• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 15, 2019, 03:53:18 PM
What's insulting about a spray tan? Other than I suppose expecting other people to believe it's a natural skin colour.
I guess spray tans are better than the alternative? Not sure though since I'm not sure what chemicals are used. I think most folks get enough sun for their Vitamin-D requirements (at least here,) not talking Scotland etc. I can see why there are still tanning salons- some legit and not just prostitute operations run by shady Serbian or Asian immigrants.  But, yeah, the orange look I've never quite understood. But to each their own, I guess.  What is so amazing is that many Oriental, and even Black, spend $$ on products and procedures and take pride with having lighter skin or straighter hair- and many of European-stock get skin cancer trying to tan and get color.  Or women who use chemicals to get perms and curls. Strange world. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on June 15, 2019, 04:42:39 PM
I guess spray tans are better than the alternative?

Natural skin?

albrecht

https://www.thewrap.com/trump-mick-mulvaney-oval-office-coughing-abc-interview-video/ 

So the media is running with this with the theme that Trump is so mean and a bullying or a Hollywood prima donna who demands a different take. But there are other possibilities: the cough is like a "cough-cough" signal one like a lawyer or advisor would use to interrupt a client from saying something that could be incriminating or misunderstood.  Or like one might do with a friend is telling some story or gossip and the person of interest is approaching. The other possibility is that Trump doesn't want people coughing around him- which is common sense, especially in these days of open borders and people coming in from very infected countries with everything from common flu to Ebola and drug-resistant TB.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on June 17, 2019, 05:15:16 PM
https://www.thewrap.com/trump-mick-mulvaney-oval-office-coughing-abc-interview-video/ 

So the media is running with this with the theme that Trump is so mean and a bullying or a Hollywood prima donna who demands a different take. But there are other possibilities: the cough is like a "cough-cough" signal one like a lawyer or advisor would use to interrupt a client from saying something that could be incriminating or misunderstood.  Or like one might do with a friend is telling some story or gossip and the person of interest is approaching. The other possibility is that Trump doesn't want people coughing around him- which is common sense, especially in these days of open borders and people coming in from very infected countries with everything from common flu to Ebola and drug-resistant TB.

I think there's a high likelihood that Mulvaney was indicating to the motor mouth to shut his fucking mouth. And because Trump knows TV (after all, his life makes the Truman show look like high drama) he knows that the coughing would be cut out together with what he was saying, and the edges spliced back in. But he cannot bear to be ignored, and those around him know he'd stamp his little feet and clench his little fists and threaten to vomit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pyewacket on June 15, 2019, 11:15:49 PM

Because it's much easier to make shit up about his predecessor than face up to the reality of what he actually said; Let me remind you.

He sees nothing wrong with breaking the law and specifically doing exactly what he denied doing in the 2016 election. In fact, such a security risk is Trump and his family, Kushner was denied a security clearance several times until his father in law overturned the recommendation from the grown ups who know about these things. The latest laugh is that Trump is accusing the NYT of running a story that he says is (get this) 'Virtual treason'..and then says the story is made up! How can it be both?

This section out of the piece (US security services installing malware in Russian electricity grids as a deterrent to them) speaks volumes about how Trump is viewed by the grown ups.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 17, 2019, 08:06:50 PM
it's much easier to make shit up about his predecessor

massive rolleyes

Yorkshire pud

And while we're talking about draining the swamp...Here's a taste of what the bottom feeder has spent using our dime. (That so precious tax payer remember?)

QuoteTrump family trips cost taxpayers $11.3m in one month â€" almost as much as Obama’s cost in a year

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-costs-trips-security-taxpayer-barack-obama-month-year-a7586261.html?fbclid=IwAR2-jsMV55gTyc80daEqXAcQupjWYbzhX6YjX-GNsnH5R6ePu5Agiy72HV4

QuoteDonald Trump’s family’s trips have cost taxpayers nearly as much in a month as Barack Obama’s cost in an entire year.

The US President’s three visits to his Mar-a-Lago club in Florida since his presidential inauguration, combined with his sons’ business trips, reportedly cost $11.3m (£9.1m).

Conservative watchdog Judicial Watch estimated Mr Obama’s travel expenses totalled an average $12.1m in each of his eight years in the White House.

And this is after ONE year in office, Febraury 2017. AF1 has run up over $100Million with just his golf trips. He wasn't going to have time to do that remember? How does he fit it in on top of him sitting in his pajamas until 1pm watching Fox?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on June 17, 2019, 08:17:16 PM
massive rolleyes

Didn't you get tipped again after delivering those tulips?  :(

Jackstar

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/obama-family-vacations-campaigning-cost-taxpayers-new-total-114-million/

Quotethe known total for travel expenses for the Obamas is now $114,691,322.17

Not real impressed with the math skills on display here. Does this include "pizza" and "hot dogs" from Chicago?

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on June 17, 2019, 08:28:05 PM
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/obama-family-vacations-campaigning-cost-taxpayers-new-total-114-million/

Not real impressed with the math skills on display here. Does this include "pizza" and "hot dogs" from Chicago?
One might also recall that, for whatever reason, Obama, or whatever his name is, and his wife would frequently take separate vacations, with large entourages, or in Barry's case, with people called "bodyman." And who can forget all the shindigs at the White House with various urban "musicians?" 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on June 17, 2019, 08:28:05 PM

Ooo, is it a competition? Your boy's won hands down after only two years. :-\  And this is ONLY the golfing.

https://trumpgolfcount.com/#services

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 17, 2019, 08:00:50 PM

I think there's a high likelihood that Mulvaney was indicating to the motor mouth to shut his fucking mouth. And because Trump knows TV (after all, his life makes the Truman show look like high drama) he knows that the coughing would be cut out together with what he was saying, and the edges spliced back in. But he cannot bear to be ignored, and those around him know he'd stamp his little feet and clench his little fists and threaten to vomit.
I tend to agree with that, and wondering why the Democrat media lead with the bullying or impulsive aspect, other than simply going with the narrative as dictated to them. But even a cursory thought would've brought up that possible scenario. But they just read teleprompters and talking points. I don't discount, however, with all the open borders that he also, like any sensible person,  would want to avoid people coughing around him. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on June 17, 2019, 08:40:07 PM

There's that broken clock we've talked about.

I blame your condition on all those illicit drugs you take. Sniffing the flowers you deliver would have been better Mr K.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 17, 2019, 08:40:13 PM

Ooo, is it a competition? Your boy's won hands down after only two years. :-\  And this is ONLY the golfing.

https://trumpgolfcount.com/#services
I wish MORE politicians, judges, and bureaucrats simply went and played golf- even on our dime! Cheaper than the regulations, laws, wars, and judgements, they continually give us! Now whether those are in furtherance of a nefarious agenda, regulatory capture for donations, or, simply, to be seen as "doing something," is another discussion and there are varying views....

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on June 17, 2019, 08:42:05 PM
I tend to agree with that, and wondering why the Democrat media lead with the bullying or impulsive aspect, other than simply going with the narrative as dictated to them. But even a cursory thought would've brought up that possible scenario. But they just read teleprompters and talking points. I don't discount, however, with all the open borders that he also, like any sensible person,  would want to avoid people coughing around him.

Erm, because he's both...plus thing skinned, a cry baby, a bully, a misogynist, a cry baby, a liar, a liar, a liar, a compulsive liar, mendacious (that's lying too), a cry baby, narcissist, sociopath, demented, and a bully.

QuoteI don't discount, however, with all the open borders that he also, like any sensible person,  would want to avoid people coughing around him.

Well of course you don't.. No doubt you'll be leading the charge in getting stupid parents who don't get their kids vaccinated against Measles, vaccinated? Yes?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on June 17, 2019, 08:43:23 PM
You started this!

Can you even read?

I could read when I was four years old...Same as Trump...Difference being, I improved.

Do you read the cards on the delivered flowers?  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 17, 2019, 08:46:01 PM

Erm, because he's both...plus thing skinned, a cry baby, a bully, a misogynist, a cry baby, a liar, a liar, a liar, a compulsive liar, mendacious (that's lying too), a cry baby, narcissist, sociopath, demented, and a bully.

Well of course you don't.. No doubt you'll be leading the charge in getting stupid parents who don't get their kids vaccinated against Measles, vaccinated? Yes?
On vaccines, like anything, there should be a cost benefit analysis. Depending on disease, method, efficacy, and the individual's risk from the potential disease and the vaccine. And overall risk and costs (economic, societal, etc.) Certainly, it SHOULD be agreed it is bad to IMPORT more diseases, especially since the USA and most European countries, for example, have stopped vaccinating against certain diseases decades ago because presumed "out." Either/Or, All or Nothing, vaccine "debates" infuriate me because so simplistic. There are different diseases and different risk assessments and efficacy.  What is good for a baby might not be the same, for example, for a person going to the Congo to help fight Ebola.  For some healthy adult living in Iowa versus some poor person living in Rio.

Jackstar

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on June 17, 2019, 08:53:19 PM
On vaccines, like anything, there should be a cost benefit analysis.

https://www.downtoearth.org.in/news/health/the-vaccinegate-of-italy-63235

QuoteIn 2017, a lab in the country started studying seven common vaccines that prevent diseases like polio and hepatitis B. The results on four of the vaccines were released in December 2018 and have been in the news ever since, with even the country’s parliament discussing them. The results show that not only all four vaccines carry contaminants, one does not even have the antigens in the form that can be absorbed by the body to develop immunity towards the target diseases. The four vaccines are used across Europe and even in India.

QuoteTests on the vaccine Priorix Tetra, also manufactured by GSK, and used for protection against measles, mumps, rubella and varicella, showed that it contained 1.7-3.7 microgram of foreign chicken embryo DNA and human foetal DNA. This is at least 100 times more than the World Health Organization (WHO) limit of 0.01 microgram. Foreign DNA comes from cells used during production of vaccines but should not be present beyond the prescribed limits when the vaccine comes to market. Beyond the prescribed limit, foreign DNA can even cause cancer, says WHO. Foetal DNA can integrate in the host DNA of the recipient and cause mutation.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 17, 2019, 08:46:01 PM
stupid parents who don't get their kids vaccinated

The least credible poster on Bellgab supports the vaccine industry. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on June 17, 2019, 09:02:52 PM

https://www.downtoearth.org.in/news/health/the-vaccinegate-of-italy-63235

The least credible poster on Bellgab supports the vaccine industry. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.
That is the issue. There are different potential diseases and differences in risk, efficacy, etc. But they want to bundle, come up with new ones, force upon, AND meanwhile import diseased, or at least potentially diseased, immigrants illegally or "legally" as "refugees" or "migrants.: And be indemnified against any risk or civil penalties for their new vaccines (often, tested on 3rd World countries or others.)  But the whole deal, maybe in the ultimate PLAN, mtaake people, fear ALL vaccines so as to make certain populations at risk? This my devious, evil mind thinking now. Get folks to not get some vaccines, or whatever, meanwhile allow in people with diseases? Then ramp either the forced vaccines (for other diseases) and/or get the die off? Just a wild speculation....maybe anti-vax is another psy-op?  ;) :o

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on June 17, 2019, 08:53:19 PM
On vaccines, like anything, there should be a cost benefit analysis. Depending on disease, method, efficacy, and the individual's risk from the potential disease and the vaccine. And overall risk and costs (economic, societal, etc.) Certainly, it SHOULD be agreed it is bad to IMPORT more diseases, especially since the USA and most European countries, for example, have stopped vaccinating against certain diseases decades ago because presumed "out." Either/Or, All or Nothing, vaccine "debates" infuriate me because so simplistic. There are different diseases and different risk assessments and efficacy.  What is good for a baby might not be the same, for example, for a person going to the Congo to help fight Ebola.  For some healthy adult living in Iowa versus some poor person living in Rio.

Cost benefit analysis? Clearly you haven't a child who has been brain damaged or permanent lung damage from measles?
What is good for a baby might not be the same, for example, for a person going to the Congo to help fight Ebola.

What does that even mean? It depends on the vaccine being administered. If you were going to a place that has a risk of malaria, you wouldn't vaccinate for typhoid. And common sense says you wouldn't take a new born baby to a place that had a high risk of either. But that has nothing to do with measles which in some states in the US is facing the level of epidemic because the efficacy of 85% isn't being met, because stupid parents.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on June 17, 2019, 09:02:52 PM

It balances out you supporting the importing of class A narcs. Oh and cut flowers.