• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on November 23, 2018, 12:49:24 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAZhDHDjP3I

The spin they put on this shit is incredible.

Evil disinformation - anything the ADL and SPLC say should be treated as hate speech - against WHITES!

>:(

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 23, 2018, 02:00:33 PM
Evil disinformation - anything the ADL and SPLC say should be treated as hate speech - against WHITES!

>:(

they are both anti white organizations.

Metron2267

Tootsie

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 23, 2018, 02:02:02 PM
they are both anti white organizations.

poor downtrodden white so called "man" laying on your ass all day on the internet at 33 you piece of rotting
sick shit @Richard Groyper

Metron2267

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 23, 2018, 04:31:50 PM
poor downtrodden white so called "man" laying on your ass all day on the internet at 33 you piece of rotting shit @Richard Groyper

Huh?

We're all laying on our asses on Bellgab and age can't be any more a pejorative than skin color. Please don't buy into the vile divisions these race-baiting pseudo-rights organizations trade in because without dividing us they'd have nothing to do and no one to control nor demonize. Said another way, they sow discord to offer their chosen "solutions". Hegelian manipulation. :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 23, 2018, 04:31:50 PM
poor downtrodden white so called "man" laying on your ass all day on the internet at 33 you piece of rotting
sick shit @Richard Groyper

Temper, temper... ::)

Tootsie

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 23, 2018, 04:36:00 PM
Huh?

We're all laying on our asses on Bellgab and age can't be any more a pejorative than skin color. Please don't buy into the vile divisions these race-baiting pseudo-rights organizations trade in because without dividing us they'd have nothing to do and no one to control nor demonize. Said another way, they sow discord to offer their chosen "solutions". Hegelian manipulation. :-\

no, i just meant that piece of garbage, groyper.. he is attacking me at ellgab for no reason.. thanks Metron.. love you  :-* @Metron2267

Metron2267

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 23, 2018, 04:40:26 PM
no, i just meant that piece of garbage, groyper.. he is attacking me at ellgab for no reason.. thanks Metron.. love you  :-* @Metron2267

Ok, but he has a reason you know - provoking a reaction. That's really it, he's said he just likes to fuck around and I take him at his word.

Anywho, you kids hash it out as best you can and you're still welcome here TW! :D

WeinerInHand

Meanwhile, across the pond: the times, they are a changin'..

But ol' Hillabean says what's racist in America is nothing more than proper logic in Europe.

living rent free in your noggin is hilarious. it must be the wigs fault. sad.

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 23, 2018, 04:54:55 PM

But ol' Hillabean says what's racist in America is nothing more than proper logic in Europe.

What's maddening is that she actually makes a cogent point on disunity and then bathes it in spite for the very nationalism she's simultaneously endorsing@!!

Few humans raise my bile more. >:(

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 23, 2018, 05:11:00 PM
What's maddening is that she actually makes a cogent point on disunity and then bathes it in spite for the very nationalism she's simultaneously endorsing@!!

Few humans raise my bile more. >:(

Yep, but she's a whole different person when it comes to the American body of politic.

Metron2267

I can feel the bile rising this instant. A common grifter like say Bahney Fwank is one thing, but this creature is of Satan, 100%!

WeinerInHand

Al Franken say that he is going to take some time and reflect on the experiences of women, and the metoo movement.
#sureyouare #dirtybirdy

Metron2267

Followup to your Shrillary immigration hypocrisy, add in this deep state globalist as well:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38659/watch-john-kerry-warns-immigration-has-crushed-ryan-saavedra

Former U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry admitted last week during a trip to Europe that the continent has been "crushed" by a transformation that has taken place due to immigration.

Kerry made the remarks while speaking at a Guardian Live event at Central Hall in London where he weighed in on a number of issues and also used the opportunity to bash President Donald Trump.

"Europe is already crushed under this transformation that is taking place due to migration," Kerry said. "In Germany, Angela Merkel is weakened. Italian politics is significantly impacted."

That shirt might be a nice accessory to MV's poncho.... ;)

WeinerInHand

Merkel's plan was always to take as many "refugees" as possible, demand EU financial support, and then ship them to France and Britian the moment their EU cards were printed. All this to pull Germany out of its failed liberal economy.
That's my take, anyways...

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 23, 2018, 05:44:38 PM

Indeed! Shall we pass the plate? lol

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 23, 2018, 05:50:38 PM
Merkel's plan was always to take as many "refugees" as possible, demand EU financial support, and then ship them to France and Britian the moment their EU cards were printed. All this to pull Germany out of its failed liberal economy.

And Macron had a similar pass-through plan in his Rothschild pea brain too.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/975537/Nigel-Farage-Matteo-Salvini-Angela-Merkel-EU-migration-crisis-latest
The Brit abroad said: “External forces are in Theresa May’s favour.

“Merkel is impotent, Macron is a two-face wimp.

"Do you know he has caused the border between Italy and France and then complained this morning that Italy didn’t take that boat of refugees?
Speaking at a joint press conference in Paris on Friday, French President Emmanuel Macron and Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte said they both support the idea of more solidarity within the European Union regarding migrants and asylum seekers and vowed to a reform of the EU Dublin Treaty.

The key EU piece of legislation provides that the country of arrival is the one that should take responsibility of migrants and asylum seekers.

But Mr Macron and Mr Conte believe the rule provides a safety net for countries like Germany at the expense of southern European countries like Italy and Greece which receive the most asylum seekers and economic migrants crossing the Mediterranean Sea.

albrecht

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 23, 2018, 05:50:38 PM
The EU is Germany's way to "re-win" the various lost wars and, eventually, assert total political and economic control over Europe.....and then who knows. We know how they tend to think.  The "migrant" mess is just a small, but important, part of breaking off certain Countries, demoralizing populations, causing crime and then reaction to it in a type of Hegelian dialectic,  destroying the small remaining remnants of Christianity, and support for Israel and their allied Saudis- which is sorta of strange bedfellow situation until one looks at it, etc. As some theories and speculations say at least.

WeinerInHand

And Islam is the perfect tool to accomplish this because it rules by violence and fear.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 23, 2018, 06:00:19 PM

The key EU piece of legislation provides that the country of arrival is the one that should take responsibility of migrants and asylum seekers.

This will be removed under accusation of bigotry.

albrecht

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 23, 2018, 06:12:45 PM
And Islam is the perfect tool to accomplish this because it rules by violence and fear.
True, though the primary ones are ignorance and corruption.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: albrecht on November 23, 2018, 06:20:53 PM
True, though the primary ones are ignorance and corruption.

Hahaha - tomaeto/tomahto!

pyewacket

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 23, 2018, 05:44:38 PM

MV/Lee has better fashion sense!!! You would think, with all his wealth, that Kerry would have a stylist to prevent him from dressing like that.

I'll be nice and pretend that I like it.

upload image

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on November 23, 2018, 06:04:57 PM
The EU is Germany's way to "re-win" the various lost wars and, eventually, assert total political and economic control over Europe.....and then who knows. We know how they tend to think.  The "migrant" mess is just a small, but important, part of breaking off certain Countries, demoralizing populations, causing crime and then reaction to it in a type of Hegelian dialectic,  destroying the small remaining remnants of Christianity, and support for Israel and their allied Saudis- which is sorta of strange bedfellow situation until one looks at it, etc. As some theories and speculations say at least.

+1!

Metron2267

Quote from: pyewacket on November 23, 2018, 06:39:26 PM
MV/Lee has better fashion sense!!! You would think, with all his wealth, that Kerry would have a stylist to prevent him from dressing like that.

I'll be nice and pretend that I like it.

upload image

Lol, it's like some kind of Islamic barber pole pattern!

pyewacket

Apparently, they have a club for badly dressed men in power positions.