• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 01, 2017, 08:42:04 PM
Don't know that I'm gonna make it to the top of the hour this week.

I think I'm going to make it for the entire show, but I usually fall asleep before it ends. 

albrecht

Yeah, I got to go out and water my dying grass but was waiting on an end of ball game and some DD. Btw, why didn't DD just use the "Dietrich's Angels" to do security for his "son's" party?

I made it.  Didn't think I would but I did.  Seems like the Typhoons of 1945 will be the topic of the second hour.   

My old man was there for some of them - pretty nasty stuff.   I think I know the story so I'm off to get some shuteye

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 01, 2017, 09:05:59 PM
I made it.  Didn't think I would but I did.  Seems like the Typhoons of 1945 will be the topic of the second hour.   

My old man was there for some of them - pretty nasty stuff.   I think I know the story so I'm off to get some shuteye

See you Saturday!

akwilly

This was a classic. War story's, cross dressing, and security at a kids birthday party! Freakin addicting

Lilith

Quote from: akwilly on August 01, 2017, 10:02:55 PM
This was a classic. War story's, cross dressing, and security at a kids birthday party! Freakin addicting

It was great fun!  See you Saturday!

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 05, 2017, 08:06:11 PM
Hamm's "the beer refreshing" is opened

I love this show.  I wouldn't have known about it if not for you.

Quote from: brig on August 05, 2017, 08:07:06 PM
I love this show.  I wouldn't have known about it if not for you.

Could be a good one tonight.   I sense a voice box blow out on tap tonight.

Hey,  he worked for Saddam Hussein as some sort of proto-Baghdad Bob.   New territory tonite!

albrecht

Australians (non-Abos) are also white-trash pieces-of-shit!

Wonder what a Doug Dietrich vs Webster Tarpley debate would be like?   Anti-Ruskie vs Pro-Ruskie

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 05, 2017, 08:30:00 PM
Wonder what a Doug Dietrich vs Webster Tarpley debate would be like?   Anti-Ruskie vs Pro-Ruskie
I would throw, just for kicks and deeper analysis, into the debate F. William Engdahl and Lyndon LaRouche.

damon

Don't forget the Dutch Doug.     Don't forget the Dutch.     Lots of oil in the Dutch East Indies

albrecht

Does Dietrich, or his former lover adopted "son" know this lady-man? I posted about her/his death in 'celebrity deaths.' Amazing story and should be a film. Trannies, CIA, Opium, War, warlords, a culture that has no gender (and some even time is an odd concept,) royalty, etc.

http://wunc.org/post/royal-turned-warlord-and-opium-pioneer-golden-triangle-dies-90

Gender-Fluid warlord opium queen, called 'uncle,' and CIA business partner dead at 90.

"Olive Yang, the royal-turned-warlord, whose CIA-supplied army consolidated opium trade routes in the Golden Triangle in the 1950s, had tabloid-fodder romances, and later in life served as a government peace broker with Kokang rebels, died on Thursday. Yang was 90."

"Editor’s Note: Olive Yang’s gender identity is difficult to explain. Yang's native language, which is similar to Chinese, doesn’t use gendered pronouns at all. That, in combination with being born in the Golden Triangle at a time when various terms for gender identity didn’t exist, may have contributed to her not ever stating a preference for how she is referred to. Later in life, Yang preferred to be referred to as Uncle Olive."""

Quote from: damon on August 05, 2017, 08:39:30 PM
someone please call in to douglas show

It's a one way street Mr. Spock..........    Hell even the guests can't talk   :P

Quote from: albrecht on August 05, 2017, 08:40:14 PM
Does Dietrich, or his former lover adopted "son" know this lady-man? I posted about her/his death in 'celebrity deaths.' Amazing story and should be a film. Trannies, CIA, Opium, War, warlords, a culture that has no gender (and some even time is an odd concept,) royalty, etc.

http://wunc.org/post/royal-turned-warlord-and-opium-pioneer-golden-triangle-dies-90

Gender-Fluid warlord opium queen, called 'uncle,' and CIA business partner dead at 90.

"Olive Yang, the royal-turned-warlord, whose CIA-supplied army consolidated opium trade routes in the Golden Triangle in the 1950s, had tabloid-fodder romances, and later in life served as a government peace broker with Kokang rebels, died on Thursday. Yang was 90."

"Editor’s Note: Olive Yang’s gender identity is difficult to explain. Yang's native language, which is similar to Chinese, doesn’t use gendered pronouns at all. That, in combination with being born in the Golden Triangle at a time when various terms for gender identity didn’t exist, may have contributed to her not ever stating a preference for how she is referred to. Later in life, Yang preferred to be referred to as Uncle Olive."""

Interesting stuff

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 05, 2017, 08:42:48 PM
Interesting stuff
Reality can sometimes be weirder than DD, C2C, or Hollywood...sometimes.

albrecht

Because they send their kids to work in fields and/or to test out field if there are bombs, maybe? Often in some cultures a daughter, or a son, is worth less than a buffalo or tractor. (Sadly.) Though, arguably, better to test out fields than get bought up by some sex trafficker from an Arab or Japanese millionaire.

albrecht

DD needs to visit frequent C2C guest Dr. Bruce Goldberg- the dentist-cum-hypotherapist who also can predict the future. Maybe he can forget regressions etc for a bit and break out some tools and fix DD's teeth issues? Maybe a "live show" on C2C with George Norry Dexter Monterrey? The wood whittler sponsor could make jaw-stays out of wood for the operation and so less cost for a dental assistant with that gear.

heater

I tried for an hour to call into this show but he never took my call.  I will try again to be a rep for BellGab to reach out to DD in the future.

albrecht

Freedomslips feed cut out for me. Perhaps the Feds trying to root out where SDM is? He is a host on that 'network' as I recall?

Quote from: themudking on August 05, 2017, 09:16:22 PM
I tried for an hour to call into this show but he never took my call.  I will try again to be a rep for BellGab to reach out to DD in the future.

and that is why your are The Mud King - if you ever break through there's lots of areas to explore

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on August 05, 2017, 09:25:45 PM
Freedomslips feed cut out for me. Perhaps the Feds trying to root out where SDM is? He is a host on that 'network' as I recall?

I'm still not getting any stream