• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: ChewMouse on January 19, 2013, 04:41:10 PM
Just hold it in, hold it in. No good would come of trying to fix this. You know that.

I know. I just think exposure to such twaddle now causes me physical pain. A laser-like searing bolt of idiocy between the eyes.

Which actually may be actual IQ points leaving my cranium.

Oh, I thought you meant you had the flu... ???

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Treading Water on January 19, 2013, 07:47:41 PM
Oh, I thought you meant you had the flu... ???
I should be so lucky!

DAE

I realize everybody has their own opinion.  But to be honest I am totally shocked at all those who hate Alex Jones.  I am actually questioning your intelligence in this regard (and only toward this regard).  His main documentaries (TerrorStorm & Endgame) woke me up personally.  Then I listened to a full entire 3hr show and I was amazed at what I learned.  More so because of the guests that were on (who are thus invalidated when you invalidate Alex right? that's what he does, interviews people and takes calls).  Everything is documented as he says if you follow up with the articles and source links.  I still tune in daily, thus thousands of hours under my belt.  Yeah he has his quirks (like they all do, and my gosh they certainly do).  But I am totally baffled how anybody can listen to him for an hour and NOT see any value and importance.  Perhaps even heroism and loyalty... towards all of us in freedomville who want to remain in freedomville.  The instant I heard Senator Nancy Schaefer (who was later shot dead in the head) discuss criminal fraud and abuse in the CPS, I realized that while everybody pokes a stick at Alex he appears to be one of the few daring to cover this issue.  I felt flaming angry too after listening to her.  The fluoride interviews make me more ticked off.  Even the guest on today from Project Veritas was highly revealing with his undercover video operations.  I am more puzzled by those people who would NOT want to learn all this info.  To each their own.  But I still support your right to have your opinion and I would never want to take that away.  (You'll come around eventually anyway. lol)

Senator Schaefer part 1: 

http://youtu.be/Y50SXv3e2SA

Project Veritas undercover videos:

http://www.youtube.com/user/veritasvisuals

Close eyes, lay down, listen carefully...  24hr stream: http://www.infowars.com/stream.pls

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DAE on January 24, 2013, 10:19:46 PM
I realize everybody has their own opinion.  But to be honest I am totally shocked at all those who hate Alex Jones.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't hate Alex Jones; I don't in fact hate anyone. If there was a sliding scale of those that deserved negative emotional obsession from my point of view Alex Jones isn't worth it. He does however deserve in my view to be taken to task on various things over the past decade or so.

I am actually questioning your intelligence in this regard (and only toward this regard).

Are you? On what empirical pedestal are you in a position to judge others' intelligence on the basis of not liking Alex Jones' stance and attitude?

His main documentaries (TerrorStorm & Endgame) woke me up personally.  Then I listened to a full entire 3hr show and I was amazed at what I learned.  More so because of the guests that were on (who are thus invalidated when you invalidate Alex right? that's what he does, interviews people and takes calls).

Hilarious; so by definition the likes of David Icke, Richard Hoagland are deserving of respect because they're not living on the backs of the guilible? Oh hang on..they are.

Did you listen to his show from December 1999 when he claimed on air that Russia had launched ICBM's on the USA? Or how the planet would stop on the stroke of midnight on the 31st December 1999? Or that in 2009 he claimed that during 2010 everyone who refused to be inoculated with the H1N1 flu vaccine they'd be herded into FEMA camps and forced to take the jab? That by now the USA would be under martial law? Want more?>>>

42 STUPID Alex Jones PREDICTIONS

Good eh?  ::)

Everything is documented as he says if you follow up with the articles and source links.

Oh, Alex loves documenting things...he just 'forgets' to revisit things when he's wrong!

I still tune in daily, thus thousands of hours under my belt.

You need a hobby; seriously.

Yeah he has his quirks (like they all do, and my gosh they certainly do).

I have quirks. AJ is certifiable.

But I am totally baffled how anybody can listen to him for an hour and NOT see any value and importance.

Oh easy; I remind myself he's borderline paranoid schizophrenic.

Perhaps even heroism and loyalty... towards all of us in freedomville who want to remain in freedomville.
Oh Gawd..not another who really believes that the USA is the only 'free' country on the planet...Pssst: There are over 200 sovereign states in the world...180 plus are 'free'... In many cases more 'free' than you think the USA is. As for heroic; please. Aung San Suu Kyi is heroic: Gandhi was heroic: Robert Cain VC was heroic, how you can possibly put Alex Jones in that company beggers belief. Hero? No..he's just a loud mouthed Texan who sounds like he has a phlegm ball stuck iin his throat.

The instant I heard Senator Nancy Schaefer (who was later shot dead in the head) discuss criminal fraud and abuse in the CPS, I realized that while everybody pokes a stick at Alex he appears to be one of the few daring to cover this issue.  I felt flaming angry too after listening to her.  The fluoride interviews make me more ticked off.  Even the guest on today from Project Veritas was highly revealing with his undercover video operations.  I am more puzzled by those people who would NOT want to learn all this info.  To each their own.  But I still support your right to have your opinion and I would never want to take that away.  (You'll come around eventually anyway. lol)

No I won't...Quite apart from his intolerance of any detraction from his opinions/wacko 'theories' on air. His website forums moderation policy of removing ANYTHING that is critical of him...remind us again about this 'freedomville'? You know, the one that allows free speech..As the French philosopher Voltaire said;  "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"...Pity AJ doesn't live by the same maxim that you seem to support, don't you agree?

Quote from: DAE on January 24, 2013, 10:19:46 PMBut to be honest I am totally shocked at all those who hate Alex Jones.  I am actually questioning your intelligence in this regard (and only toward this regard). 

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 25, 2013, 03:09:01 AM
42 STUPID Alex Jones PREDICTIONS

Good eh?  ::)

DAE, have you watched the video linked above? I'm questioning your intelligence if it hasn't made you think twice about this guy.

Quote from: DAE on January 24, 2013, 10:19:46 PMBut to be honest I am totally shocked at all those who hate Alex Jones.  I am actually
(You'll come around eventually anyway. lol)
Why?

Quote from: DAE on January 24, 2013, 10:19:46 PM
Close eyes, lay down, listen carefully...  24hr stream: http://www.infowars.com/stream.pls
But I imagine the first step before "Close eyes" is "Smoke a huge bongload".

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Agent : Orange on January 25, 2013, 07:31:03 AM
But I imagine the first step before "Close eyes" is "Smoke a huge bongload".

That really made me giggle; no, I haven't been smoking....oh never mind LOL  ;D

someguy

alex jones is a fat worthless shit. I have no fucking idea how people take him seriously

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: someguy on January 25, 2013, 06:38:55 PM
alex jones is a fat worthless shit. I have no fucking idea how people take him seriously

You forgot to add "and a raging, hate-filled, psychotic fear-monger who owns about 50 guns".

I'd be embarrassed to have him on my show or on my station (if I had either one).

Harmness

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 25, 2013, 03:09:01 AM

I don't in fact hate anyone.

You don't know what you're missing.

Imconfused

Quote from: MV on January 08, 2013, 07:42:20 PM

whether it's coastgab or any other assembly of random human beings beans, you'll encounter jerks.  'tis the way it is.  i think piers is jerk who just happens to host a tv show.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Harmness on January 25, 2013, 09:54:26 PM

You don't know what you're missing.

Don't you find though if you take a step back and be sanguine about such as Jones and his ilk and instead of 'hating' him (in other woords getting down to his level) use his own bullshit against him; It's much more satisfying and less stressful. On a more serious note, I've found over the years those who do hate (and I don't mean the face berk/Twatter version, where those who say hate really mean, 'I dont like it') end up being destroyed emotionally and in some cases physically by their spleen venting rage and vile actions. I knew of a woman who went on a crusade of trying to hurt in any way she could her sons ex wife..She was diagnosed with breast cancer but carried on her actions. Even her son begged her to stop it. She died a few months later still hating her sons ex..that is seriously screwed up in my opinion. 

Harmness

The thought of being around long enough to piss on a certain son of a bitch's grave is sometimes all that gets me to sleep at night.

Alex Jones: A fat guy with a mircophone...

Good day.

CoastCanuck

Alex Jones website www.infowars.com is advertising an appearance by George Noory on the Wed. Mar. 13 show.

but does sane, rational discourse about realistic problems that don't involve the possibility of impending doom sell? I think that would end up as America's most canceled tv/radio show....

beyondbeleef

Quote from: PortlandDangler on January 31, 2013, 06:51:33 PM
Alex Jones: A fat guy with a mircophone...

Good day.

Absolutely. Just had a listen to him the other day and he is like a lobotomized version of a lobotomized Limbaugh.

Unfortunately that is what dominates the talk radio landscape and I'm angry that people like him can make a living AND influence others with nothing but bile, baseless accusations and playing on fears.

synthetic

I miss the good old days when Jones was trying to make people believe that the world was failing due to Y2K and that everything, such as Bohemian Grove, was a Satanist conspiracy.   :'(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: astroguy on April 15, 2013, 10:36:08 PM
Alex Jones claims the explosions at the Boston Marathon today (April 15) were a false flag operation in order to give the TSA more authority.

I encourage everyone to write in to everyone at C2C and protest them having on such a despicable human being.

Is C2C the vehicle for Jones' bile driven show? I know he's been a guest as some on here have mentioned, but I thought his own bullshit outlet was separate? No?

As for his claim; it's beneath contempt but I'm hardly surprised, it's par for the course for this psychotic asshole.

Sleepwalker

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 16, 2013, 03:29:28 AM

Is C2C the vehicle for Jones' bile driven show? I know he's been a guest as some on here have mentioned, but I thought his own bullshit outlet was separate? No?

As for his claim; it's beneath contempt but I'm hardly surprised, it's par for the course for this psychotic asshole.

Jones has a couple of websites as well as his own syndicated radio show.  He is also a frequent guest on Coast to Coast AM.  Your description of Jones as a psychotic asshole is spot on.

Morgus

Alex Jones has been a guest several times on c2c with Noory, but Art Bell refused to have him as a guest when he was hosting.
Noory has also been a guest on Alex Jones' own radio show...

astroguy

Quote from: Morgus on April 16, 2013, 02:50:28 PM
Noory has also been a guest on Alex Jones' own radio show...

incestwha---?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: astroguy on April 16, 2013, 02:56:30 PM

incestwha---?

Shhhhhh; You've said too much already. They're just good friends.  ;)

Sardondi

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 16, 2013, 03:29:28 AM...As for his claim; it's beneath contempt but I'm hardly surprised, it's par for the course for this psychotic asshole.
I will march arm in arm with you on May Day on this point.

Sleepwalker

Alex Jones and other conspiracy whackos made the U.K.'s Daily Mail.  People are buying Boston-related domain names to keep them out of the hands of the conspiracy nuts.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2310431/Boston-Marathon-conspiracy-nuts-thwarted-people-buying-domain-names.html

So who do you all think IS listening to Jones and finding him credible?  I know one might listen for entertainment; you might listen so you know "what the enemy is thinking"... but who are his core listeners?  And do you think Jones is just a grifter fleecing the flock or is he a true believer?  (I suppose he may have started out as a true believer who discovered big money to be made in stirring the pot of midinformation and malcontent.)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sleepwalker on April 17, 2013, 10:37:05 AM
Alex Jones and other conspiracy whackos made the U.K.'s Daily Mail.  People are buying Boston-related domain names to keep them out of the hands of the conspiracy nuts.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2310431/Boston-Marathon-conspiracy-nuts-thwarted-people-buying-domain-names.html

Not surprisingly the Daily Hate isn't right on everything.

The term false flag refers to instances where covert government forces set up violent incidents in order to scare citizens into handing over control to federal authorities.

It isn't: The term false flag originates from a sovereign state using the techniques, weapons, explosives and uniforms of another sovereign state to carry out an action on a third sovereign state. Isreal are past masters of it. As are NATO and the Russian Federation. Hence where the 'flag' comes in. It's since been extrapolated by the likes of Alex Asshole to mean anything that they 'think' is a government conspiracy on their own population. Jones' couldn't function if those who took notice of him could think for themselves and have a broad knowledge of things.

Sleepwalker

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 17, 2013, 11:55:39 AM
The term false flag originates from a sovereign state using the techniques, weapons, explosives and uniforms of another sovereign state to carry out an action on a third sovereign state. Isreal are past masters of it. As are NATO and the Russian Federation. Hence where the 'flag' comes in. It's since been extrapolated by the likes of Alex Asshole to mean anything that they 'think' is a government conspiracy on their own population. Jones' couldn't function if those who took notice of him could think for themselves and have a broad knowledge of things.

You are absolutely correct.  Jones' followers must have a tenuous grasp on reality, at best.  My fear is that some of them are Timothy McVeighs waiting for someone like Jones to push them over the edge.  The smoke had barely cleared after the Boston Marathon bombing when Jones' website declared the Boston Bomb Squad and the FBI were responsible.

RedMichael

Quote from: Sleepwalker on April 17, 2013, 12:06:08 PM
You are absolutely correct.  Jones' followers must have a tenuous grasp on reality, at best.  My fear is that some of them are Timothy McVeighs waiting for someone like Jones to push them over the edge.  The smoke had barely cleared after the Boston Marathon bombing when Jones' website declared the Boston Bomb Squad and the FBI were responsible.

The twisted part about it is, if Jones is approached by the government for inciting crime, the news of that will probably incite the next Tim McVeigh since Jones is only preaching the truth. "Da guvment trying to take our rights!"