• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Grand Jury decision in "Gentle Giant" or "Thug" police killing made.

Started by albrecht, November 24, 2014, 03:54:13 PM

AZ/CO

Can anyone explain to me why the President would send the AG, FBI agents, etc to Ferguson to 'help' law enforcement learn to work with the community INSTEAD of sending said authority to 'help' black youth learn respect and manners and how the justice system does work if you follow the law?  If you don't like the law, grow up, become a productive member of society and change it!!!  Don't teach law enforcement to stoop to the level of thugs and bullies and looters! 

albrecht

Quote from: AZ/CO on November 24, 2014, 10:31:06 PM
Can anyone explain to me why the President would send the AG, FBI agents, etc to Ferguson to 'help' law enforcement learn to work with the community INSTEAD of sending said authority to 'help' black youth learn respect and manners and how the justice system does work if you follow the law?  If you don't like the law, grow up, become a productive member of society and change it!!!  Don't teach law enforcement to stoop to the level of thugs and bullies and looters!
Logical point but most likely the Federal agencies in position are more about monitoring the state, county, and local police and to protect looters and terrorists from "civil rights" violations. Being more cynical with age I also wouldn't dismiss a Detroit-style "Devils Night" where people take advantage of natives mayhem for insurance fraud.

Quote from: popple on November 24, 2014, 10:27:36 PM
When these people are styling their new weave or watching their child play with their new christmas toy are they gonna forget the fact the only reason they got those is cause someone was shot? :-\

Good thing crack dulls the senses and stunts the memory. so, heck, they'll be just fine.

bateman

Reports of LOTS of shots fired now.

EDIT: Police returning fire.

Kelt

11:38 ET "By authority of Ferguson Command, all units in the Hot Zone evacuate the area."

"We are abandoning the Hot Zone."

Half an hour ago it was reported that SWAT was en-route.

With reports of "Heavy gunfire", shit may be about to get quite real.

Eddie Coyle

Some of these looters seem to really want to meet Michael Brown. Storm a police station and you will. Cops give two shits about a Little Caesar's or liquor store being burned down...but their place? That's courting death.

paladin1991

Quote from: AZ/CO on November 24, 2014, 10:31:06 PM
You're new here, right?

paladin1991

Fucking A Skippy!  Startin to look like Ramadi!  I'm on the SincGars calling in  airstiriskes...  Oh fuck, whait....githis is america, fuck it, I'm coool, reaaly.   Im' cool

paladin1991

Quote from: bateman on November 24, 2014, 10:43:14 PM
"At least" 60-70 shots fired according to reports.
what?  Fuck me.  I'm making coffee.    Call me when shit gets real

paladin1991

Quote from: Kelt on November 24, 2014, 10:44:55 PM
Is anyone recording this nonsense?
Fuck it dude.  I've had rounds cracking and whining past my head and through my pos,  I am not fucking impressed.

WOTR

Quote from: sydtron on November 24, 2014, 10:07:54 PM
Are we surprised?   Furgeson round 37. Is taking place.
Nat Guard needs to step in and take control.   Wonder how much time "Dave" will give this story tonight? 
Art would have taken calls!
Do you really want to hear Dave butcher the calls?  Have the citizens of Ferguson no suffered enough without Dave intervening and opening the lines to interview them?

Besides, none of the 3X5's would be relevant.  "What got you interested in this?" "was it a portal?" "give me your website for people to visit."

The man is a dunce and should be banned from even discussing this.  Having said that, I'm sure he will have that idiot psychologist on to tell us that this is all due to medication and we should all just love each other...

Kelt

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 24, 2014, 10:46:35 PM
Fuck it dude.  I've had rounds cracking and whining past my head and through my pos,  I am not fucking impressed.

You need to toughen the fuck up and return fire, soldier ;)

b_dubb

Quote from: FightTheFuture on November 24, 2014, 10:37:08 PM

Good thing crack dulls the senses and stunts the memory. so, heck, they'll be just fine.
Because all black people smoke rock ... right?

paladin1991

Quote from: Kelt on November 24, 2014, 10:49:50 PM

You need to toughen the fuck up and return fire, soldier ;)
Bro, I am half way through a bottle of Scotch, a turkee sammich and a side of fucking carnivora.  Shit, in a few I might remember to walk the  blocks to the VFW and piss an moan with the rest of the farts.

jazmunda

Quote from: The General on November 24, 2014, 10:21:58 PM
Facts just don't seem to matter to anyone anymore.

Brown's parents are "profoundly disappointed". Disappointed in what? Disappointed in their son for assaulting a police officer?  No.

They are disappointed because an innocent police officer was not falsely charged for a crime he did not commit. Yet they claim they want "justice". Obviously, they don't.

They are looking for "revenge".

AZ/CO

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 24, 2014, 10:39:47 PM
You're new here, right?

lol, new enough I suppose. 

At least with Ferguson's citizens determined to destroy their own city, we won't be pestered by the media showcasing our Presidents ability to lead

Kelt

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 24, 2014, 10:52:30 PM
Bro, I am half way through a bottle of Scotch, a turkee sammich and a side of fucking carnivora.  Shit, in a few I might remember to walk the  blocks to the VFW and piss an moan with the rest of the farts.

Carnivora?

Dude, you'll be able to FLY to the VFW with the magical properties that shit'll imbue you with.

Just avoid the Toomeric chaser, that's just a litlle TOO close to the edge.

bateman

Eddie Coyle

A storage unit is apparently being looted/set ablaze.

Anybody keeping anything in a storage unit in fuckin' Ferguson deserves to lose that shit.

Decent insurance scam, though.

Kelt

Quote from: sydtron on November 24, 2014, 11:03:14 PM
Are the rioters or police "winning" ??? ?

I think we're ALL winning.

Protesters get to vent a little steam.

Psychos get to shoot their weapons at people and within city limits.

Kleptos get to go Christmas shopping without having to pay.

Cops get a great workout.

Media has a foaming-at-the-mouth orgasmic field day.

The rest of us get entertained like never before.

The only people who lose out are the insurance companies who will recoup their initial loss by raising premiums by a tiny amount.

No-one loses when the locals lose their shit... this is a very positive event.

Yay civil disturbance!

albrecht

FEAR - Let's Have A War/Fear Anthem...Decline of Western Civilization
Even better here, right. At least for some. I still wonder vis-a-vis Dollar Store and ToysRUs (according to my scanner ToysRUs going down big time.)

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: bateman on November 24, 2014, 11:07:21 PM
Well I think we can all agree with this:
https://vine.co/v/O1XUabDBQd1

Fuck with a live shot and Dick Biter, I mean Don Lemon, becomes Darren Wilson.

Kelt

Report of a black male entering the Country Club Golf Course!

Will this madness never end?