• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Oroville Dam, Emergency SpillWay Breaching.

Started by starrmtn001, February 11, 2017, 07:14:52 PM

Jackstar

E
V
ABSOLUTELY EVACUATING
C
U
A
T
I
N
G

Hell's bells--at least with a Clinton presidency, one could just hold one's nose.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Juan on February 12, 2017, 05:54:42 AM
This weather situation reminds me of Florida. We had a drought beginning in 1998 with serious forest fires. It lasted until 2004 when the state was raked by four hurricanes and two tropical storms in the course of about three months. Climate change.
Yes, the forest fires strip the land of vegetation allowing for greater risk of mudslides and landslides.  Remember, California, statewide, still hasn't recovered from their recent massive wildfires.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on February 12, 2017, 07:21:28 PM
E
V
ABSOLUTELY EVACUATING
C
U
A
T
I
N
G

Hell's bells--at least with a Clinton presidency, one could just hold one's nose.

Obvious failure is obvious.

This, our local news site,  is pretty jammed right now
https://yubanet.com/regional/failure-of-auxiliary-spillway-at-oroville-dam-imminent-evacuations-ordered/

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on February 12, 2017, 07:21:28 PM
E
V
ABSOLUTELY EVACUATING
C
U
A
T
I
N
G

Well, California is being held hostage by a libtard left gubmint.  So, there's that.

Jackstar

Quote from: Damon on February 12, 2017, 06:40:15 PM
I saw the clean up crew

I saw in one of the various non-live streams of footage that are available (no live cam, huh? they're all pointed at Dealey Plaza and Tranquility Base, huh?) there was this guy that looked like he was standing on the edge of a structure, doing some work, holding a broom--but the airborne camera continued panning on, and from a sufficient angle and zoom it was clear that "this guy" was actually a mannequin wearing a safety vest.

Huh. Who would want to stage kabuki on a dam? Savages.

aldousburbank

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 12, 2017, 07:26:55 PM
Where are you Aldous? :o

I'm quite near the American River, downstream from the damn dam, but on top of a good sized hill with views to Tahoe. So the kid and I are all set with mochi ice cream balls and popcorn.

starrmtn001

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 12, 2017, 07:33:10 PM
I'm quite near the American River, downstream from the damn dam, but on top of a good sized hill with views to Tahoe. So the kid and I are all set with mochi ice cream balls and popcorn.
Are you able to leave, safely, if you have too?

Luka Megurine

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 12, 2017, 07:33:10 PM

How many liberals are in the impact zone? Do you think this will flip California red? lol j/k... but seriously...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7ErpFBO7RI

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 12, 2017, 07:37:26 PM

That is a good question.  Things are fine - until they are not.     Good luck man and be safe!

starrmtn001

Just found live streaming from KCRA.
Oroville Dam Emergency Spillway Limited Evacuation Ordered Live re-Stream

https://youtu.be/vwIst1YiMdo

Jackstar

Let's focus on why we're here. You have been recruited by The Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

Meanwhile--grab a mop. It's not all laser blasters and cute little droids, you know.  ;D

Luka Megurine

California has Dykes they could easily fix this situation if they would fire up their Harleys and go help stop this water. 

aldousburbank

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 12, 2017, 07:37:26 PM

My mind is Tiffany twisted
I got the Mercedes Benz
I got all those pretty pretty girls
That I call friends
Relax says the womans
We are programmed to receive
I can check out any time I like
But I can never leave

tmi?

damon

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 12, 2017, 08:01:53 PM
I got the Mercedes Benz
That I call friends
Relax says the womans
But I can never leave

tmi?
Please be safe my amigo. be safe

Jackstar

The meteorologist on KCRA is wound up so tight you can see his psyop suspenders.

starrmtn001

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 12, 2017, 08:01:53 PM
I got the Mercedes Benz
That I call friends
Relax says the womans
But I can never leave

tmi?
No.  Understood.  You will be in my prayers and thoughts till the crisis has passed. ;)

Luka Megurine

Another stream with some better shots occasionally some of them look pretty bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhzKVdSnPmg