• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131016 - Tobias McGriff and James Fox - Ghosts and UFOs

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 16, 2013, 05:09:42 PM

bateman

Quote from: mikealden on October 17, 2013, 11:46:33 AM
Great show last night.

But now I'm wondering when it was that Art first had John Lear on.

'92, apparently.

http://youtu.be/0AgjlMAiLWM

jazmunda

I had never heard of the Zimbabwe case so that was nice to get the story of a "fresh" UFO/Alien Beings encounter case.

I had also never heard the whole account of the Carter sighting. I had heard he had experienced a sighting but never heard the details so that too was great to hear the account.

I have heard the Varginha case many times but I love that story and the retelling was done well.

I really enjoyed the show and look forward to these guys contributing to the show again and to see some of their own work. Very refreshing to have some new blood on the show.

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on October 17, 2013, 04:24:53 PM
I had never heard of the Zimbabwe case so that was nice to get the story of a "fresh" UFO/Alien Beings encounter case.

I had also never heard the whole account of the Carter sighting. I had heard he had experienced a sighting but never heard the details so that too was great to hear the account.

I have heard the Varginha case many times but I love that story and the retelling was done well.

I really enjoyed the show and look forward to these guys contributing to the show again and to see some of their own work. Very refreshing to have some new blood on the show.

The Zimbabwe case is really creepy, and really compelling. There was a Sightings segment about it sometime in the '90s that featured another investigator who wound up dead, Cynthia Hind, regarded as Africa's leading UFO researcher...

And yeah, new blood who actually sounded like heavy hitters in their field, and knew how to tell a good story. Best DM show so far, in my opinion.

DelphiDreams

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on October 16, 2013, 09:10:31 PM
I have a ghost picture from my mother that she took in the late 70s early 80s. Full apparition of a little boy. I'm going to pick it up from her scan and send it to kieth. This picture blows my mind. I think I have a good shot of winning the contest with it. Thats how good it is. When I upload it I will share it here on bellgab for you guys to see.

Oh I can't wait to see it! Good luck. I have the Mystery Hill one up on there- it was taken at America's Stonehenge. I got a few pics from that place I wished I could have posted them all!

DelphiDreams

Yeah that was one that I considered. But ended up posting the one on his site. I believe there were 5 photos taken of me on site that had some weirdness going on.

aldousburbank

Quote from: DelphiDreams on October 18, 2013, 06:17:09 AM
Oh I can't wait to see it! Good luck. I have the Mystery Hill one up on there- it was taken at America's Stonehenge. I got a few pics from that place I wished I could have posted them all!
Sweet ghost.

b_dubb

There was a mass sighting in Australia in the 60's at a public school. I can't recall the name of the suburb where it took place but hundreds saw two discs hover at low altitude for several seconds before they flew off. People basically shit their pants and thought it was the end of the world

toastycoasty

I'm listening to Tobias's appearance now on YouTube and I'm really enjoying it! Loved the artbellgoodstuff.com website he set up, he's truly a fan  :D

Just started listening now on Friday night... this show has a lot of hype to live up to!

Spinner

Quote from: bateman on October 17, 2013, 01:40:41 PM
More about the Zimbabwe encounter discussed last night:

http://youtu.be/DL9u1TxtajE
bateman:
Thank you for posting that video. I had never seen it before.

After seeing and hearing these children describe what they experienced, I don't see how any thinking person can deny that something very strange is going on. From this and thousands of other accounts, it is obvious that the so-called UFOs and the non-human beings are very real. The only question is who/what they are and why they're around.

grano salis

I thought that it was interesting re: Art's strong opinions about the sudden death in London in Sept. 2004 of John Mack.  I had not heard Art's opinions about that incident before.

Tobias

Wow- I just joined the forums and read this today- 18 months later. ;D I'm really glad most everyone seemed to enjoy the episode. It was great fun and there was some very entertaining yet tense moments/phone calls etc leading up to this episode.

James was a last minute addition I proposed, as some of you suggested, and Art and the gang felt he would be a good addition since we were working together on several projects and of course I wanted to deliver on "The Good Stuff" promise. We all had a blast doing the episode and I'm glad it seems like you folks did as well. It was really cool reading all of these comments.

I swapped an email with Keith a few days ago and it looks like I'll be back on Art's new show as a guest. Which is great but first and foremost I am an Art Bell listener so what I am most excited about is that Art is coming back!!!

~Tobias

Looking forward to hearing you on Art's new show. I thought yours and James Fox's show was one of the best I've heard on UFO's. Can't wait to hear new, interesting stories.

Welcome aboard.

Jojo

Quote from: Heather Wade on October 17, 2013, 12:44:31 AM
I will hit the ignore more often.  But it is not my policy to allow others to spew their crap at me in private while I sit in quiet desperation.  I will have a civil pm with anyone, no worries, but I refuse to take bs from anyone.  ever.

If someone wants to pm me their evil hatred, I'm posting it publicly.  Let it be known.  Otherwise, I'm cool to chill out and enjoy Dark Matter with everyone. 

I'm going to listen to the rebroadcast because I didn't get to hear everything, plus I was doing some tech support tonight that interrupted the show too.    :D
I don't see anything in the short list of forum rules that says you can't necessarily post a PM.  PMs are personal communication, not personal information (unless the PM contains personal info, which should be edited out just like courts and employers black out personal data).  Posting a PM violates personal trusts and therefore might end an acquaintance, but by the point someone is willing to post a PM usually the rapport has ended anyhow.