• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131016 - Tobias McGriff and James Fox - Ghosts and UFOs

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 16, 2013, 05:09:42 PM

survivor556

Greetings all!  Listened to the first hour of Art while taking my evening run.  Great night, clear skies!

bateman

Cynnie

Quote from: survivor556 on October 16, 2013, 08:58:15 PM
Greetings all!  Listened to the first hour of Art while taking my evening run.  Great night, clear skies!
Show off :)

bateman

Quote from: AC400KICK on October 16, 2013, 08:38:20 PM
I think it's time for Steve From Yellowstone to call in to Daves show and give him a thorough Ramoning

RAMOOOOOOOOOOOOONE, THIS GUY NEEDS A VIOLENT PROBING

Pretty fascinating story. I like Tobias - he does his research. I also believe Carter.

Cynnie

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on October 16, 2013, 09:03:21 PM
Pretty fascinating story. I like Tobias - he does his research. I also believe Carter.

Tobias has an interesting voice too ..expressive

Mels-hole1984

I have a ghost picture from my mother that she took in the late 70s early 80s. Full apparition of a little boy. I'm going to pick it up from her scan and send it to kieth. This picture blows my mind. I think I have a good shot of winning the contest with it. Thats how good it is. When I upload it I will share it here on bellgab for you guys to see.

WildCard

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on October 16, 2013, 09:10:31 PM
I have a ghost picture from my mother that she took in the late 70s early 80s. Full apparition of a little boy. I'm going to pick it up from her scan and send it to kieth. This picture blows my mind. I think I have a good shot of winning the contest with it. Thats how good it is. When I upload it I will share it here on bellgab for you guys to see.
Right-on

Cynnie

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on October 16, 2013, 09:10:31 PM

Ooo,..i cant wait to see it!

jazmunda

Someone should send a copy of this interview to that kid Jeremy Meador as a tool on how to investigate and then present your findings on radio.

Quote from: jazmunda on October 16, 2013, 09:14:47 PM
Someone should send a copy of this interview to that kid Jeremy Meador as a tool on how to investigate and then present your findings on radio.

Hahahah

Earth Pod

Good evening everyone.

That blue hatted photographer story is up towards the top of the list of the creepiest stories I've heard.  I'm sitting here in the dark and it made me have to look around.     Shiver.....

survivor556

Quote from: jazmunda on October 16, 2013, 09:14:47 PM

ha!  Jeremy was a dud.

Ward

really enjoying this show tonight...maybe the best since Art Rebooted, that Hag story was freaky.

survivor556

Quote from: Ward on October 16, 2013, 09:18:46 PM
really enjoying this show tonight...maybe the best since Art Rebooted, that Hag story was freaky.
Ditto, like others have said I find his story very compelling.

lonevoice

Tobias McGriff is my favortie guest on Dark Matter so far.  He's a great interviewee.  Offering the free pdf of his book, and reserving the special domain name for good stuff for Art Bell just makes it all the sweeter. 

Spinner

Hi, everyone!

I'm liking Tobias, and loved that story about the UFO that President Carter saw.
Trying to catch up to the thread.

midnight

Wow, Tobias is a great guest.  One of the best I've heard.

Heather Wade

Quote from: lonevoice on October 16, 2013, 09:21:10 PM
Tobias McGriff is my favortie guest on Dark Matter so far.  He's a great interviewee.  Offering the free pdf of his book, and reserving the special domain name for good stuff for Art Bell just makes it all the sweeter.

He didn't talk about any of this stuff last night, that's for sure.

eddie dean

No surprise that Art has created a whole generation of paranormal researchers!

Falkie2013

Quote from: pepsiguy on October 16, 2013, 09:24:49 PM
Dave, can you say backfire

I just woke up and the 3rd email I got was this.
I'm not sure what to make of it.
Presented for your analysis.
The Snooremaster now knows that The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) is keeping an eye on him !
8) 8)

george@coasttocoastam.com

5:17 PM (3 hours ago)

to me

Hey guy from Pittsburgh:

George… George….I want you to have all the information regarding our booking Tobias McGriff.

First of all he was scheduled BEFORE Dark Matter scheduled him, it was the DARK MATTER show that booked him after we did and ahead of us with the airdate.

So we merely moved him up when that happened.  As Art said, a little competition is a good thing.

I have no interest in taking guests and rushing them on the air  BEFORE they air on his show,as long as they aren’t already scheduled to appear on Coast to Coast. FYI WE book 2-3 weeks out most of the time.

Nothing sinister.

Feel free to email me anytime, George.

GN

Email's just got sent to Art.

pepsiguy

Yeah right! Like Art had inside info on c2c scheduling.