• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Gemstone

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 18, 2015, 02:09:45 PM
Jaz always seems to set the perfect mood with his combination of visual setting, music, and Art audio clips.
I agree! Very well done.

Daggit

Quote from: jazmunda on June 18, 2015, 05:52:49 PM
You can copy the link to the trailer and paste that in an email.

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjURLfKTwLc"

Click the symbol in the top right corner of the thumbnail of the video and share that address.

This is simply stunning jaz. kudos to you sir. Keep them coming. I am enjoying and sharing your work with friends and colleagues.

I also agree with a previous caller that Art needs to give all the trailers a bump on facebook. I missed the facebook post as it was already way down on my timeline by the time i checked in.

As the other guy mentioned he can easily do this simply by commenting in those posts even if it is just to reply for the millionth time that they can hear the show free and live on artbell.com. When he comments in a post that post gets bumped up the timeline and is easily visible by followers checking facebook hours after it has been posted.

This tactic can be used in the blitz too.

chefist

Quote from: Daggit on June 18, 2015, 08:55:48 PM
This is simply stunning jaz. kudos to you sir. Keep them coming. I am enjoying and sharing your work with friends and colleagues.

I also agree with a previous caller that Art needs to give all the trailers a bump on facebook. I missed the facebook post as it was already way down on my timeline by the time i checked in.

As the other guy mentioned he can easily do this simply by commenting in those posts even if it is just to reply for the millionth time that they can hear the show free and live on artbell.com. When he comments in a post that post gets bumped up the timeline and is easily visible by followers checking facebook hours after it has been posted.

This tactic can be used in the blitz too.

AGREED! I never knew when I signed up here that folks fo such talent would share their work and creations! That is why I keep coming back to BellGab...and some more suckassness out to MV...good job brother! You made all this happen...hope Art and all the others appreciate ya!!!

Chefist....

Needle woman

Jazmunda......your trailers are fabulous! 

PathoJen

Click the symbol in the top right corner of the thumbnail of the video and share that address.
OMG Jazmuda! Beautiful! Each one is better than the last.

b_dubb

Here's the thing about Alex Jones: none of his predictions have come true. That should tell you something.

bateman

Quote from: b_dubb on June 18, 2015, 10:29:34 PM
Here's the thing about Alex Jones: none of his predictions have come true. That should tell you something.

Incorrect, I am posting from a FEMA camp.

chefist

Quote from: bateman on June 18, 2015, 10:30:19 PM

Hope u took your iodine

Juan Cena

Quote from: bateman on June 18, 2015, 10:30:19 PM

Any cute girls there? Have you met that Jade Helm chick yet?

chefist

Ghost to Ghost 1993...one of the best ever!

jazmunda

Quote from: chefist on June 18, 2015, 10:59:47 PM
Ghost to Ghost 1993...one of the best ever!

Just finished listening to it. We should have had a listening party. On to the 1994 one now.

chefist

Quote from: jazmunda on June 18, 2015, 11:02:41 PM
Just finished listening to it. We should have had a listening party. On to the 1994 one now.

94 still good...but 95? Amazing!!! The bigfoot story was so good Art called it "a topper"... And Jaz you must consider that bigfoot scream in your next promo! Omg hair standing up on the back of your neck!

maureen

quite stunning!! excellent mood-setter!

chefist

Quote from: jazmunda on June 18, 2015, 11:02:41 PM

Actually Jaz go to 1:45 or so...first is an amazing story from new Orleans then the bigfoot one...both incredible!

jazmunda

Quote from: chefist on June 18, 2015, 11:17:06 PM
94 still good...but 95? Amazing!!! The bigfoot story was so good Art called it "a topper"... And Jaz you must consider that bigfoot scream in your next promo! Omg hair standing up on the back of your neck!

If I can find some good bigfoot stock footage then I will attempt a bigfoot trailer.

I was thinking of making a few smaller 30 second trailers for the smaller topics. I hope Art has a good copy of the bigfoot scream.

jazmunda

Quote from: maureen on June 18, 2015, 11:18:27 PM
quite stunning!! excellent mood-setter!

Thanks. It's visually one of my favourites.

jazmunda

Quote from: chefist on June 18, 2015, 11:31:51 PM
Actually Jaz go to 1:45 or so...first is an amazing story from new Orleans then the bigfoot one...both incredible!

94 or 95?

chefist

Quote from: jazmunda on June 18, 2015, 11:38:21 PM
94 or 95?

95...first is a family story of rolling a corpse out daily and kissed by a lover...the next is the bigfoot scream...omg both are incredible! Made me a lifelong art Bell fan!

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on June 18, 2015, 11:33:27 PM
If I can find some good bigfoot stock footage then I will attempt a bigfoot trailer.

I was thinking of making a few smaller 30 second trailers for the smaller topics. I hope Art has a good copy of the bigfoot scream.

If you can't get a clean audio copy of the bigfoot scream,   You can always use clips from the K-MEAT  New Years Eve karaoke party!  :P ;D

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on June 18, 2015, 11:47:43 PM
If you can't get a clean audio copy of the bigfoot scream,   You can always use clips from the K-MEAT  New Years Eve karaoke party!  :P ;D

I believe that falls under the Sounds from Hell category.

PathoJen

Quote from: jazmunda on June 18, 2015, 11:51:59 PM
I believe that falls under the Sounds from Hell category.
I wonder if Jaz has me blocked? I'm the only person he seems to ignore.

Quote from: PathoJen on June 18, 2015, 11:58:02 PM

Nah, he wouldn't do that but I'll quote you anyway.

jazmunda

Quote from: PathoJen on June 18, 2015, 11:58:02 PM

Who said that? ;)

phrodo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 19, 2015, 12:02:15 AM
Nah, he wouldn't do that but I'll quote you anyway.

And I'll quote you in case he has you blocked too.  ;)

And another most excellent trailer Jaz. Very fine work again!! 

jazmunda

Quote from: phrodo on June 19, 2015, 12:10:20 AM

And another most excellent trailer Jaz. Very fine work again!!

I'll quote you just in case I have you blocked too.  8)

WOTR

Quote from: phrodo on June 19, 2015, 12:10:20 AM
I have it on good authority that the only people Jaz does not have on ignore are Art and MV...

Another great video Jaz. 8)

***Great- 1:06 too late for my lame attempt at humour to be relevant...
Quote from: jazmunda on June 19, 2015, 12:13:20 AM[/font][/size]I'll quote you just in case I have you blocked too.  8)
[/font][/size]

Art Bell

They are so very good that those that tell folk's how to listen should be used by all in the Blitz starting
On July 4th.

Art

jazmunda

Quote from: Art Bell on June 19, 2015, 12:18:48 AM
They are so very good that those that tell folk's how to listen should be used by all in the Blitz starting
On July 4th.

Art

One of the last comments on your post of the latest trailer asked when does the show start. Not only did the video contain that information but  the thumbnail video description on the facebook post also had that information.

I think we need a blitz kit for blitz day.

WOTR

Quote from: Art Bell on June 19, 2015, 12:18:48 AM
On July 4th.

Art
I'll quote you just in case Jaz has you on ignore as well... ;)

I don't think that he could ask for higher praise. 

***Damn it... 45 seconds too late this time... Please stop doing this to me Jaz. >:(

jazmunda

Quote from: wotr1 on June 19, 2015, 12:14:26 AM
I have it on good authority that the only people Jaz does not have on ignore are Art and MV...

Another great video Jaz. 8)

***Great- 1:06 too late for my lame attempt at humour to be relevant...

MV is also on ignore.