• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Couldn't help myself. This image begged to be 'shopped.

albrecht

The otolith (an ear bone) can be analyzed in fish like Salmon to show how old they are and even where they have lived (due to isotopic signatures) during their life-cycle (like "reading" the rings of a tree.)

ShayP

That little Cricket game on Google's home page is quite addictive.

Quote from: ShayP on July 16, 2017, 10:50:05 PM
That little Cricket game on Google's home page is quite addictive.

Damn you!  Now I am addicted.  Wish they had a baseball game like that.  Sucks that you only get one strike before you are out.

ShayP

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 16, 2017, 10:58:39 PM
Damn you!  Now I am addicted.  Wish they had a baseball game like that.  Sucks that you only get one strike before you are out.

LMAO!  You're welcome.  ;)  Baseball would be cool.  The best I got on this before getting out was an 80.  I don't know if that's good or not.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 17, 2017, 05:08:50 PM

I always feel kinda guilty ordering children's thighs but they're so tender.  :P

being alive is not overrated, it is underappreciated...

albrecht

http://www.al.com/outdoors/index.ssf/2017/07/man_shoots_820_pound_wild_hog.html
Dang that is a big hog. I hope he gave his dog some treats for that inadvertent hunting and baying!

bateman

bateman

https://youtu.be/kjEd3DpH_e0

So much cringe. This is **exactly** what Disney is going to do.

ShayP

Got up to 87 on the Cricket game just now.  I didn't get to go any higher because my mouse accidentally went to the bottom of the page.

Just hit 87 again and the pitcher legitimately got me with a fast ball. I don't know anything about cricket so forgive me if I use baseball terms.

SredniVashtar

Piece of shit game. They take a baseball game and try to pretend it is cricket, that's why you only have one shot. And I only managed 23. Fuck.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 20, 2017, 07:40:25 AM
Piece of shit game. They take a baseball game and try to pretend it is cricket, that's why you only have one shot. And I only managed 23. Fuck.

LOL.  I've gotten up to 107.  They speed it up at 50 and 100.  Don't feel bad. I sucked when I first tried it.

Quote from: ShayP on July 20, 2017, 07:55:30 AM
:o  Well done.  I haven't exceeded 88....yet.   >:(  ;)  ;D

Thanks, man. I get strings of homers (for lack of a better word) where 6 out of 7 pitches are knocked out of the park.   Then I may have a string of 1 pointers.