• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

starramus

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 07, 2019, 10:01:50 AM
The cynics will say there's something creepy about Trump and Ivanka being in proximity to Epstein who preyed on and abused young girls. This is after Trump said Epstein was a great guy and knowing he preferred them young.  :-\

You don't have to be a cynic to see something very creepy in that photo. He's still hot for Ivanka, but not so much Harley Davidson.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: starramus on July 07, 2019, 11:45:20 AM
You don't have to be a cynic to see something very creepy in that photo. He's still hot for Ivanka, but not so much Harley Davidson.

That flame hadn't waned in 2016. He's also said several years ago he'd have 'dated' Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter.

starramus

Incest is best! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47QhsgvsMLo Is incest an impeachable offense? In some states 20 to 30 years, and up to life!

Jackstar

Watching you two losers squirm is the highlight of my morning. Look at you, trotting out the same old petty dodges over and over. Pathetic.

starramus

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 07, 2019, 11:47:36 AM

That flame hadn't waned in 2016. He's also said several years ago he'd have 'dated' Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter.

El Presidente looks thoroughly aroused. That little mushroom has got be standing at attention.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on July 07, 2019, 11:53:18 AM
Watching you two losers squirm is the highlight of my morning. Look at you, trotting out the same old petty dodges over and over. Pathetic.

Squirm?  au contraire. But I would put money on various Epstein friends and acquaintances are having a sphincter puckering time right now.. Because I can't see Epstein facing up to the rest of his life in the pokey and not at least try to get a plea bargain..you know, one of Trump's despised 'flippers'..the ones he's known all his life.

Jackstar

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on July 07, 2019, 12:11:25 PM
you won't do shit, nigger

I don't need to flower boy.. But there are prosecutors who will.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on July 07, 2019, 05:17:31 AM
Your observations of scumbaghood are highly selective. Hey I didn't know that originally this term referred to a used condom. "scumbag. "condom," by 1939, slang, from scum + bag (n.). Earlier (by 1817) it was used in sugar refining as the name of a frame covered in coarse cloth used in straining. Meaning "despicable person" is attested by 1971." Epstein may be a scumbag, but he is certainly eclipsed by that ignominious creature residing in the White House.  [attachment=1,msg1338937]  Donnie don't use a bag though. Just ask all of his rape victims.

Not even close, you total hypocrite.

Corona Kitty

All these ghost faces belong in jail.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 07, 2019, 09:17:06 PM
::)

A couple of reminders for you: He’s close friends with the Clintons, not president Trump and it was the Obama admin that arranged that sweet deal for him and let him skate. I’m sure they thought the rape and corruption would never end then. :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 07, 2019, 11:47:36 AM

Would you date your son if he wasn’t your son?

Gd5150

Well I see Yorkie Pudophile is still defending his craft, shocker. Back to 10000 posts a day too, well done loser. And of course we have tinyhands staranus return with the usual substance free Trump orange posts. Even have Shreddi Fabio still fluffing around, adorable.

To the rest, place really looks great, so much has changed! Keep up the good work. And enjoy your no evidence of Russian collusion.

Mueller warehouse day 912

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 08, 2019, 01:30:44 PM
A couple of reminders for you: He’s close friends with the Clintons, not president Trump and it was the Obama admin that arranged that sweet deal for him and let him skate. I’m sure they thought the rape and corruption would never end then. :D

It's a bit sad that you're not even embarrassed that you know almost nothing about anything.

The Southern FL jurisdiction was dealing with Epstein...Namely Alex Acosta who was the then AG. For reasons that aren't yet known Acosta took it on himself to negotiate a deal that by accounts Epstein's lawyers had the say in to ensure Epstein had his wrists slapped and the victims weren't notified as they should have been.

He did that as well as ordering the FBI to stop further investigations. Acosta is now labour sec in Trump's cabinet.

As for Trump not being close friends with Epstein?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on July 08, 2019, 03:56:16 PM
Well I see Yorkie Pudophile is still defending his craft, shocker. Back to 10000 posts a day too, well done loser. And of course we have tinyhands staranus return with the usual substance free Trump orange posts. Even have Shreddi Fabio still fluffing around, adorable.

To the rest, place really looks great, so much has changed! Keep up the good work. And enjoy your no evidence of Russian collusion.

Get back to your virtual choo choos Mike.. You have no place here.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 08, 2019, 07:01:09 PM
It's a bit sad that you're not even embarrassed that you know almost nothing about anything.

The Southern FL jurisdiction was dealing with Epstein...Namely Alex Acosta who was the then AG. For reasons that aren't yet known Acosta took it on himself to negotiate a deal that by accounts Epstein's lawyers had the say in to ensure Epstein had his wrists slapped and the victims weren't notified as they should have been.

He did that as well as ordering the FBI to stop further investigations. Acosta is now labour sec in Trump's cabinet.

There were I recall 21 different contacts for Clinton in his rolodex/contact book and the flight records were made public. An infamous lawyer, who defended Von Bulow RIP recently, and some media/Hollywood stars also on flights. So, hopefully, it will be big and dossiers aren't "lost," as they like to do when things get too uncomfortable in the country from whence you fled left.  I recall some story about Epstein getting kick out of the Trump country club for creeping on a teenager.  Clearly everyone knew, like Weinstein, Saville, etc but ignored either for shared interests, blackmail, or just the depravity of Hollywood and those circles.  How does a school teacher, even one at an elite private school, become a supposed billionaire and financial advisor/friends with royalty, billionaires, Hollywood etc. I suspect he has documentation- which might be interesting. Provided they aren't "lost."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on July 08, 2019, 07:20:44 PM
There were I recall 21 different contacts for Clinton in his rolodex/contact book and the flight records were made public. An infamous lawyer, who defended Von Bulow RIP recently, and some media/Hollywood stars also on flights. So, hopefully, it will be big and dossiers aren't "lost," as they like to do when things get too uncomfortable in the country from whence you fled left.  I recall some story about Epstein getting kick out of the Trump country club for creeping on a teenager.  Clearly everyone knew, like Weinstein, Saville, etc but ignored either for shared interests, blackmail, or just the depravity of Hollywood and those circles.  How does a school teacher, even one at an elite private school, become a supposed billionaire and financial advisor/friends with royalty, billionaires, Hollywood etc. I suspect he has documentation- which might be interesting. Provided they aren't "lost."

You'd need to ask William Barr's (Current AG) father that, he was the one who gave him a job.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 08, 2019, 07:33:30 PM

You'd need to ask William Barr's (Current AG) father that, he was the one who gave him a job.
The various relationships with the late Roy Cohn is also "verrry interrrresting," to crib a catch-phrase of a recently deceased actor.   Epstein also is somewhat mysterious, some reporters have said the claim of "billionaire' is specious and that he sort of just used the phrase and then everyone would report Billionaire Epstein. But actual wealth was mysterious and not sourced. And the plea deal of Epstein, one wonders, potentially, if he wasn't a part of a "human compromise" campaign, especially since supposedly he had hidden cameras in at least one of his estates. Now, whether that was simply for personal aggrandizement/protection or a part of a clandestine services?  Or just the usual rich folks and good lawyers versus state ones.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 08, 2019, 07:01:09 PM

He was a businessman and a public figure who had occasion to have his picture taken with all kinds of people he wasn’t necessarily friends with the way the Clintons definitely are. I notice that you won’t address this or the fact that it was the Obama admin that arranged for him not to do any time. I won’t hold my breath waiting for you to do so though. :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 08, 2019, 10:17:59 PM
He was a businessman and a public figure who had occasion to have his picture taken with all kinds of people he wasn’t necessarily friends with the way the Clintons definitely are. I notice that you won’t address this or the fact that it was the Obama admin that arranged for him not to do any time. I won’t hold my breath waiting for you to do so though. :D

I already told you you fucking idiot..It was dealt with in the jurisdiction of FL under Alex Acosta who was the DA..It was he (not Obama) who faced Epstein's attorneys who negotiated the deal of the century so that Epstein instead of spending the rest of his natural wretched life in a hole in the ground, was given thirteen months in a 'jail' that allowed him out six days a week to go home/or attend to his businesses..

Now call me picky, but that isn't what usually happens to creeps who sexually assault and rape girls..How about you?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 09, 2019, 07:50:44 PM

I already told you you fucking idiot..It was dealt with in the jurisdiction of FL under Alex Acosta who was the DA..It was he (not Obama) who faced Epstein's attorneys who negotiated the deal of the century so that Epstein instead of spending the rest of his natural wretched life in a hole in the ground, was given thirteen months in a 'jail' that allowed him out six days a week to go home/or attend to his businesses..

Now call me picky, but that isn't what usually happens to creeps who sexually assault and rape girls..How about you?

Still not seeing how Trump had anything to do with it. :-\

Kidnostad3

You are both arguing from ignorance.  Obama was elected in 2008 but didn't assume office until January 20, 2009.  The deal was reviewed by Bush's Justice Department which interposed no objection.  Them's the facts. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 11, 2019, 09:55:38 PM
You are both arguing from ignorance.  Obama was elected in 2008 but didn't assume office until January 20, 2009.  The deal was reviewed by Bush's Justice Department which interposed no objection.  Them's the facts.

Still pimping for the Bushes I see. :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 12, 2019, 07:27:44 AM
Still pimping for the Bushes I see. :D

How is pointing out a stain on G.W. Bush's Administration pimping for the Bushes? 

Being one who deals in fact, logic and reason, I fail to understand the thought processes behind the over-the-top, or, in some cases, just plain nutso rhetoric I see posted on these boards.  Most of us are subject to mental lapses, departures from reason and emotional lashing out from time to time.  It's those whose posts reflect little else and add extreme bad taste to the mix that I consider a waste of online time and cause me to seek alternative discussion sites where a better class of asshole can be found. 

THE ABOVE IS A GENERAL COMMENT AND IS NOT DIRECTED AT YOU IN PARTICULAR BUT AT THE FULL TIME SHIT POSTERS HERE.  YOU HAVE A HAIR TRIGER AND GO OFF A LOT WHEN FACED WITH DISAGREEMENT BUT FOR THE MOST PART YOU CONTRIBUTE LUCID AND COGENT COMMENTARY.