• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bo Bo's Blink Winks

Started by BO BO TOO, April 22, 2018, 03:26:05 AM

BO BO TOO

WELL AS HE IS A LARGE CHUNK OF SHIT AND PLAYS A DEADLY PART IN WORLD WAR 3 I HAVE KEPT MY EYE ON THIS RAT BASTARD

LAUGHING THAT HE HAS BEEN CAUGHT FINALLY SEEMS LIKE FUN BUTT THEN TO SAVE HIS OWN ASS MANY ARE SAYING HE WILL CAUSE WORLD WAR 3 VERY SOON

DAMASCUS GOT MY ATTENTION BECAUSE IT IS IN REVELATIONS SO THE ELITE WROTE ALL RELIGIONS AND I KNOW THEY PLAN TO STICK TO THEIR SCRIPTS

Netanyahu’s hall of shame
Most of the Hebrew print media barely hides its disdain for newly advanced legislation seen as a Likud effort to protect PM from public fallout in case of corruption indictment

By TAMAR PILEGGI   
28 November 2017, 4:35 pm  0

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu opens the weekly cabinet meeting at his Jerusalem office on November 26, 2017. (AFP PHOTO / POOL / GALI TIBBON)
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu opens the weekly cabinet meeting at his Jerusalem office on November 26, 2017. (AFP PHOTO / POOL / GALI TIBBON)
Although Israel is gearing up this week to mark the historic 1947 UN vote that led to the creation of a Jewish state, the country’s print media is far more concerned with the advancing of legislation seen as the latest effort to protect the beleaguered prime minister from the inevitable fallout should he be prosecuted on corruption charges.

On Monday, after hours of heated debate, lawmakers advanced a contested bill that would restrict police from recommending criminal charges.

The bill proposed by Likud MK David Amsalem has widely been seen as an attempt by party lawmakers to shield Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu from public backlash, should police find sufficient evidence against him in two ongoing corruption probes to warrant criminal charges by prosecutors.

Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email and never miss our top stories FREE SIGN UP
The so-called “police recommendations bill” could spare Netanyahu a barrage of public criticism when police wrap up the two investigations and the investigators’ conclusions on his alleged guilt might otherwise grace the nightly news broadcasts.

“Shame” reads the front page of Yedioth Ahronoth daily, whose coverage castigates the newly passed legislation as “the law to silence police.”

“The Knesset has ensured Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government at least a few more months of grace,” it says, barely containing its disdain for the law, which has also been subject to heavy criticism from police and the attorney general.

Yedioth columnists are equally unimpressed with the recommendations bill, penning no fewer than four op-eds on the front page criticizing the legislation.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahus-hall-of-shame/

BO BO TOO

Hollywood human trafficker Allison Mack released on $5 million dollar bond, or is it protective custody before trial
4/25/2018 0 Comments

True Pundit reports:  ​Actress Allison Mack was released from jail on $5 million bail bond on Tuesday to await trial on charges of recruiting women to serve as sex slaves in what prosecutors called a secret society run by self-help guru Keith Raniere. A U.S. magistrate judge released Mack, known for her role in WB Television’s “Smallville” series, after her parents agreed to put the family’s Los Alamitos, California, home up as collateral and Mack, 35, agreed to live with her parents under house arrest.
                     Federal prosecutors in New York charged Mack with sex trafficking and conspiracy for recruiting women into a program within Raniere’s Albany, New York organization Nxivm, representing it as a female mentorship group. They said that Mack, who has pleaded not guilty, played a major role in the group. Prosecutors and Mack’s lawyers said in a court filing that the two sides are engaged in plea negotiations.
                         With Q informing us this week that Allison Mack is giving up Hollywood names and names of Government officials both local and Federal,,,,,,,,,

https://www.puppetstringnews.com/blog/hollywood-human-trafficker-allison-mack-released-on-5-million-dollar-bond-or-is-it-protective-custody-before-trial

BO BO TOO

BO BO GOES WALKIN....NEW SHOES MAKE THE MAN....STAN

BO BO TOO

THIS GOES OUT TO TRUMP....FOR ACTING LIKE SUCH A FAG WITH THE LAME ASS FRENCHY TWERP...ARE YOU GAY >?>?>? GEZZZZZ WHEN FAGS LIKE ME THINK THAT WAS SO QUEER YOU MAY HAVE A ISSUE....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bioah3q7JOk&ab_channel=CENTERTAINMENTmusic

MAY I CALL YOU BUTCH >?>?>?.....I SAW THAT ONE OF YOU AND PUTIN WAS IT REAL >?>?>?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmXdttx4brg&ab_channel=TonettaReprisal