, cult called "The Family" started by new-agey guru had some weird stuff going on with Electro-shock therapy, LSD, meditation, family manipulation, deep sleep therapy, and other weird stuff like everyone dyeing their hair blonde and children (born and raised 'off the books') not knowing who there parents were. Julian Assange was raised in it apparently.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_(Australian_New_Age_group)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_(Australian_New_Age_group)

aldousburbank

It's hard to give a shit when your toilet doesn't work.

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 11, 2017, 05:59:32 PM

I believe in this situation you're supposed to take a shit

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 11, 2017, 06:43:28 PM
I believe in this situation you're supposed to take a shit
And burn it with diesel fuel in an empty beer box. Though, considering the current fire danger, I would hold off on the burning until later. You can store poo in an old car or just in the old boxes and burn at a later date I'm told.
ps: good luck for your friends and your family/place up there. Forest fires are horrible and can move so quickly.

Jojo

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 11, 2017, 05:59:32 PM
Or when your housemate decides to shower.  There is a long thread for this!  Under Akwily.  Best to live near a store for its public restroom!