• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Martinez Tonight

Started by SergeantMajor, January 24, 2017, 01:07:16 AM

Quote from: chefist on April 13, 2018, 05:24:46 PM
Ok, Folks...you know we have made ground breaking entertainment here at "Martinez Tonight!"...it's clear we need to explore all of the gossip, innuendo and scandal that is Art Bell, Heather Wade and MITD....

It may take a month or so to put together all the clips and get "quests" on to corroborate stories...but this must be done!

If you are a first party involved with either Art or Heather...PM me...If you know of a first part, PM me...I already have several reliable sources that are willing to go on the record...

It's time for full disclosure, once and for all!

Please, PM me if you think this is a show worth producing....I think all here would be interested in that!

God Bless and keep your eye on the prize!

Chefist

So does theOne get a segment?

Zenman

Ok, Folks...you know we have made ground breaking entertainment here at "Martinez Tonight!"...it's clear we need to explore all of the gossip, innuendo and scandal that is Art Bell, Heather Wade and MITD....

It may take a month or so to put together all the clips and get "quests" on to corroborate stories...but this must be done!

If you are a first party involved with either Art or Heather...PM me...If you know of a first part, PM me...I already have several reliable sources that are willing to go on the record...

Please, PM me if you think this is a show worth producing....I think all here would be interested in that!

Chefist

:D

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 13, 2018, 05:34:22 PM

So does theOne get a segment?

Well, that would be a "get" as they call it...

Quote from: chefist on April 13, 2018, 06:24:24 PM
Well, that would be a "get" as they call it...

Yep. As in 'get' a Cease and Desist Order.   Bad idea................

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 13, 2018, 06:38:22 PM
Yep. As in 'get' a Cease and Desist Order.   Bad idea................

There is also the, "I'm Totally Not the Stalker", or something like that...who the hell is that person?  ::)

Quote from: chefist on April 13, 2018, 04:16:46 PM
That's a great idea! Hmm tons of audio clips available...get some old BG friends on for their comments...lots of possibilities...

Will folks be able to listen to it on their satellite radios?

chefist

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 13, 2018, 06:57:44 PM
Will folks be able to listen to it on their satellite radios?

Shortwave... ::)

chefist

PM's flooding in from reputable sources...I think the dike has broken...

Quote from: chefist on April 13, 2018, 07:14:02 PM
...I think the dike has broken...

Interesting choice of words..

chefist

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 13, 2018, 07:18:14 PM
Interesting choice of words..

I don't think most were ever confused by that aspect of her life...

Quote from: chefist on April 13, 2018, 06:39:26 PM
There is also the, "I'm Totally Not the Stalker", or something like that...who the hell is that person?  ::)

I'm sure Bobo and Greasy will make a cameo as well.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 13, 2018, 08:17:01 PM
I'm sure Bobo and Greasy will make a cameo as well.

Well, that would be nice but didn't Greasy die? I think I remember Bobo bemoaning that.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on April 13, 2018, 07:06:30 PMy
Shortwave... ::)
Oh, good.  Do have you ad time purchased by CCrane already?

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2018, 08:21:24 PM
Well, that would be nice but didn't Greasy die? I think I remember Bobo bemoaning that.
This guy's bringing him back for an encore.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on April 13, 2018, 08:24:47 PM
This guy's bringing him back for an encore.

Uh huh. He should be the back part of the horse costume.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2018, 08:37:34 PM
Uh huh. He should be the back part of the horse costume.
Don't peek behind The Shecret Door!  ;D

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on April 13, 2018, 08:41:57 PM
Don't peek behind The Shecret Door!  ;D

Acceleration...that is all I can say at this point...Art would say, "Quickening"....

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 13, 2018, 08:22:24 PM
Oh, good.  Do have you ad time purchased by CCrane already?
Say hi to Bob.
ps: Jason the Horse is still quite upset about the Greasey "situation" and Bobo and, unfortunately, will not be able to call in. Also he has completely "transitioned," using Obamacare funds, and his hooves make it awkward to dial, as does his position in the US Army.

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on April 13, 2018, 08:50:20 PM
Say hi to Bob.
ps: Jason the Horse is still quite upset about the Greasey "situation" and Bobo and, unfortunately, will not be able to call in. Also he has completely "transitioned," using Obamacare funds, and his hooves make it awkward to dial, as does his position in the US Army.
'

Options...would you like to call in to "Pahrump Tonight!"? LOL

Grifynne

Chefist

So is this still gonna be a thing since Art Bell died? Asking for a friend.

Lilith

I wouldn't miss it Chefist!  You're a very good man!

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Grifynne on April 14, 2018, 12:06:52 AM
So is this still gonna be a thing since Art Bell died? Asking for a friend.

Count me in Chefist!

chefist

Hey, everyone.  It's a sad day out there...I'm spinning Art Bell bumper tunes AND have some earth shattering audio that everyone will want to hear before tonight's GABCAST!

It's good, juicy gossip concerning Rowland and Wade...EARTH SHATTERING REVELATIONS! I have not heard the files yet, so I hope it's not Al Capone's vault...

We will be chatting in Discord..however, the music is streaming for better quality...thanks to THEMUDKING!

MUSIC: https://tunein.com/radio/PodcastSolutions-s268041/

CHAT: https://discord.gg/xTVCQ

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on April 14, 2018, 01:33:01 PM
Hey, everyone.  It's a sad day out there...I'm spinning Art Bell bumper tunes AND have some earth shattering audio that everyone will want to hear before tonight's GABCAST!

It's good, juicy gossip concerning Rowland and Wade...EARTH SHATTERING REVELATIONS! I have not heard the files yet, so I hope it's not Al Capone's vault...

We will be chatting in Discord..however, the music is streaming for better quality...thanks to THEMUDKING!

MUSIC: https://tunein.com/radio/PodcastSolutions-s268041/

CHAT: https://discord.gg/xTVCQ

Are you taking calls?

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 14, 2018, 01:44:05 PM
Are you taking calls?

YES! Just join in Discord and we call have jab...everyone will hear it on the stream as well...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on April 14, 2018, 01:45:45 PM
YES! Just join in Discord and we call have jab...everyone will hear it on the stream as well...

I would like Seraphim to call in to lay rest her claim that she isn't casio anymore.

SredniVashtar

I want an answer to the question why Art Bell has to die and the two Georges (Noory and Senda) still live.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 14, 2018, 01:51:32 PM
I want an answer to the question why Art Bell has to die and the two Georges (Noory and Senda) still live.

That's like asking why does evil exist or why does the world allow an island of pedophiles to exist. We'll probably never know. :-\

ItsTelly

Because (in case you hadn't noticed), God has a wicked (and dark) sense of humor.

For this very reason, Ringo will be the last surviving Beatle and live to 120...it also explains why Elvis died in his early 40s and James Dean in his 20s.

Telly